Would you rather? Beyblade edition

Would you rather battle Valt, Drum, or Aiga?

Would you rather buy L-Drago, or World Spriggan

Would you rather be in a tournament with Bushin Ashura, or Orb Egis? (both stock combo)

Post your own questions!
(May. 20, 2021  5:08 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Would you rather battle Valt, Drum, or Aiga?

Would you rather be in a tournament with Bushin Ashura, or Orb Egis? (both stock combo)

Post your own questions!

L Drago. No comparison.
Would you rather battle Valt or Shu (I would personally battle Valt)
(May. 20, 2021  5:08 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Would you rather battle Valt, Drum, or Aiga?

Post your own questions!

I would deff choose valt
1- Imma try something new and say Drum. It'd be fun to battle him and well, I wouldn't instantly lose lel.
2- World Spriggan all the way.
3- Bushin Ashura. At least it has a somewhat sorta decent Driver (even if the Burst Resistance is horrible).

Post your own questions!

1. I'm confused. Valt is my favorite of the 3, I probably have the best chance to win against Drum and Aiga would be nice to battle just to here him say 'I'll blow you away' lol. I guess I'll go with Valt.
2. Burst L-Drago? No thanks, I'm fine with World. MFB L-Drago? Well, I'm still gonna go with World just because.
3. Bushin Ashura all the way, it might not be the best thing but imo Orb Egis stock is not even a bey imo. And I hate Evel's guts.

Post your own questions!
1. im like 99% sure everyone knows the answer to this question.

2. probably world (because im biased towards burst ahahah).

3. bushin, only because people say egis parts suck or something like that
would you rather meet Xander shakadera or Lui shirosagi
(May. 20, 2021  6:21 PM)JJustice Wrote: would you rather meet Xander shakadera or Lui shirosagi

Xander because he is not a jerk.
(May. 20, 2021  6:21 PM)JJustice Wrote: would you rather meet Xander shakadera or Lui shirosagi

xander because i want to ask him how is he so b u f f
(May. 20, 2021  6:25 PM)Pixi Wrote:

xander because i want to ask him how is he so b u f f
lol same

would you rather make a Beyblade out of emojis or make a Beyblade out of sticks

i would make a Beyblade out ok emojis
would you rather be hit in the face repeatedly by a spinning brave valkyrie, or hyperion burn
(May. 20, 2021  7:20 PM)eggblader Wrote: would you rather be hit in the face repeatedly by a spinning brave valkyrie, or hyperion burn
hyperion

would you rather name you bey Legend apex or hyper apex

Xandar because he is friendlier and not mean.
(May. 20, 2021  7:23 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:

Xandar because he is friendlier and not mean.
yup i think we all agree on that
(May. 20, 2021  6:27 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  6:25 PM)Pixi Wrote: xander because i want to ask him how is he so b u f f
lol same

What do you mean by emojis?
(May. 20, 2021  7:26 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  6:27 PM)JJustice Wrote: lol same

What do you mean by emojis?

look it up there is this web site where you can create you own emoji so I tryed making a beyblade using it

the fact that Lui has purple eyes scares me TO DEATH

actually i wanna meat lui. (sorry i mean meet)
(May. 20, 2021  7:56 PM)eggblader Wrote:

actually i wanna meat lui. (sorry i mean meet)

No biggy

Post your own questions!

#1 Drum cause of yes

#2 ZA WARUDO!! 

#3 Bushin Ashura

Post your own questions!

1. Valt probably-
2. World definitely
3. Ashura-

Well Lui would probably crush my confidence-
So I guess Xander will do
This really doesn't need it's own thread. If you'd like to post your random thoughts and questions on:

The hobby, please use this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1765146

The anime/manga, please use this thread:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...pid1765908

Thank you.