Worst Dub Rename For A Bey In Burst?

(Nov. 27, 2020  9:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:08 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: A lot of the renames are bad. They all seem dorky and lack of the epicness of the original, having tried too hard to mimic the original names. Im not really sure why they have to rename the Beys outside supposed copyright reasons, given that the Beys are named after mythological beings and those fall under public domain

I personally agree. It's not like a 6 year old is gonna care about the mythology behind a spin top. The only rename that really makes sense to me is Hell Salamander to Heat Salamander and that is because "Hell" is a no-no word to some people.

the rename of "satan" to "satomb" also is passable because there are people who will hate beyblade if there is a beyblade named after the incarnation of evil in their religion.
As for someone who started with the english dub version first and later switched on to the original, I had no problem with all the dub names since I heard them first. But when I switched to the original japanese one, I hated everything about it 😭, all the names sounded so weird and unfamiliar, but then after like 6 months of watching the japanese one, I started to like it more and more. And now, I hate to say it but I dislike all the dub renames because they just don't sound as cool as the original ones (except a few) Don't come @ me pwease.