Worst Anime Show You've Watched

so i am just suppose to believe ash hasnt adged since the first season of pokemon?
and are serosuly calling me a noob over pokemon?Speechless and i dont watch pokemon any, i stopped after the first season :\ but really it seems you call people noobs each time their wrong about something, no offense or anything anyways this is offtopic
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:39 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: you're the nub, that doesn't say anything about him not aging, just that he started when he was 10. I'd like to see you beat five regions, each with eight gyms in under a year

sigh... pkmn b/w is the CURRENT series.. and you have to be 10 years old to get a starter pokemon in the anime (yes i know all these things). also in the first few eps of pkmn the narrator clearly states he is a 10 year old boy who is about to set off on his pkmn journey.. so don't call me a noob.

(Dec. 18, 2010  11:40 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: so i am just suppose to believe ash hasnt adged since the first season of pokemon?
and are serosuly calling me a noob over pokemon?Speechless and i dont watch pokemon any, i stopped after the first season :\ but really it seems you call people noobs each time their wrong about something, no offense or anything anyways this is offtopic

yes i am calling you a noob over the show, because if you don't watch it then don't go giving out false statement until you properly confirmed it.
@ brooklyn-z: me and jaems talking about pokemon, not beyblade.
Jaems: first few eps., yeah, how much has he done since then huh, we all know he started in kanto at the age of 10, he has now conquered kanto twice, johto, then sinnoh and he is now 15 for gen v
pokemon season 9-now since its so repetitive and stupid now

Bakugan= ewww

Dinosaur King is probably the worst.
i dont watch it, i keep up with it like what happened in and carp
but serously theirs no way hes still 10 unless they went back in time for B&W ;\ my brother did say ash was like a total noob in B&W, can we get back ontopic
Bakugan or naruto
Just saying, this is like an otaku arguement.
Fruit basket. I regret ever watching that. It's like the dullest anime ever. For manga, it will have to be Ares.
Naruto (Don't hurt me)

I hate it when things have too much fighting and no story. But I also hate it when all that happens is talking. The characters just continuously talked, and barely ever fought. Most of the things they spoke about was completely unnecessary.

EDIT: Oh, and how can I forget Dinosaur King?
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:51 PM)aron101 Wrote: Fruit basket. I regret ever watching that. It's like the dullest anime ever. For manga, it will have to be Ares.

i soooooo agree
Spider Riders............................ So Boring Wonder Why They Cancelled It
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:54 PM)Night Wrote: Naruto (Don't hurt me)

I hate it when things have too much fighting and no story. But I also hate it when all that happens is talking. The characters just continuously talked, and barely ever fought. Most of the things they spoke about was completely unnecessary.

I freaking agree, also the bolded letters pretty much sums up how the typical fanboy/girl would react to this opinion. I swear I could not find a chatroom on deviantart that was not filled with annoying Wolfaboos and Narutards.

To explain my opinion on Naruto, its that the characters are freaking annoying as hell. Naruto and the typical pissy Wolfaboo on the internet bares too many similarities, Sasuke is one of those characters who manage to come off extremely pretentious despite being mostly silent. I want to punch him so bad.
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:49 PM)A Wrote: Just saying, this is like an otaku arguement.

No it's not. They're arguing Pokemon, not K-On.
pokemon sucks carp all they do is the same
mine lucky star because it is soooooooo boring
I have a tie Bakugan and Pokemon.Bakugan sucks im sorry i only plsy the card game and the story is making no sence.Pokemon is now just carp!
i kind of have a four way tie yougio because they play with magical pecies of paper and i cant spell it.

bakugan because the anime is just plain boring

pokemon because its more repetative then spongebob (yes that can happen)

and bobobobonbo because its a guy with fighting nosehair and sinus issues
Pretty much every shoen anime with a few exceptions.
It's all overrated, mind numbing garbage.
(Dec. 21, 2010  8:08 AM)Robsta Wrote: Pretty much every shoen anime with a few exceptions.
It's all overrated, mind numbing garbage.

Aren't you pretentious.
bobobobo
some pokemon eps
(Dec. 21, 2010  8:08 AM)Robsta Wrote: It's all overrated, mind numbing garbage.

It's not, you just haven't looked hard enough, or otherwise don't realize what a wide variety of genres and styles shonen manga (and consequently, shonen anime) can cover. Many of my favorites are seinen, but there are still quite a few shonen anime worth seeing.

On topic, some of the worst anime I've seen are anime that concentrate too much, sometimes even solely, on fanservice / ecchi content Unhappy
Hmmm..I hate bakugan, it's a painful anime.
Naruto: Shippuden. It's HORRIBLE. If you hope to spare your sight, don't watch it.
shippudenn is better than the first one and its decent

bakugan second and 3rd season. they overpowered the bakugan in these ones
Yep. Not all Shonen anime are bad. Try Katenkyo Hitman: Reborn. Bakugan is getting bad now. Pokemon: Best Wishes is okay, despite the odd name. It's slightly more grown, and touches on aspects such as Satoshi's Pokabu nearly starving to death before Satoshi found it.
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:52 AM)scipio132 Wrote: i kind of have a four way tie yougio because they play with magical pecies of paper and i cant spell it.

I didn't notice this before: get out

(Dec. 23, 2010  6:31 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yep. Not all Shonen anime are bad. Try Katenkyo Hitman: Reborn. Bakugan is getting bad now. Pokemon: Best Wishes is okay, despite the odd name. It's slightly more grown, and touches on aspects such as Satoshi's Pokabu nearly starving to death before Satoshi found it.

From what I've heard Hitman Reborn isn't something to be praising the power of Shonen about. Also, it's not realistic to expect anyone to put up with a solid decade worth of trash Pokemon episodes just because the recent ones have tried to get on decent ground (although since the show has no overarching plot, and very limited continuity I guess one could just skip everything and dive into BW).

I recently watched an episode of BW where an alligator Pokemon grabbed a few Pokemon with its mouth and both were unharmed. I realize TV-Y and all, but jeeze if that's just not insulting. At least use an animal that isn't known for having a super jaw that can kill its prey in one strike. Or at least make it cuter looking, while the thing didn't look like a Feraligatr, the thing still didn't look all that friendly.