Writing team: Proteon Blade Writers.

ok so this is the sign up for the new writing team, Proteon Blade Writers, or PBW for short. Don't be offended if I dont pick you, and it's not first come first serve. All I need from you is:

Name:

Why you think you should be a member of PBW:

your latest works:

se you soon, in the writing tournaments, I officially throw down my gauntlet to the other teams! good luck out there!

~Nwolf~

current team:

Leader: Nwolf

member1: Izuma Inzori
nobody wants to join? bummer.

EDIT: wait actually I was going to say also please if you do join be commited and don't register for another team.
If no one else joins, I might. But good luck for now Smile
Name: Ajay/\Poseidon

Why you think you should be a member of PBW: I think it'd be pretty cool. Also i like writting outside of school. Im a 6B currently in English top set and im in year 8 so its pretty good Cool

your latest works:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Percy-ja...t-the-gods
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Journey-...-beggining
Heck, i dont really write much but ehh why not Tongue_out

ok, I currently have 2 people who have sent an entry. i'll have to review over the next week any other entries ok?
I want to be in it

I have not done any work on WBO so far, and I can't seem to find my old stories. would you like me to cook up one just for this? (if yes, just give me any topic and maybe a character).

Please consider me! Smile
IIRC, I am the only one that was accepted, no?
yes I would JCx06, and for theme, maybe a thriller story set in the victorian times all about a mysterious killer that wanders through streets hidden in a shroud of shadows? and maybe the character wears a mask with tribal markings on it, and a gun which can shoot needles to kill people?

also Inazuma i'm currently looking at the other entries work, but so far yes you are the only one accepted straight off.
I would prefer to be called Izuma................................................. but thanks!
sorry was watching Inazuma 11 at the time and mispelt it. anyway only 1 more spot guys.
Name: Call me Memi. Or Last. You choose.

Why you think you should be a member of PBW: I love to write. I can really write anything... I thought this would be fun.

your latest works: Truthfully?? Haven't written anything on WBO. Give me a theme like you gave Poseidon one, or you could have me think up my own, and I can think of the characters.
Last if you could do the same story as JCx06 so I can compare both of you, and poseidon maybe you give it a go?
If you want I'll give it a shot, I'd prefer if we could just do a killer or something
How long would you like it to be??
I would prefer minimum 200 words.
well since it's the last place why not say 154? it will test wether you can actually do the correct amount of words.
154 exactly lol?? If that's what you want.

EDIT: Just PM'ed you my story.
Ha, THAT'LL be hard. Low number, oddly specific. Not easy to pull off well. Though a number like...155 or 160 would be harder. It's not easy to hit those 5/0 ending numbers.
I couldn't even get enough detail into the story... I don't think that should count. But it can if he wants it to.
I also struggled with detail and plot, word limit was too little ><
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:35 AM)Temporal Wrote: Ha, THAT'LL be hard. Low number, oddly specific. Not easy to pull off well. Though a number like...155 or 160 would be harder. It's not easy to hit those 5/0 ending numbers.

what do you expect from me? I've got a title to keep that sparta gave me, so if I need a team member, I expect them to work hard also, the person who gets the final place is:

the reason for this is the plot of the story was great and different, it reminded me of some books I have read recently, and I enjoyed it alot. JCX06 your entry was good aswell, however I didn't feel as much excitement or emotion in it.
Good work, now we just need a userbar..........