Write your ideas of Beyblade Burst 4th season

Please write your ideas of Beyblade Burst 4th season.
(Sorry for my English language mistakes)
My idea(short version):
10 years after time of Beyblade Burst Turbo, starting new generation: Beyblade Burst Cosmic. The world has changed a lot. People have gone to space. Aiga and Valt have chosen Mars for their home. The Ultimate Bladers Cup is announced. One blader of every planet is can take part in it. At the same time, the Dark Bladers act to conquer space.

I will soon release the full version with pictures.
I don't wanna see Aiga and Valt as college-age kids...
(Nov. 10, 2018  7:48 PM)ks123 Wrote: Please write your ideas of Beyblade Burst 4th season.
My idea(short version):
10 years after time of Beyblade Burst Turbo, starting new generation: Beyblade Burst Cosmic. The world has changed a lot. People have gone to space. Aiga and Valt have chosen Mars for their home. The Ultimate Bladers Cup is announced. One blader of every planet is can take part in it. At the same time, the Dark Bladers act to conquer space.

That would mean at least 50 years in the future...
Battling in other planets eh? Oh it's going to be fun and games when they battle on the planet Jupiter, getting engulfed by the Great Red Spot and dealing with its much greater gravity.

Nah I'm just kidding, I know what you mean haha. I dunno, I can't see this happening in Burst. Still, your ideas are interesting and pretty out there lol.
(Nov. 10, 2018  9:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  7:48 PM)ks123 Wrote: Please write your ideas of Beyblade Burst 4th season.
My idea(short version):

That would mean at least 50 years in the future...

And by then Aiga and Valt would be at least be in their 60's and likely retire blading, unless they're like Phi and are "immortal".
My idea: Beyblade Burst Enhanced
Bladers would start with a "base" form of their Bey, and need to get certain "Enhancers" which are add-ons that complete your Bey, changing its role. The new system would be a collaboration between Raul and Taiga, inspired by Valkyrie's several Awakenings and the existence of frames. They give Valt and Aiga their new Beys: Slash Valkyrie and Level Achilles, alongside some prototype Enhancer parts. Throughout the show, Valt and Aiga take turns being the protagonist, finding and creating several Enhancers, until they get to the EX arc. In the EX arc, they encounter bladers with EX Enhancers, and lose against them. They go back to Raul and Taiga, who have finally been able to create EX Enhancers for Valkyrie and Achilles, turning them into their EX Forms: Blade Valkyrie and Battle Achilles. I know this kind of system is unlikely, but it would be awesome and could create a really diverse metagame, akin to video games with weapons/attacks/techniques and gear/items, such as Pokémon and Splatoon.
I love that idea
My Idea. Crossover of Beyblade bursts Rising and chouzetsu. Have tyson get a Dragoon msuv in burst form aswell as Kai, daichi Ray, Max, ect have their blades spin burst form and become main Charcter sure with valt and Aiga, and us seeing some new blazers and the OG beigoma academy beyclub with Valt, Shu, Rantaro, Diana, and Possibly add Free into it become a team and we will have team battles like burst s1 and eventually they will face the blade breakers. And the blade breakers blades would have special parts customized for their MS Beyblades but in burst form, you may be asking well Javari why isn’t ginka and ryuga in this well 1. Ryugas Dead 2. I despise metal fight and I refuse to watch it and I think it was the downfall in Beyblade in general, especially the English dub. 3. I don’t think metal fight is canon because it hasn’t come into burst form, or atleast it hasn’t yet. Plus if it was canon we would see Zero and those other ppl that I forgot and Zero G was even worse then metal fight. I only watched zero g for ginka because for me he wasn’t that bad in Japanese but in English his voiced did’nt change. Tbh mfb is probably in an alternate universe because it isn’t in the future because they don’t have beyloggers and why would the WBBA downgrade the burst system to the regular system, it makes no sense. So yeah

