Writing Teams+3 Muskewriteers Thread

Nwolf has a team. If you really want to consider joining a team, he needs members.

There aren't many writers left, and to be on Nwolfs team would be a steal. If you miss out on that team...

I can't think of anyone else making a team. So his may be the last one for a while until we get some fresh blood in the YC, hah.
Yes, but is he a good leader? His writing is superb, but organizing a team and making it run smoothly is another story.
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:40 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: And he makes it look more professional; no offense. Capital letters make a world of difference. Also, it's 'Temporal, Sparta, and I' not 'me temporal and sparta'.

I don't bother with as much grammar in general talk, I spend more time on my storywriting. and what looks more professional? I don't understand...
^Having capital letters on your thread name makes a difference.
what do you mean?
all my threads have capital letters.
There are some capitals you forgot that I noticed.
(Oct. 24, 2011  2:38 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Yes, but is he a good leader? His writing is superb, but organizing a team and making it run smoothly is another story.

just to scare some guys but I am in Nwolf's team, where (if) he lacks in leadership skills, i (hopefully) can back us up (I lead the largest Indo beyblade team, leader of the debate group)
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:11 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  2:38 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Yes, but is he a good leader? His writing is superb, but organizing a team and making it run smoothly is another story.

just to scare some guys but I am in Nwolf's team, where (if) he lacks in leadership skills, i (hopefully) can back us up (I lead the largest Indo beyblade team, leader of the debate group)

Thought you were in Aura's team??

EDIT: I saw your post. NVM
Ah. Well, the teams just got a BIT more interesting.
Me and Nwolf? Totally epic, nuff said Grin
Nwolf can you give me the link to your team thread? If not i will just ride solo.
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:49 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Nwolf can you give me the link to your team thread? If not i will just ride solo.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Writing-...de-Writers

Hah, so I'm pretty much the only solo one here. Cool
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:50 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Me and CyberBlader27! Grin
I thought you meant we were going to be partners for a writing tournament if there was another tag-team one. Chocked_2

I just realized that I was accepted into Aura's team...

Sorry...
I'm gonna try to bump this. When are we going to start?
Depends. No team has challenged another finished team.
Well, then. Looks like you're our first victim, neh?
On the contrary; I believe that you are our first victims.
Who else has a finished writing team? My team wants to battle!
Nwolf is working on his. He's should be about to finish.
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:53 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Hah, so I'm pretty much the only solo one here. Cool

Sorry to burst your bubble, but make that 2! I'm not a very accomplished GFXer (lol Image Tricks + Word to make sigs), but I can definitely write well enough. I'm riding solo. Wink
Try out Nwolf's team if you need one. Maybe the solos can band together?
But then they won't be solos...

Sparta has accepted mah challenge!