Xcustoms

Poll: What do you think about my spinning top game?

It's awesome! I love it!
42.34%
It's nice. I look forward to more information.
27.42%
It's ok... Just needs some improvements
15.32%
It's not very good. Needs a lot of improvements.
3.63%
It's pretty bad. It's too similar to other spinning top games and it will have no future in my opinion.
4.44%
It totally sucks! I hate it! This is a total waste of time!
6.85%
Total: 100% 248 vote(s)
Last day guys! Give it all you've got! Smile
i finished drawing it but its not good and i also added a new concept
Here goes nothing,
http://img541.imageshack.us/i/picturejl.jpg/
Ygg Drasil T A MB
Type: Resistance
Lock Ring: Ygg: A circle with 4 bulbs sticking out in a cross pattern.
Main Ring: Drasil: A circle with 3 triangle shaped protrusions, the protrusions provide a small amount of smash attack.
Sub Ring: Thick: Thick is essentially a thicker version of Wide, meant to provide more weight. It is .5 times thicker than Wide.
Core: Alps: With its height at 1.5cm, Alps is a tall core, it has no specific gimmick.
Tip: Metal Ball: While metal does not provide a strong grip usually required by resistance types, the weight of the metal makes up for the lack of friction.
Have you notice most an hour till deadline
Carp, I took it too slow. I don't think I'm going to finish in time. Damn.
sorry but i still would like to hear yours

/facepalm

That is pretty much what you do in this contest...
/facedesk after seeing the other contestants. =P their graphics are amazing.
It's to late to post
He might be reconsidering things if the current number of entries are too limited.
No, I'm not posting it as a contest entry. It's just a basic design and it's just that I don't want to make an unnecessary new thread for it.
I have decided that since not many people knew about this and since there were very few entries the contest is still on. I will decide the deadline later.

I'm also doing this because the first system 2 Xcustom is about 65% finished and this will give people more ideas and inspiration, since system 2 is better performance-wise, aesthetically and mechanically.

Stay tuned, I will clear up some things related to the contest later.
OMG YES! NOW I CAN FINISH MY ENTRY!

Love you Nuno. <3
So is it possible you will stretch the entry to two X-customs per profile/contestant? Because of the System 2 work?

Just wondering.
can you post a picture of the dust main ring.
Mine finaly done. Its hand drawn and hand writen Its name is frame smasher BW 120 RB. If you cant read my words feel free to pm me.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

How's this contest going? Did this contest got canceled?
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:24 AM)vza004 Wrote: How's this contest going? Did this contest got canceled?

The contest didn't get canceled. It's just on hold for now since I've been very busy and school just started too.

I promise that I will update everything soon, I just don't know when.
This still looks pretty good. I just want to see the finished stadium.
Any videos of these, and how do you launch them?
http://C customs.htmlMy entry
camoclone
Your links are broken?
Or is just me.