Worst/least powerful beyblade burst blader

How is there not a thread for this?
rules: 
1. do not diss another opinion. You are allowed to politely disagree, and present your argument. please make this as civil as possible.
2. the character that you state must have resonace, and their bey must exhibit their bit beast at least once.
3. the blader cannot have battled in only the first season. (unfair)
4. have fun!

my personal opinion is prob hyde. hes not that good, and i was gonna put toko until i remembered he kinda beat aiga, and koji, and fubuki, and ranjiro.
Most powerful- If we’re talking bladers that don’t upgrade their beys unfairly must to win like Valt, aiga, and shu. Then probably free. If we are counting bladers that unfairly upgrade their beys just to win like shu did with requiem and Valt did with strike Valtryek, then probably shu just because he upgrades his bey the most, but Valt and AIGER are very close behind.
Least powerful-if we’re talking like all the way back to dual layers probably Jin and jormuntor. If we’re talking like Gt and sparking then either rantaro or joe. (RANTARO AND SILAS AND FREE ARE STILL MY FAV. CHARACTERS THOUGH) (AND I STILL DONT LIKE SHU ALOT)
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Most powerful- If we’re talking bladers that don’t upgrade their beys unfairly must to win like Valt, aiga, and shu. Then probably free. If we are counting bladers that unfairly upgrade their beys just to win like shu did with requiem and Valt did with strike Valtryek, then probably shu just because he upgrades his bey the most, but Valt and AIGER are very close behind.
Least powerful-if we’re talking like all the way back to dual layers probably Jin and jormuntor. If we’re talking like Gt and sparking then either rantaro or joe. (RANTARO AND SILAS AND FREE ARE STILL MY FAV. CHARACTERS THOUGH) (AND I STILL DONT LIKE SHU ALOT)

bruh, read le rules. also rantaro trained ranjiro, who almost beat aiga. i understand where ur coming from tho. also joe beat amane who beat arthur who beat aiga who was world champ  Smug
Definitely Blind DeVoy.

He had Dark Turbo/Flux for ONE episode and never won any of his battles.
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Most powerful- If we’re talking bladers that don’t upgrade their beys unfairly must to win like Valt, aiga, and shu. Then probably free. If we are counting bladers that unfairly upgrade their beys just to win like shu did with requiem and Valt did with strike Valtryek, then probably shu just because he upgrades his bey the most, but Valt and AIGER are very close behind.

bruh, read le rules. also rantaro trained ranjiro, who almost beat aiga. i understand where ur coming from tho. also joe beat amane who beat arthur who beat aiga who was world champ  Smug

What rules? And true joe beat amane but I’m talking at the end of the series not in the BEGGINING. For example dual layers. Let’s say we were talking about the BEGGINING and I said Valt was the weakest TRUE. If I was talking about the end of the dual layer series and I said Valt was he weakest thenOMG AM I WRONG, okay? So I was talking about the end of the series. And by your logic by saying joe beat amane who beat Arthur who beat AIGER, you’re basically saying joe can body AIGER which makes no sense. Not trying to be mean, just proving a point.
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:08 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bruh, read le rules. also rantaro trained ranjiro, who almost beat aiga. i understand where ur coming from tho. also joe beat amane who beat arthur who beat aiga who was world champ  Smug

What rules? And true joe beat amane but I’m talking at the end of the series not in the BEGGINING. For example dual layers. Let’s say we were talking about the BEGGINING and I said Valt was the weakest TRUE. If I was talking about the end of the dual layer series and I said Valt was he weakest thenOMG AM I WRONG, okay? So I was talking about the end of the series. And by your logic by saying joe beat amane who beat Arthur who beat AIGER, you’re basically saying joe can body AIGER which makes no sense. Not trying to be mean, just proving a point.

...the rules in the first post? again, w/rantaro i understand where you coming from, and how did you not realize the joe thing was a joke( r)?
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:16 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:08 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What rules? And true joe beat amane but I’m talking at the end of the series not in the BEGGINING. For example dual layers. Let’s say we were talking about the BEGGINING and I said Valt was the weakest TRUE. If I was talking about the end of the dual layer series and I said Valt was he weakest thenOMG AM I WRONG, okay? So I was talking about the end of the series. And by your logic by saying joe beat amane who beat Arthur who beat AIGER, you’re basically saying joe can body AIGER which makes no sense. Not trying to be mean, just proving a point.

...the rules in the first post? again, w/rantaro i understand where you coming from, and how did you not realize the joe thing was a joke( r)?
I did realize the Joe thing.

(Oct. 01, 2020  8:08 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  7:16 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...the rules in the first post? again, w/rantaro i understand where you coming from, and how did you not realize the joe thing was a joke( r)?
I did realize the Joe thing was a joke, wait no I didn't, wait AAAGH IM LOSING MY MIND
I think Hyde too ! The-Blacknight , we match up
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:05 PM)Da_DragonTamer Wrote: Kyle he’s just bad

oof lol. he wasn't creepy like some say, just weird lol
Most powerful in burst is beyblade is probably shu
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:51 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Most powerful in all of beyblade is probably is ryuga
This is for burst not MFB
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:51 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Most powerful in all of beyblade is probably is ryuga
This is for burst not MFB
Oh I'll edit that
Most powerful in my opinion is Aiga even tho I’m a valt fan.
Aiga beat Valt twice, once with dark power and the other with normal power.
Aiga beat Lui which Valt never did.
Aiga became world champion in a shorter amount of time.
Aiga is still the world champion in the anime (NOT MANGA!!)

And I’ll guess Fumiya is the weakest character, because all he did was beat Drum in the 3rd episode (Which drum got revenge) He got halfway through the carnival to lose to a rookie (Lodin) and his win rate was lower than Arman’s....
Most powerful bladers: Shu, Free, Valt, Aiger, Lui
Least powerful bladers: Fumiya, Ranjiro

Fumiya is just too overconfident.
I just realized Tridents ability is op I think Toko is the worst now
I think the most powerful bladers: Valt, Shu, Aiga, Lean, Free, Lui, Xander
Worst bladers: Fumiya
I think it’s got to be that one guy who is in f-rank all the way in the bottom
Fumiya, also ken I think wasn’t ever too good
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:39 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Fumiya, also ken I think wasn’t ever too good

dont diss ken. ken held his own against lui. also ken is awesome
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:39 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Fumiya, also ken I think wasn’t ever too good

dont diss ken. ken held his own against lui. also ken is awesome
Oh wait I meant the dude who replaced ken Kyle sorry
(Oct. 19, 2020  10:05 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: dont diss ken. ken held his own against lui. also ken is awesome
Oh wait I meant the dude who replaced ken Kyle sorry

Kyle looks creepy. I honestly thought he looked like a killer clown
In my opinion, I think Kyle is the worst.
Fumiya, and Hoji
The most powerful blader is the clown guy from top wand because he beat rantaro who trained ranjiro who almost beat aiga who beat valt.

And the worst is blind devoy