Xcustoms

Poll: What do you think about my spinning top game?

It's awesome! I love it!
42.34%
It's nice. I look forward to more information.
27.42%
It's ok... Just needs some improvements
15.32%
It's not very good. Needs a lot of improvements.
3.63%
It's pretty bad. It's too similar to other spinning top games and it will have no future in my opinion.
4.44%
It totally sucks! I hate it! This is a total waste of time!
6.85%
Total: 100% 248 vote(s)
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:12 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote: Now I REALLY want to be an advanced member. Good to see this game moving forward.

Nuno: Xcustoms (I can make anything you want) (would have done a quote but my PC won't let me)

Just to clarify, by this, do you mean that we can make our own and you will make it, or one of the ones you have made? Also, after the holidays, I might be able to help by making 3D images in Maya or Blender.

By that I meant that I can do Xcustoms designed by me, Xcustoms designed by anyone else, etc... I can even make beyblade replicas with the Xcustoms system if someone asks me to. lol

Just on a little side note, I forgot to mention this but I'm gonna say it now:

Performance Series: Focused on the X's performance, less visual details and overall less complicated shapes. Faster to produce, cheaper, better performance.

Examples: Shark, Salamander, etc...

Artistic Series: Focused on the X's visual appeal, complicated shapes and much more visual details. Costs more to produce, takes more time to produce, might not have a good performance (the last part really depends on the design though).

Examples: Reaper, Devil, etc...

Custom Orders: It really depends on what you want, how complicated it is, how much time and money it takes to produce,etc...

Oh and I also forgot to mention, shipping will be around 4 to 7 Euros (to all countries).

Edit: Wow it's nice to see that people are interested! Smile
Post a video man. These things are awesome.
Well, since it's christmas and all...

Xcustoms -Now for sale to all WBO members!

Smile

@Nonsense King
I'll see what I can do. My camera sucks though, lol
awesome!!! now i might be able to get 1.
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:14 PM)Nuno Wrote: Well, since it's christmas and all...

Xcustoms -Now for sale to all WBO members!

Smile

@Nonsense King

Well still, as long as it works, can you PLEASE PLEASE try and post it online?
pm sent, are you selling the launchers?
I'm going to buy one with my Christmas money (maybe) and break the beys of the noobs in my after-school program!
So have you tested your X-customs against some Beys? And if so did your X-customs win?
OP Udated:

-List of products added
----List of products updated

Thanks everyone!

mattchi95:

They win sometimes. They still can't beat top tier combos though, but I'm working on it.

But it's a different game so it's not really fair to battle Xcustoms vs. Beyblades.
I guess I'll be one of the first to make an order. I would like a Wave Shark C FL RF, Grim Reaper C RM FD, and an Xlauncher (black).
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:33 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote: I guess I'll be one of the first to make an order. I would like a Wave Shark C FL RF, Grim Reaper C RM FD, and an Xlauncher (black).

Grim Reaper C RM FD will be auctioned, since only one will be made.

I can only make you Wave Shark C FL RF and the XLauncher Smile

I can start working on your order right now if you want.
Sure, thank you!
Is there any chance you could illuminate us to the mechanisms of the launcher?
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:31 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Is there any chance you could illuminate us to the mechanisms of the launcher?

Well, the mechanisms of the XLauncher are similar to the mechanisms in the HMS launcher.

However I'm developing another launcher, the XLauncher Deluxe, which has magnets instead of teeth. I theory, it will result in higher RPM's.
There's no way my parents will be convinced to let me use money online to buy a homemade battle top, which is really depressing because I have no job of my own, and I really wish I could buy some of your artistic fruits Nuno. This Xcustoms idea is absolutely amazing.

EDIT:

Okay that did not sound awkward, did it? If I need to include substantiative comments on the creation just tell me....
(Dec. 25, 2010  11:36 PM)REtread Wrote: There's no way my parents will be convinced to let me use money online to buy a homemade battle top, which is really depressing because I have no job of my own, and I really wish I could buy some of your artistic fruits Nuno. This Xcustoms idea is absolutely amazing.

EDIT:

Okay that did not sound awkward, did it? If I need to include substantiative comments on the creation just tell me....

Don't worry, that didn't sound awkward. lol

I kind of understand your parents, it is a homemade product after all and it's only natural for them to be cautious.
I can help with anything you want i'm sort of an overacheiver.Are the arenas for sale.
I'll take an Ember salamander with Xlauncher(blue),A wave shark with Xlauncher(black) and Xgrip(blue),And A Havoc dragonfly(My entry in the design contest)
jordanX I'll only be able to start your request in a few weeks because of the other requests, I hope it's ok with you

With jordanX's request that makes 5 requests, so

Requests are now temporarily suspended until I can catch up with all the work lol
EDIT: In my picture below, here is a key:
LR=Lock Ring
MR=Main Ring
SR=Sub Ring
C=Core
(Short)=Core in collapsed/short mode
Mode names are Left Upper and Right Smasher.