Ok I don’t wanna come out rude but if they got gears and swords, that would basically be roblox the anime with spinning tops and special auras, to some people it might be cool but I wouldn’t have that an actual season, I’d have it a manga series that is in an alternate timeline similar to my MFB theory and Dragon Ball GT. To me it would be worse that Zero G and MFB. But it’s an opinion. I just don’t think gears would fit Beyblade an yeah. To me it would be basically roblox and dragon ball z with yu go oh without cards. Remember I’m not tryna to hate, I’m just tryna express what I feel Smile
(Nov. 11, 2018  2:59 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: My Idea. Crossover of Beyblade bursts Rising and chouzetsu. Have tyson get a Dragoon msuv in burst form aswell as Kai, daichi Ray, Max, ect have their blades spin burst form and become main Charcter sure with valt and Aiga, and us seeing some new blazers and the OG beigoma academy beyclub with Valt, Shu, Rantaro, Diana, and Possibly add Free into it become a team and we will have team battles like burst s1 and eventually they will face the blade breakers. And the blade breakers blades would have special parts customized for their MS Beyblades but in burst form, you may be asking well Javari why isn’t ginka and ryuga in this well 1. Ryugas Dead 2. I despise metal fight and I refuse to watch it and I think it was the downfall in Beyblade in general, especially the English dub. 3. I don’t think metal fight is canon because it hasn’t come into burst form, or atleast it hasn’t yet. Plus if it was canon we would see Zero and those other ppl that I forgot and Zero G was even worse then metal fight. I only watched zero g for ginka because for me he wasn’t that bad in Japanese but in English his voiced did’nt change. Tbh mfb is probably in an alternate universe because it isn’t in the future because they don’t have beyloggers and why would the WBBA downgrade the burst system to the regular system, it makes no sense. So yeah

Ok I don’t wanna come out rude but if they got gears and swords, that would basically be roblox the anime with spinning tops and special auras, to some people it might be cool but I wouldn’t have that an actual season, I’d have it a manga series that is in an alternate timeline similar to my MFB theory and Dragon Ball GT. To me it would be worse that Zero G and MFB. But it’s an opinion. I just don’t think gears would fit Beyblade an yeah. To me it would be basically roblox and dragon ball z with yu go oh without cards. Remember I’m not tryna to hate, I’m just tryna express what I feel Smile

I know. Even in my head, it sounds super complex and controversial. Also, not gears as in mechanical gears, gear as in equipment. I just thought that something like what I suggested would be cool, even if it was just chaning the contact points a little, like a more OP Strike God Chip.
Okay, this is my new idea part 1:
3 years after Beyblade Burst Turbo, starts Beyblade Burst Shadow. Valt is new BC Sol (new BC Sol International) manager/owner. BC Sol International station is like Raging Bulls station, but night this have other lights, and this is higher. Aiga is new captain of Raging Bulls. Shu is again Red Eye, but now he looks stronger, and this time it was not his decision. The Shadow Organization (Snake Pit Organization is one part of this), where leader is Hearts (now Shadow Mask), and second-in-command is Phi (now Fire Mask). After Shu had lost to Shadow Mask, him transformed to indestructible destroyer. The Shadow Organization's mission is to hide the sun and become rulers of the world. Against them trying to fight Legend Bladers: Valt, Aiga, Phi(formerly), Fubuki, Suoh, Toko Aoi, Nika Aoi, Free de la Hoya, Lui, Xhan, Xander, Kyle and Count Night. Paris, London and New York is ruins after Snake Pit Organization attack. The war has begun. The first battles have taken place. Destruction arrives.

