Xhan Bogard's Kingdom

Hi, so in Cho Z Xhan Bogard appeared on the battle cruise. When his name was revealed they said that the current location they were in was Xhan's kingdom. But what always seemed to bother me was the fact that the name of his kingdom was never spoken of. Any ideas on what it could be?
In beyblade logic: Royalty does not matter in anime. What matters is who is the better...
Wakanda Doesn't Exists you know?
It's the Same thing.
I'm just interested to know. I mean, even though where he's from doesn't really matter, I think that's still pretty weird that his kingdom isn't mentioned.
(May. 26, 2019  4:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wakanda Doesn't Exists you know?
It's the Same thing.
Neither does Hogwarts Smile

(May. 26, 2019  4:54 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I'm just interested to know. I mean, even though where he's from doesn't really matter, I think that's still pretty weird that his kingdom isn't mentioned.
Based on how Xhan was the last stop before the Haunted place and New York, we can assume a European country.
Many things arent mentioned. Its the same as many countries. Its like asking how many miles away from Tokyo is Valt's house. If this were an original matter, like if Xhan's kingdom isnt a real-life thing, then that would be interesting to know more abot. Other than thay, Im going to assume its an actual place in Europe
well they never said where his kingdom is from but one thing is for sure it's in Europe. now from what little we of his kingdom and his family name bogard. the only place that it appears to me would be somewhere in Belgium.
(May. 26, 2019  4:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wakanda Doesn't Exists you know?
It's the Same thing.

Black Panther vibes lmao
(May. 27, 2019  5:39 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  4:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wakanda Doesn't Exists you know?
It's the Same thing.

Black Panther vibes lmao

Wakanda FOREVER!!!
It's supposed to be Belgium. Not confirmed though.
(May. 24, 2019  8:49 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, so in Cho Z Xhan Bogard appeared on the battle cruise. When his name was revealed they said that the current location they were in was Xhan's kingdom. But what always seemed to bother me was the fact that the name of his kingdom was never spoken of. Any ideas on what it could be?

Not sure about the anime of Chouzetsu. But in the manga, they mention he's a Prince of a Southern Island (in Chapter 55). If it helps, they say Xhan's the champion of South America... only in the manga though.