Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Defense: 8 (OS)
Xcalibur Force Xtreme: 2 (Burst, KO)

[The following tests use a Deathscyther that is very easy to burst.]
Deathscyther Ring Gyro vs. Xeno Xcalibur Force Xtreme
Deathscyther: 4 (OS)
Xeno Xcalibur: 6 (2 KO, 4 Bursts)

Benchmark
Deathscyther Ring Gyro: 1 (OS)
Xcalibur Force Xtreme: 9 (1 KO, 4 Bursts)

It seemed like a potential substitute for Xcalibur, and also for Valkyrie, since I have none whose teeth are not worn too much, but then I found out that it could not burst a bad Deathscyther much...

Just after these few battles, the paint is all scratched away on the tip of the sword and I really wonder when it will break in two.

By the way, Impact has a weird pattern. I suppose that if you are really interested in mobile combinations or Tornado Stallers, it could be good for you, but otherwise it just hits every wall and goes in huge circles until it goes to the centre with no stamina left at all. It does that no matter how much you bank it. At least Unite crossed the centre of the stadium occasionally?
Thank you for these tests @[Kai-V]. So basically, X2 isn't too impressive so far compared to it's predecessor? Wow... well, hopefully more tests with X2 will fare a little better.

I'm honestly not surprised Impact turned out pretty bad so far. From videos I've seen, it seemed almost impossible to maintain a banking shoot and from what I've heard, it's also worse than Jaggy (which is another bad Driver but it at least had more control and stamina) but this is just from videos and Japanese bladers, we may need more testing with Impact.
damn this really looked like it had potential maybe try xeno xcalibur gravity/heavy xtreme?
Impact is an absolutely terrible driver, and I think that stems largely from the rubber and plastic combo. It worked better on the unite driver because of how it was done, a ring of rubber that encased a little blob of plastic. With Impact you have those bizarre little stripes of plastic. The rubber gives you traction and tries to move the bey quicker whilst the plastic loses all that traction and just slips around a bit. The both of them combined is not a good stuff at all.

X2, I have found, works really well with Heavy and Xtreme as well as Force and Xtreme. I dont have stats or anything to that effect but it bursts my Wyvern Heavy Orbit defense combo quite often. It also took out D2HO reliably as well. I never tend to trust my own testing though.

I'd quite like to see Upper and Triple tested with X2. They could both have pretty interesting interactions I think.
(Jul. 25, 2016  9:23 PM)Syphon Wrote: Impact is an absolutely terrible driver, and I think that stems largely from the rubber and plastic combo. It worked better on the unite driver because of how it was done, a ring of rubber that encased a little blob of plastic. With Impact you have those bizarre little stripes of plastic. The rubber gives you traction and tries to move the bey quicker whilst the plastic loses all that traction and just slips around a bit. The both of them combined is not a good stuff at all.

X2, I have found, works really well with Heavy and Xtreme as well as Force and Xtreme. I dont have stats or anything to that effect but it bursts my Wyvern Heavy Orbit defense combo quite often. It also took out D2HO reliably as well. I never tend to trust my own testing though.

I'd quite like to see Upper and Triple tested with X2. They could both have pretty interesting interactions I think.

The difference between Triple and Magnum, as far as from what I can measure, is almost as trivial as the difference between Heavy and Gravity. They both have minor differences, but are effectively the same. Just like Magnum, Triple only lines up with the attack points of the Layer when it's already down by two clicks, at which point even a 1-Hit Burst will likely end in a DBF.
Well that's pretty disappointing. Would Upper be worth using at all?
Xeno Xcalibur Triple Xtreme vs. Deathscyther Ring Gyro

Xeno Xcalibur: 7 (Bursts)
Deathscyther: 3 (OS)

Xeno Xcalibur Heavy Xtreme vs. Deathscyther Ring Gyro

Xeno Xcalibur: 7 (Bursts, 1 KO)
Deathscyther: 3 (OS)

