Past Present Future Comic Shop
1387 M Military trail
  Inside the shop in the gameroom.
12:00 PM on 08/24/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash

ONLY CASH

Host Contact Info:
Discord Username: xoxoxenon
WBO Profile: xoxoxenon

Format + Staging:
Format: X
Match Type: 3on3 Stage 1 + Deck Finals
Tournament Style: Swiss Stage 1
+ Single Elim Finals

[b][u][i]Prizes:
[/u][/i]
[/b]- Horn Rhino Hasbro Single
- Steel Samurai Hasbro Single
- SECRET
- SECRET
- TBD

TO BE VERY VERY CLEAR ON WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Borrowing parts is NOT ALLOWED! You will be expected to bring at least 3 Beyblade X beys with NON-repeating parts.

- THE TOURNAMENT WILL START AT 12:00-12:10 SHARP. If you have not checked in with me ONSITE by 12:10 you won't be able to play Unhappy

PLEASE NOTE: TOURNAMENT WILL BE INSIDE

Florida weather is highly unpredictable. BUT, due to the tourney being inside, weather CAN NOT CANCEL OR DELAY THE TOURNEY. So even if it is pouring, the tourney will start at 12:00-12:10 sharp!

Match Type and Point Systems:
The battles will be 3 on 3 and go to the best of 5 points in the first stage. Finals will be deck and go to the best of 7 points.

You score point(s) when:
- The opposing Beyblade stops spinning. (1 Point)
- The opposing Beyblade bursts. (2 Points)
- The opposing Beyblade is knocked out OVER the top of the stadium. (1 point)
- If it is knocked out into an Over Zone (2 Points)
- If it is knocked out into an Xtreme Zone (3 Points)
- No Contact/Self KO (1 point)

Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle

Extra Consideration:
- This is an indoor event but there still is the Florida sun/heat, so please bring a water bottle + extra snacks if needed. 

- With 16+ people in this event, and the tourney being group round robin, I am estimating that it will take at least 2-3 hours to complete. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CAN NOT COMPETE FOR AT LEAST 2 HOURS Smile

- This is an all ages event, so expect your child to compete against Bladers of all ages; Yes, even adults!

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
South Florida Finally Getting Some Representation this year!

Just Joined! Can't wait!
If anyone hasn’t already, please join my Facebook group preferably 18+

Trying to keep the adult Beyblade scene alive and well down here in south Florida 👍🏽

https://www.facebook.com/share/g/X3WfNhF...tid=K35XfP
Let’s goooo I can’t wait!! Gonna try to make top 3 again haha
(Aug. 07, 2024  12:31 AM)RyokuSatori Wrote: Let’s goooo I can’t wait!! Gonna try to make top 3 again haha

We’ll see
Gonna be my first Bey tourney, and I’m taking first 🏆
(Aug. 15, 2024  6:32 PM)Splendead Wrote: Gonna be my first Bey tourney, and I’m taking first 🏆

Hyping it up !
HEY EVERYONE! Updating here since messaging isn't working, tournament is in T-Minus 5 days! It looks like we'll have a turnaround of 30-40 people! Excited and see everyone there!