Xcustoms

Poll: What do you think about my spinning top game?

It's awesome! I love it!
42.34%
It's nice. I look forward to more information.
27.42%
It's ok... Just needs some improvements
15.32%
It's not very good. Needs a lot of improvements.
3.63%
It's pretty bad. It's too similar to other spinning top games and it will have no future in my opinion.
4.44%
It totally sucks! I hate it! This is a total waste of time!
6.85%
Total: 100% 248 vote(s)
heres my entry

i hope you like my entry.
Is there a story to X customs?
Yeah there should be.
It's been I while since I updated this... I haven't been much active here on the WBO, since I've been very busy with school and other stuff, sorry.

Updates:

1- For now the contest is off. (Sorry, there will be a contest in the future, I promise)

2- I am currently working on the Xcustoms "official" website. It will have forums and a wiki. I don't know when it will be up though.

3- (IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ) I haven't worked on any new Xcustoms lately, but I have been drawing and thinking about systems and parts.

There are two possibilities for system 2:
#1- Pros: Good performance, much better aesthetics, main rings are 3D, lock ring is built in the main ring.

Cons: Less customization, main rings may break faster (just assuming since I haven't even built or tested any), main rings are harder to build.

#2- Pros: Good performance, more customization, main rings harder to break, main rings are easier to build.

Cons: Not very pleasing aesthetically, lock rings are harder to build, may need to redesign the launching mechanism a bit.

So, each system has 4 pros and 3 cons... What's your opinion? Which one should be the official system 2?

4- I am currently trying to find people that can help me with the project in some areas (Creating 3D images, helping me create parts IRL, etc...) but so far I haven't had any luck.

Well, that's it for today.

camoclone: There is no story to Xcustoms.
you know what? you should send a prototype to someone like takara or try get them released in england because to me it looks a bi like a HMS/ MFB combo beyblade thing! i would kill to be able to make my own bey/ spinning tops... you should do requests...
So basically after all our hard work making entries...yeah...

Uncertain
i have a few ideas for one to make called sonic drahelix if you could make it...
(Oct. 31, 2010  1:45 PM)Nwolf Wrote: you know what? you should send a prototype to someone like takara or try get them released in england because to me it looks a bi like a HMS/ MFB combo beyblade thing! i would kill to be able to make my own bey/ spinning tops... you should do requests...

If only things worked like that... lol

Creating a product takes a lot of money, time, people and paperwork to make everything nice and legal.

(Oct. 31, 2010  1:46 PM)Medz Wrote: So basically after all our hard work making entries...yeah...

Uncertain

Don't worry, your hard work and your entries won't be forgotten. I'll think of a way to make it up to all of you. Smile
well could you make this design as you have already made the tip for it and possibly the spin track... it's very simple but effective and is a stamina/ attack type in beyblade terms...
I worked 2 hours on my entry for nothing (sad face)CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying
could you show us a video of them battles and the launchers.
cool.so its basicly "still up". so we can work now?
you need to do one of these versus a metal fight beyblade! oh and is there any updates on a video, or new customs?
hey do you need help with Xcustoms I could help.
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:04 AM)jordanX Wrote: hey do you need help with Xcustoms I could help.

What can you do?
Xcustoms - Now for sale to Advanced WBO members and the WBO committee!

Here's how it will work:

1-Make a serious request (In this thread)
2-When it's finished you'll confirm if you still want to buy it
3-Make an offer (by PM)
4-When I get the money on my paypal account I will ship it to you

When you get it feel free to post pics, test results, etc... but in this thread only

Current list of products:

-Xcustoms (I can make anything you want)
-XLauncher
-XGrip

This list will be updated when new products are available.

NOTE:
The reason it's only for Advanced members and the committee: I'm a noob with paypal and this is my first time selling stuff online so I need some help...

Edit: Sorry for the double post
Hahaha, that's awesome Nuno! If I wasn't tapped out at the moment, I'd be ordering quite a few.
darn, i wanna become an advanced member!!!!
Yeah, same here... MAN! I wanted Rain Salamander so bad!
Very nice.
Once I become one, I will get an Xcustom from you.
Portugal para a vitoria, lmao.
Now I REALLY want to be an advanced member. Good to see this game moving forward.

Nuno: Xcustoms (I can make anything you want) (would have done a quote but my PC won't let me)

Just to clarify, by this, do you mean that we can make our own and you will make it, or one of the ones you have made? Also, after the holidays, I might be able to help by making 3D images in Maya or Blender.
Hey one thinks gotta be diferent

you got to make a lingo for people talking about em

ya know bey's, blading, Pokemon, battling

wat do you call when your (blading against somebody)

And you need to work out the title
you need to put the pictures up again, i haven't seen any of your Xcustums nuno. i really want to see these but there are just no pictures.
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:32 AM)pikabattler Wrote: you need to put the pictures up again, i haven't seen any of your Xcustums nuno. i really want to see these but there are just no pictures.

There are pictures of Rain Shark and Heat Salamander in the OP. Check under finished Xcustoms.
a thanks, i scrolled down too much after showing the spoiler. now i really want these.