Episodes(Categories):
1-5 BC Sol International rises
6-12 Battles in Air
13 Aiga and Valt Battle
14-25 Destroyers Starts Forming
26-44 Battle with The Shadow Organization
45-51 Ultimate Bladers Cup

I will write episodes separately.
Thats a good plot but ultimate ballers cup, seriously, that’s basically a knock off god bladders cup not to sound rude
Ultimate Blader's Cup is hosted by secret blader, who revealed Shadow Mask (Hearts). Shadow Mask is only survived in The Shadow Organization. Fire Mask(Phi) died in the battle against Lui. In final battle, Aiga destroy Dark Hades, and Shadow Mask imprisoned.

1. Episode:
BC Sol International! Paris Destroying!
In Paris, gains strenght one part of Snake Pit Organizations: Element Bladers. Four bladers who use the ancient elements of the beys: Green Master(Dark Kerbeus 0W Wonder, controls nature), Blue Master(Dark Valtryek Evolution'X Fast, controls ice and water), Red Master(Dark Spryzen Wild+ Fire, controls fire), White Master(Dark Horusood Air'+ Storm, controls air). At the end began to arrive rest of the Snake Pit Organization to destroy Paris.

Battles:
Valt vs Green Master & Red Master & Blue Master & White Master= Red Master (V2-G0-R3-B0-W0)
Round 1: Valt (2-0-1-0-0)
Round 2: Red Master (0-0-2-0-0)
My idea is...

Beyblade Burst Awaken

This story takes place 3 years after the original story and involves the new lock in cho z gimmick which was been present with the last few beyblades of cho z

This story will take the legendary bladers arc which has not been in the beyblade Burst universe yet

Main characters will include
Aiga, Valt, Phi, and Lui

More details soon
Episode 2:
Snake Pit Boss! Red Eye!
Paris is ruin. Last houses is still preserved. Latest battles between the Snake Pit Organization and BC Sol. Snake Pit is winning. Paris is under the control of Snake Pit Organization. BC Sol goes away. Valt rename BC Sol to BC Sol International. BC Sol International join to Raging Bulls. Red Eye goes to Raging Bulls station.

Featured Battles:
Valt & Aiga vs Red Eye = Red Eye (4-0)
Round 1: Red Eye (4-0; Double Burst 4pts)
Beyblade Burst Awaken: Storyline

Episode 1: Awaken! Lance Achilles!

Aiga now 3 years older from cho z has had started to feel weird and Achilles just isn’t working right either. Phi and Aiga battle as phi is also expierncing these feelings to (phi is now friends with our gang and is on good side and so is Lui). Aiga’s bey starts to transform mid battle and it becomes...

Lance Achilles. X’. Av or Avalanche

Aiga is In sick as to what happens and faints and they stop the battle and that ends the episode
Episode 3:
Raging Bulls Awake! Shadow Battle!
The Shadow Organization destroy New York. A message came from Paris that they had lost. Shadow Mask search the ultimate unbeatable bey: Ancient Zeus 100x+W Everything. This is bey is world strongest.

Featured Battles:
Aiga vs Red Eye = Aiga (2-0)
Round 1: Aiga (2-0; Burst Finish)
(Nov. 14, 2018  5:58 PM)ks123 Wrote: Okay, this is my new idea part 1:
3 years after Beyblade Burst Turbo, starts Beyblade Burst Shadow. Valt is new BC Sol (new BC Sol International) manager/owner. BC Sol International station is like Raging Bulls station, but night this have other lights, and this is higher. Aiga is new captain of Raging Bulls. Shu is again Red Eye, but now he looks stronger, and this time it was not his decision. The Shadow Organization (Snake Pit Organization is one part of this), where leader is Hearts (now Shadow Mask), and second-in-command is Phi (now Fire Mask). After Shu had lost to Shadow Mask, him transformed to indestructible destroyer. The Shadow Organization's mission is to hide the sun and become rulers of the world. Against them trying to fight Legend Bladers: Valt, Aiga, Phi(formerly), Fubuki, Suoh, Toko Aoi, Nika Aoi, Free de la Hoya, Lui, Xhan, Xander, Kyle and Count Night. Paris, London and New York is ruins after Snake Pit Organization attack. The war has begun. The first battles have taken place. Destruction arrives.

