Xbox Live Gamertags

And...REVIVE.

Hah, I won't share my GT with just anyone. If you want to play CoD, Halo, Borderlands, pretty much any game. PM me. If I didn't really have any contact with you. Then...GTFO.

But I played with Kitai yesterday.
Mine is ElectricCanine. I dont really care who wants to add me. If you send me a freind request I will add you, I dont really care who it is.
[Image: card.png]

Grin
My GT: Yeah That Ramen
I'll accept pretty much anybody and I'm online alot, like 22 hours a day Tongue_out
If anyone wants an up to date list of my games so they know what I have just send me a PM here on WBO 'cause I rarely even acknowledge my Xbox messege box simply 'cause I'm recording a tonne of videos for youtube and I almost always have notifacations turned off...
Only game I ever play online for the XBOX is COD (either Black ops or/mainly MW3) my Gamertag is Jakesta1994aus
This is mine
heyy if anyone wants to add me on xbox live it's leonesfangs...suprising i'm the only one who has the username cause it didnt require me to put a number on it lol
Sorry for the slight necro, but...
Vaas_Insanity is my gamertag. I play Farcry 3, Battlefield 3, and very rarely Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops.
tsunasagawa street fighter and tekken, some others like cod, nfs, and gears of war.
If someone wants to add me it's IAmNoSuperHero. Although if you never play with me then I'll delete you, so don't get offended.
My gamertag is SSFxxbrainy.

As you might be able to tell, I'm not a very serious gamer, ha ha. I really like Halo 4, and that's just about all I play unless, by some off chance, you catch me playing something else.
But yeah, if you wanna add me as a friend, please PM here first, or I might ignore your request. Eee

My gamer tag is: Nightwing12218 I use Xbox 360.
I'm online very often, then again if you want to add me, PM me or I'll probably delete your
Request.
Necro, possibly?

As with most people, if you add me, PM me. I really hate having to try and figure out who adds me, even though I usually can lol
add me @SagemodeeDC I play COD: Ghosts, Minecraft and other games
Mine is The 978
Sorry for the necro, just wanted to see if there were many other fellow XBOX 360 users. I mostly play NBA 2K, Black Ops 2, MW3, and some other random games. My gamertag is: xboxlivest23, PM me before you add me Smile
My Xbox Live Gamertag Is: AnimeSkillz

Add Me, I'll Except Anyone. I Mostly Play Fighting Games Like Naruto Shippuden: UNS Revolution, SFXT (Street Fighters X Tekken) And Etc... Occasionally I Play Sports Or Racing Games... So Yeah.. Add Me Up! Grin
XBL GT: Zenzuhl

Btw, I have 360.

Add me if you wanna play, I have a mic.
GT: Silvastein

I play Ultra Street Fighter 4, and only Ultra Street Fighter 4. Shoot me a PM first before sending the request
360 Gamertag: xboxlivest23 (I play GTA 5, Black Ops 2, Halo 4, and NBA 2K) Add me if you want to play any of those games Smile
360 TagConfusedupremeMagnetik (Advanced Warfare,Black Ops 1 AND 2)