Xeno Xcalibur Force Xtreme vs. Deathscyther Ring Gyro

Xeno Xcalibur: 7 (Bursts)
Deathscyther: 1 (OS)

After seeing that the last match was mostly one-sided, I started trying out Xeno Xcalibur Force Xtreme again and it was mostly winning all the battles too, so perhaps the Deathscyther, despite showing no visible stress (@[Kei]), is really done for now. However, since I am not a masochist, I have to stop at that for today.
Just at the moment TT banned it in official Tournies as well. That's vaguely amusing.
Well for me that has always been the case with Deathscyther hah. I open one from the box, use it in just a few matches, then it bursts super easily whenever.
Xeno Xcalibur Gravity Claw (X2.G.C) Vs. Odin Heavy Defense (O.H.D)

Launched O.H.D at 50-75% power.

X2.G.C: 16 wins (12 Burst, 4 KO)
O.H.D: 14 wins (13 Outspin, 1 KO)

I've been trying to figure out how to harness the erratic movement and heavy weight of Xeno Xcalibur in some way for a while. Lastnight I tried Gyro, which was OK, but I tried Claw this afternoon and I like it a lot more. When its hit out of the center of the stadium, it drops back in fast and can often KO or Burst just from that movement alone. It bounces around on the Claw tip due to the unbalanced nature of the Layer.

The results here are respectable, if not great. I would love to try it with another player because I think it has a ton of potential as a 1-2-hit KO/BF combo.
This Thread Is Really Useful For My New Xeno Xcalibur Thanks For The Information And The Owner
hey, what about this combo, Xcalibur X2 M. V., how well would that work?
Variable is not exactly the best driver due to it's huge wear issues, sadly. And you'd be better off using original Xcalibur at that point, for pure attack.
(Jan. 11, 2017  7:22 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: hey, what about this combo, Xcalibur X2 M. V., how well would that work?

Try switiching X2 with Xcalibur and use Heavy instead of Magnum and Xtreme if you want a good attack combo
that's actually a combo I have already heard of.
(Jan. 12, 2017  1:43 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: that's actually a combo I have already heard of.

That's because it's a really good attack combo.
Well, have you tested every other attack type combo against it?
Has anyone tried X2 with Unite for performance tip?
I think @[loyd87] tried Xcalibur with Unite, and from what I can remember it's really hard to use and probably even more risky than Xtreme, so it's not really worth the risk IMO.
(Jan. 16, 2017  5:29 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I think @[loyd87] tried Xcalibur with Unite, and from what I can remember it's really hard to use and probably even more risky than Xtreme, so it's not really worth the risk IMO.

I think he's taking about Dual Layer Xeno Xcaliber
X2 is really terrible on Unite as it's extremely unbalanced. Remember when attack type beys perform weak hits against a defensive bey in Metal Saga anime, they tend to get locked in place and uses the constantly tilting motion of the metal wheel to attack instead? That's the exact same thing that happens with X2 except with far less stamina and being in a defensive position, which is ironic since Unite relies on stamina to win battles most of the time.
What about trying it on Quake? I mean its unbalanced so....
(Jan. 19, 2017  5:56 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What about trying it on Quake?  I mean its unbalanced so....

Oooh, and with Quarter as well with the unbalanced side as close to the sword point as possible. That would be fun to see
Wow. I didn't know the Impact Driver is that bad xD I wanna get my Xeno Xcalibur M.I ASAP so I can test it myself. The impact driver, to me, looks kinda like an R2F Tip. If Takara Tomy gave Xeno Xcalibur a plain R2F Driver, maybe it would get good results. But I guess Takara Tomy wants to make more gimmicks with the drivers. Tongue_out
Nothing formal yet but have been playing around with X2QC. It seems quarter compliments the poor balance of Xeno Xcalibur. When launched on the claw driver you get an erratic movement but in the centre of the stadium and a much needed stamina boost over rubber drivers like impact or Xtreme. I've been able to get X2QC to burst stock G2 and in a few test battles against D2HR it even managed a handful of bursts which was surprising.