Episodes(Categories):
1-5 BC Sol International rises
6-12 Battles in Air
13 Aiga and Valt Battle
14-25 Destroyers Starts Forming
26-44 Battle with The Shadow Organization
45-51 Ultimate Bladers Cup

I will write episodes separately.

I think it will be more likely that free del hoa becomes owner of Bc sol.
She is in the meantime. But he's going to go to the Himalayan mountains to train there. Then it will be owned by Valt.
Episode 4:
Battle with SB Rios! Xhan and Xander!
The new champion team, SB Rio, does not know anything about what is happening in Paris and New York, and they let the WBBA send an invitation to Raging Bulls and BC Sol International and try to take away the title from them. SB Rios new owner is Xander and Captain is Xhan. BC Sol International and Raging Bulls accept the invitation and they fly to Brazil. Raging Bulls are the first to fight against them, but they lose their overall score by 3-0. Next, fights against BC Sol International. When the position is 2-2, it will appear on Lui and Free. Lui had called Free back to fight The Shadow Organization. Free join to BC Sol International again, and Lui join to Raging Bulls. The following contestants are Free BC Sol International and Xhan SB Rios. The battle will continue in the next episode.

Teams:

SB Rios:
Owner: Xander
Captain: Xhan
Second-in-command: Ren Wu Sun
Members:
Stan Hamburg
Kyle Hakim
Count Night

Raging Bulls:
Owner: unknown(meanwhile again Theodore Glass, but him is new WBBA leader).
Captain: Aiger Akabane
Second-in-command: Fubuki
Members:
Lui Shiroshagi
Laban
Xad(nickname) Shakadera (Xander brother)

BC Sol International:
Owner: Valt Aoi
Captain: Free de la Hoya (formerly Suoh)
Second-in-command: Suoh
Members:
Toko Aoi
Nika Aoi
Evel Oxford

Featured Battles:
  •  SB Rios vs Raging Bulls = SB Rios (3-0)
  1. Game 1: Round 1: Xhan vs Fubuki = Xhan (2-0; Burst Finish 2pts)
  2. Game 2: Round 1: Kyle vs Aiger = Kyle (2-0; Burst Finish 2pts)
  3. Game 3: Round 1: Stan Hamburg vs Laban = Laban (1-0; Ring Out Finish 1pts) Round 2: Stan Hamburg (2-0; Burst Finish 2pts)
  •  SB Rios vs BC Sol International = (unknown, battle will continue in the next episode)
  1. Game 1: Round 1:  Xhan vs Suoh = Xhan (2-0; Burst Finish 2pts)
  2. Game 2: Round 1:  Xander vs Valt Aoi = unknown, battle will continue in the next episode.

Episode 5:
Battle of Owners! BC Sol International Rises!
Valt and Xander battle start, and first battle is draw. There are ten more draws. Then, Battle 11, both do so so strong that the launchers will fly into pieces. After the first collision tournament station will fly to the roof. The stadium is destroyed. The battle continues in the air. The walls of the tournament station will be destroyed. After two weeks of battle, Valt wins, and BC Sol International come to again strongest team into the world. BC Sol International, Raging Bulls and SB Rios goes to New York to battle with The Shadow Organization.

Featured Battles:
  • Xander vs Valt = Valt (2-0)
  1. 10 draws
  2. Round 11: (2 weeks) Valt (2-0; Burst Finish 2pts)

Episode 6:
Special Invite! WBBA Special!
Valt, Aiga, Xhan, Xander, Xad, Fubuki, Suoh, Ren Wu Sun, Toko and Nika Aoi, Evel Oxford and other 50 bladers is invited to WBBA Plane, where is best exercise equipment. On this flight, it is explained who can compete with the Free brother (not yet known), who is currently the World Champion. It's not yet known that Phi is a Fire Mask and a Hearts Shadow Mask, and therefore they are called. Videos are talking Theodore Glass. This flight lasts for five weeks. All bladers starts training.