NOTE: Meteor Chain P CS XRF was designed to be a left-spin X. It can be spun in right spin as well, and some attack was designed for it, but most of its power and the core's gimmick were for left-spinning beyblades.

Where it says Side MR, that is talking about the picture below the Top view picture. The Side MR (Side view of Main Ring) sign refers to the arrow, which is pointing from the side view of the main ring to the main ring on the top view picture. The side view is of the area with the upper slope in Left Upper mode, and all drawings of the Main Ring are in Left Upper mode.

Oh yeah, I'm not too good at drawing, so in the bottom where it says something like this, it supposed to look similar to that, but the spikes are kinda messed up and look like Bumpking. The 4 spikes are supposed to look like the spikes on a Dragoon G.
(Jun. 28, 2010  3:34 AM)Train Wrote: I do have a suggestion for launching but it's probably way to dangerous and it DOES involve a motor.. My dad once sent a little screw spinning on a flat piece of aluminum for like a good 6 minutes by accidentally touching it with the grinder. You could attempt to use a big electric grinding machine.

Just saying... imagine doing that with original 5+ min. mold Virgo. And I'm almost done with my entry. Would you like the aggression or the resistance mix type? Halfway done with aggression and third done with resistance mix, so yeah.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, didn't realize that my last post was the last one.

Here we go! I'm entering my aggression type:
Meteor Chain P CS XRF (Puncture) (Change Spikes) (Extreme Rubber Flat)
Lock Ring: Chain. This lock ring resembles Yin and Yang, and the name is derived from this symbol (Chain=Chain of events=Cycle/Balance XD). The Upper Left mode of the Meteor Main ring fits into this perfectly, but other wheels fit as well.
Main Ring: Meteor. This main ring has spikes facing in one direction and two slopes shaped like falling meteors similar to DEMS for Upper attack. This wheel has two modes as well: Upper Left and Right Spike. While Upper Left also provides spike attack, the upper attack slopes are more prominent, and the spikes are there if the slopes fail. In Right Spike mode, the upper slopes are on the bottom, and therefore, only the spikes will come in contact with other main rings. This provides for effective Spike Attack against other X's. Both the lock ring and main ring are wide, for the main ring to accommodate other lock rings.
Sub Ring: P (Puncture). This wheel is small with many holes in it (hence the name Puncture), allowing for a light weight X and better aggression type. This also helps facilitate the use of the XCore's short mode and gimmick, which combined make a great choice for aggression types and helps maintain balance
XCore: CS (Change Spikes). This core has metal on the top and bottom, and plastic in the middle. By pulling out the spikes in the middle of the plastic piece, the core collapses. This makes the core shorter and adds a new wheel with spikes for spike attack under sub ring. The core gives sub ring attack power and helps to attack core of other X's while keeping X using the core at a low height. Also used for resistance in other x's in tall mode, and helps prevent direct attacks on the core for resistance and durability types in tall mode by repelling with small spike attack.
Tip: XRF (Extreme Rubber Flat). This tip is the same width, height and shape of XF, but is completely made out of rubber. This allows for the fastest possible movement of any aggression type while still holding the ability to move in a flower pattern via Slash technique and attack resistance and durability types staying in the center.
Here is the picture (If you cannot read it or properly see a certain part, just tell me and I will post another pic of the specified piece, but larger. I used Paintbrush (MS Paint of Macs), so it took time to do some of the writing. Tongue_out):

can u make a video of wave shark and show the x-launcher and grip
@Firinmahlazuh: You do know that the contest has been cancelled, well for now at least. After Nuno is done with the requests that he has now, you could request this though. He probably isn't coming on due to the work he has for Xcustoms, or something else.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:16 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote: @Firinmahlazuh: You do know that the contest has been cancelled, well for now at least. After Nuno is done with the requests that he has now, you could request this though. He probably isn't coming on due to the work he has for Xcustoms, or something else.

Yeah I know. But he said that he suspended it, so I just posted it anyway. Keeping my hopes up, cause I really like this idea.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:09 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: can u make a video of wave shark and show the x-launcher and grip

(Dec. 21, 2010  3:16 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: Post a video man. These things are awesome.
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:14 PM)Nuno Wrote: @Nonsense King
(Jul. 13, 2010  9:26 PM)Nuno Wrote: Sorry, but I already have a launcher idea. Smile

Thanks anyway. Grin

He's still working on it.