Worst/Saddest blading moments

I once wanted like this beyblade from Toy's R Us and it was rare and I didnt have money on me at the moment so I ALMOST stole it but my sub-conscious saved me from doing that @_@.
and yea I would be carp scared if I stole anything D:
I've only ever stolen fake beyblades. Though thinking back, I totally should've stolen some decent blades while I was an unruly brat. =_=
(Apr. 11, 2009  9:08 PM)Lance Perfora Wrote: I once wanted like this beyblade from Toy's R Us and it was rare and I didnt have money on me at the moment so I ALMOST stole it but my sub-conscious saved me from doing that @_@.
and yea I would be carp scared if I stole anything D:

Yea, unfortunately the OTHER guy that sits on my shoulder was on vacation so all I had was a guy saying, DOOOOO IT!!! And yea my mom would have never noticed it would have just been another silly toy, could have said I got it from a friend. And no I didn't get fined or anything along those lines, she just asked me a couple questions, told me to hand it over and then she paged my mother over the intercom. When your that young you still think cops are like your best friend so you never get scared, but you see your mom or dad walk around the corner and its game over T_T
Well I ordered from Ideal808 3 blades. So its all good, and on the second day it says it was rejected. So I call them and no one answers, wtf is happening!
I think i've metioned this somewhere before, but anyway...

When I went on holiday to france I took my Dragoon MSUV. I didn't know it's popularity/rarity at that point as I had not joined this forum. Anyway, in one village there was a platform in the centre where shows were performed and such. Whilst the platform was empty I decided to play with my DMSUV, shooting it at different angles and trying to hit stuff. But then I shot it a little to far and it wizzed to the side of the platform, going down the side. I ended up with nearly the entire village trying to retreave it for me, but no such luck. :\ When I joined this forum, later on in the year, I realised what an idiot I had been. Now I ask myself "what compeled me to do that!?" XD

I have been to the same place since and tried to look for it. I managed to work out you could lift up the flags of wood that the platform was made from but apparently they clean the underneath out weekly. If only I knew they could be moved back then, what a fool I am Crying Gah!
That must suck so much loosing a beyblade like that, an especially being a rare one.
(Apr. 11, 2009  10:25 PM)Raykon Wrote: That must suck so much loosing a beyblade like that, an especially being a rare one.

It sure does :\
(Apr. 09, 2009  10:04 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Haha, nice story. What was the combo?
AR: Sonic Tiger
WD: 10 Balance
BB: Metal Ball Base (two balls)
So close to a good combo, yet so far.
My worst moment was when my friend who loves breaking stuff, tightened the facebolt on Burn Pisces(the limited coro coro gold one) that he snapped the facebolt! He also broke the track(H145) and when I tried to put another face onto it, it broke. When I put another track together with that broken facebolt it broke. And so on.
Eventually I had the facebolt of Bull Pegasus Wolf Ldrago broken and ED145, H145, DF145, 105, and 100 broken! Although that was partly my fault for not noticing what I was doing to my parts.
Wow super necro. Anyways when i broke a perseus face, i sniffed, my favorite face snapped.though, since then i dedicated ,yself to destroy blades woth my perseus. (i did break a few things.)
when I was Battling with my new Dark wolf, I thought I had it tight enough but I didnt so when my Dark wolf and my enemies L-drago crashed into each other, and Wolf flew apart and I couldn't exactly pick up the piesces because he pulled L-drago's ripcord to hard and he was spinning really quickly when he finnaly stopped every part of dark wolf was useless other then the dark wheel
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:49 AM)FlameLibra1 Wrote: every part of dark wolf was useless other then the dark wheel

But Dark is useless...
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:50 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:49 AM)FlameLibra1 Wrote: every part of dark wolf was useless other then the dark wheel

But Dark is useless...

Very, VERY true
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:52 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:50 AM)Nano Wrote:

But Dark is useless...

Very, VERY true

Actually I made a very succesful combo with it
(Jul. 16, 2011  12:18 PM)FlameLibra1 Wrote: Actually I made a very succesful combo with it

For you in a Hasbro stadium. This site does not deal with that.
probably when i lost my dark bull at a cousin's house
when I dreamed that I found a huge carping pile of rare beys, and took them home. the sucky part is I woke up before I could test them ;_;
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  12:18 PM)FlameLibra1 Wrote: Actually I made a very succesful combo with it

For you in a Hasbro stadium. This site does not deal with that.

I happen to have Takara Tomy stadiums due to the fact my family goes to japan every year.
(Jul. 16, 2011  6:13 PM)FlameLibra1 Wrote: I happen to have Takara Tomy stadiums due to the fact my family goes to japan every year.

And Dark is good for you while it is awful for the rest of us who also have some TAKARA-TOMY BeyStadiums ?
A few days ago i was playing outside with my cousins in their beyblade stadium and the beylauncher wasn't clipped on to the launcher grip right and when i launched it the beylauncher and the beyblade went flying into a big pile of bushes and trees, i found the Beylauncher and didn't find the beyblade, the worst part was that the Beyblade was basalt horogium and that the Beylauncher was already pretty much broke!

Im NEVER beyblading outside again, well not with good beys at least lol
My first sad moment was on my 6th Birthday Party.My dad bought me a Dragoon F Special Edition and my brother verse me in a match with his Dranzer F.At the final round his Dranzer F broke my Dragoon.I start crying. Unhappy
When my dad and mam got rid of all my plastics a couple of years ago.
just yesterday, my brother was stupid enough to trade my WF for a fake metal ball tip. he has seen a real metal ball before plus i said he can borrow it. now i have to get it back, it's a limited edition version. i needed that tip.