No Featured Battles

Episode 7:
WBBA Wakes Up! Battles in Air!
Aiga, Valt and other invited bladers goes to Helsinki Airport. There was waiting for them on a large WBBA Plane. This was half the size of the airport. There were shops, restaurants, hotels, etc. This tournament is Star System, like Battleship Cruise. The first battle was Battle Royale. Everyone fought against everyone. The battle lasted for several hours, and eventually only Aiga and Valt were behind. During the last crash, the plane shook. Came the simultaneous Burst Finish. Valt and Aiga were the winners. They got to one star. All the rest lost one star. The following contestants were announced: Xander vs Xad, Valt vs Evel Oxford and Ren Wu Sun vs Fubuki.
Episode 8:
Battle of Brothers! Xander vs Xad!
All bladers sleep. Suddenly begins attack alert. The Shadow Organization attacks. Beys attacked the plane. All competitors had to protect the airplane until the pilot turned on the turbocharger. For the first time they saw Shadow Mask bey: Eternal Hades 00+X Darkness. Aiga bey is Unbeatable Achilles ZX Destroy+. Then the pilot got a turbo jump, and they flew away. The battle started with Xander vs Xad. 

Beyblades:
Shadow Mask: Eternal Hades 00+X Darkness
Aiger: Unbeatable Achilles ZX Destroy+
Valt: Hyper Valtryek 0 Boom'
Fire Mask: Fire Phoenix 20 Stand+'
Episode 9:
The World Champion! Condax Hoya!
In last episode, starts Xad and Xander battle. Xander bey is Dangerous Xcalibur 1Cross' Xterm. Xad bey is Underground Space Loop8 Everything. In First Battle, Xad wins with Ring Out Finish. Five draws followed. In 7th Battle, Xander revealed new Special Move: Top Sword Impact. It destroyed Space and brought Xander victory. The battle started with Valt vs Evel Oxford. And then arrived Condax Hoya, Free younger brother.

Featured Battles:
  • Xad vs Xander = Xander (2-1)
  1. Round 1: Xad (1-0; Ring Out Finish 1pts)
  2. 5 Draws
  3. Round 7: Xander (2-0; Burst Finish 2pts)
  • Valt vs Evel Oxford = unknown
(Nov. 10, 2018  7:50 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: I don't wanna see Aiga and Valt as college-age kids...

Same that would be weird

(Nov. 20, 2018  7:10 PM)ks123 Wrote: Episode 9:
The World Champion! Condax Hoya!
In last episode, starts Xad and Xander battle. Xander bey is Dangerous Xcalibur 1Cross' Xterm. Xad bey is Underground Space Loop8 Everything. In First Battle, Xad wins with Ring Out Finish. Five draws followed. In 7th Battle, Xander revealed new Special Move: Top Sword Impact. It destroyed Space and brought Xander victory. The battle started with Valt vs Evel Oxford. And then arrived Condax Hoya, Free younger brother.

Featured Battles:
  • Xad vs Xander = Xander (2-1)
  1. Round 1: Xad (1-0; Ring Out Finish 1pts)
  2. 5 Draws
  3. Round 7: Xander (2-0; Burst Finish 2pts)
  • Valt vs Evel Oxford = unknown

Those are amazing episode ideas!
You should be working for Takara Tomy
Smile

I would like it more if it somewhat followed the Metal Fury plot with the end of the world rather than a tournament though
Beyblade Burst Explosion

After Turbo, a new generation starts after the sudden evolution of a lot of beys.

