Worst Anime Show You've Watched

I cant believe some of you dont like Naruto! Im a HUGE Naruto fan!
The worst anime shows i ever saw are Yu-gi-oh and Bakugan
Naruto is repetitive. Naruto will get his butt whupped, train, then whup some tail using the 9 tailed fox' help.
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:31 AM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  8:08 AM)Robsta Wrote: Pretty much every shoen anime with a few exceptions.
It's all overrated, mind numbing garbage.

Aren't you pretentious.
[Image: Psychonauts-Critic-PRETENTIOUS-AS-F.jpg]

Anyway, like I said; I don't dislike it all but when compared to other genres of Anime it falls short.
(I realize I contradicted myself by saying: It's all overrated, mind numbing garbage.)
Beyblade<JUST KIDDING

BAKUGAN. It's very repetitive

Bad guy: I IS BEAT U!
good guy: NO U IS NOT BEAT ME
Battle!
Someone almost loses
skill chain
somebody wins!

It replaced Metal Fusion beyblade twice in our local cartoon channel.
The worst anime I've watched and never wanted to finish was "Mushishi". I did not understand why this managed to get such high ratings but to me it was terrible because many things were so dull within the anime; the first few episodes I thought to myself, "oh OK, that's understandable considering it only has 26 eps, i guess they'll be showing the important bits and adrenaline building things in the middle/near the end."

onto episode 10, no "main" antagonist has appeared i thought, "hmm this is weird they should be showing the main antagonist by now..." and with my lack of patience i skipped to the last 3 eps and what do i see? the same carp going on without a main antagonist. (i am not going to assume that the protagonist's history was not mentioned because i could have possibly skipped it)

i may give this another try as a dub considering the sub was too dull for me; i'd rather do my assignments, but with the dub at least i can listen to it. thanks for reading my semi-rage..

EDIT: change of mind, after watching the dub version, it was not as bad as expected. I must have found it boring first time watching it because i was not only reading the subs (<--i have nothing against that) but the atmosphere was also quite dull a lot of the times, and mixing them both was not a good idea for me.
The Yugioh anime from 5ds onwards is all garbage. I only ever like Yugioh! and GX...
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:35 AM)red B uk 77 Wrote: bobobobo
some pokemon eps

HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE BOBOBOBOBOBOBO

I HOPE DAWN PATCH EATS YOU Angry
Gah, I've had it with him aswell...

BOBOBOBOOBOBOBO Super Fist Of The Nose Hair; The technique Where You Use A Slipper to Destroy Your Opponent ^^
Gantz hands down.It's just really stupid. Every episode is disturbing.
BTW, I think the only reason people watched Spider Riders was because of the opening. When have you ever seen an anime with rap in it?
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:10 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: When have you ever seen an anime with rap in it?

One
Two
Three
Four

I declare your reason for watching crummy anime no more!
Okami No kakushi.. Not the one about the girl named okami who can like whip peoples butts.. But the one about the fruit.
I didn't watch the whole series and I was like seven anyways.
Any One Who Said Pokemon I Really Disagree With You! Pokemon Is The Best Game And Anime Ever But The Worst Anime Is Bakugan Its Soooo Boring And Only 2 Year Old Kids Like It Its So carp And Babyish!!! Also Dragon Ball Z Its An OK Anime And Also Stupid In The Same Time

Best Animes
Pokemon And Beyblade FTW!
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:18 AM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  5:10 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: When have you ever seen an anime with rap in it?

One
Two
Three
Four

you missed one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crx1YzYU3D4
Fighting foodons seriously what the heck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUp8C4e4SqY
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:01 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:18 AM)To Wrote:

One
Two
Three
Four

you missed one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crx1YzYU3D4

"I declare your reason for watching crummy anime no more!" Wink

(Dec. 31, 2010  12:31 AM)zowiez Wrote: Fighting foodons seriously what the heck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUp8C4e4SqY

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Fried Ricer was a beast! I pray that this is not the WORST anime you have seen. Now I feel old again. Damn you, Nostalgia!!!
Fighting Foodons is awesome.... But I'm saying shakugan no shana. It's about a school girl and she has some powers
Beyblade Metal Fusion season 1 and Ikki tousen( I dont care what u say but it was bad man)
All of Beyblade LOL joking
no I think the main Anime I dislike is Pokemon yes it was good but now it is so repetitive Yu Gi Oh because the story is just so boring now
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:51 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Beyblade season 1 and Ikki tousen

WTF!? That was like the best season!
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:51 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Beyblade season 1

Your crazy. That was an awesome season! Your just crazy.
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:33 AM)To Wrote: "I declare your reason for watching crummy anime no more!" Wink

I actually liked this movie.
Bleach, Naruto, and the new Dragon Ball Z stuff. I never liked Bleach or Naruto. the original Dragon Ball series is funny, perverted, and all around entertaining. But now it's just boring.
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:51 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Beyblade season 1
are you joking that is one of the best seasons I respect your opinion and all but why is it bad