Samurai Valkyrie 15 Feint
Voltage Spriggan 14 Change
Steal Fafnir 20 Contain

Samurai Valkyrie- Has three chunky and stronger blades of metal to cut down the opponent in battle.
15- Armed with five powerful blades with a barrage that the opponent cannot withstand in a battle.
Feint- Rubber driver that can switch between regular and irregular attack by moving the driver off center to make a Feint against its opponent  like samurais do in a battle.
I’m just going to head along, this is cringe so I’ll make a non cringe story

Beyblade Burst SuGoiGetsu
Plot: it Follows Tyson Granger, Max, Ray, Daichi, Kai, and Everybody from OG Beyblade
With a twist it has all universes collided. So MFB bladers are in, same with burst bladers.
So I’ll make Standard Beyblades that these guys will have, it’s just burst counter parts, also with balancing too Smile so no blade is that OP. I especially had to nerf some OG blades and MFB blades. No offense burst Beyblades, you burst blades are still good.

1. Dragoon MSUV 12 Extreme Dash
2. Draciel MS 0Bumb Atomic
3 Strata Dragoon MS 12Lift Zephr’
4 Driger MS 10Wall Assult
5 Dranzer Ms 13 Dimension.
Now for MFB

1. Samurai Pegasus 13 Hunter’
2. L Drago Destroy 0 Quest
3. Blitz Unicorno 12 Extreme’
4. Something Sagittarius. Idk the one from metal fury. 4Cross Accel
5. Diablo Nemsis 0Wall Atomic.

So my arcs in the story 1-5 Temple Of endringling
Plot. Tyson some how ends up in this temple in Saudia Arabia. Valt, Aiga, And Ginka. too.
They confront each other and see that they have burst blades, which valt is firmilar with.
So pretty much they have to have a tournament of the strongest main Charcter. BTW this is after cho z Achilles is made. So these guys barely can control their blades, out of all valt has more control. So they battle it out. It’s Tyson Vs Ginka
Tyson does Swift Metal Storm while Ginka does Enhanced Vivacious Comet Storm. They have a clash and, Tyson wins with a burst finish. Ginka then gets sent to the city of refuge. Valt vs Aiga. Aiga can’t control his blade, he messes up and valt goes at a burst finish. Then Aiga goes red haired mode and ring out finished valt. Then valt does High Jump shoot and realizes that’s similar what Tyson did against The blade stealer in season 1. Anyways it proceeds and Valt ring out finished Aiga. He gets sent into the city of refuge!

Now It Valt vs Tyson! Valkyrie goes with extreme speed, but a little wobbly because evolution is kinda wares out. It’s started slowing down, Dragoon gets some goods hits. Dragoon does Metal Storm Ultimate. Valkyrie is left desperate. Then.. all of a sudden Valkyrie starts speeding up on the out side edge, it’s about to do a Chouzetsu Jet Shoot. The moves collide and Tyson wins with a ring out. They battle again and Valkyrie gets sent flying on the outside edge of the stadium, it was a miss launch. They Valkyrie proceeds to rush shoot. It’s sctually hitting dragoon. So they both scream out of their lungs. Eeeekkkkk Dragoon And Eeeekkkkkk Valkyrieee. The blades have a clash, the stadium is getting torn, then the blades are in the air battling in a clash, it’s whoever can maintain ground. Then suddenly Tyson goes down half a second before valt, so basically valt won with a spin finish

Also the main idea is a post apocalyptic world where Phi and hertz, Dark Nebula get together in an organization. In this, there is no WBBA anymore. Some bladers go evil, if evilness gets to them extremely, their mental state without balding could be evil, it also could result as death. also in this Toko and Nika are dead. Almost everybody is dead, except 500 bladers, they are going on a lot of food tho, but oil companies, and everything are bad, toxic levels raised too. So everybody alive lives in Sky city, the earth they lived in is in the bottom.

Never mind no dark nebula, it’s phi and hertz, and some other people I am saving for later.

5-15 The Epitimy of Death
Everybody is recooperating in sky citie, they have lots of deaths, crimes, just with Beyblades. Out of nowhere, somebody challenges Tyson to a blade battle. The blade is called Dranser MS.... To be continued..