[Worldwide] The BitBeast Bladers (Elite)

Poll: Are we one of the better teams on the WBO?

Yeah, you guys are cool.
52.78%
Maybe
22.22%
I don't know enough about the teams to answer that question
5.56%
No, you guys are lameos. Hahahahahaha, Lameo's lamey McLame team!l
19.44%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
Thank you,

I look forward to supporting the team.

Ethan H

Oh also, btw our teams second objective is cleared about 10 placings in tournaments. Yes!
Welcome to the team! You seem like a very experienced blader. Smile
Welcome to the team! I hope to see a lot from you Ethan! Also, weren't you on the website Battle Bladers?
(May. 14, 2014  12:53 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Welcome to the team! I hope to see a lot from you Ethan! Also, weren't you on the website Battle Bladers?

Several members on this site were on that site. I was up there for a short time.
yes i was on that site but only to chat with new bladers and i tried to get them to wbo. but i regret being on their because their was a lot of problems
(May. 14, 2014  1:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 14, 2014  12:53 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Welcome to the team! I hope to see a lot from you Ethan! Also, weren't you on the website Battle Bladers?

Several members on this site were on that site. I was up there for a short time.
Yes I remeber.
(May. 14, 2014  1:42 AM)Ethan H Wrote: yes i was on that site but only to chat with new bladers and i tried to get them to wbo. but i regret being on their because their was a lot of problems
Yes I was there and used to talk with you so just asking.

Anyways back to topic.

Ready for some fun BitBeast Bladers! We haven't done many things so I've thrown away a giveaway and winner will get a Guardian Reviser 160SB!!! Now let's get on to the rules.

Rules
-This contest is open to current team members only.
-Team members must get the most members to apply as possible!
-Make sure to ask them to say in there post that he or she was referred to by you.
-Winner will be the one who gets the most people to apply.
-I am not participating as the organizer, but all others may do it starting right now!

This contest ends officially on June 14th 12:00 PM EST.

Good Luck to all!
The official pokemon of this team is now Charizard. lol jk.

Any GFXers wanna try to join? We don't have any right now.
When you say GFX, do you mean they have to join the team? If so, it's gonna be hard as the only people I know who are active for this job is -Midnight and Aquamarine.
As I said in the post, yes.
(May. 20, 2014  9:29 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: As I said in the post, yes.
This Summer I will restart my GFXing career. So then I guess I will be one.

Anyone doing the contest???
(May. 20, 2014  9:35 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(May. 20, 2014  9:29 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: As I said in the post, yes.
This Summer I will restart my GFXing career. So then I guess I will be one.

Anyone doing the contest???
Ok cool. Btw , is your account ok?

LOL somebody voted for the lameo option on the poll XD
You could be anywhere and be part of the team? That would be great because I will be moving the next couple of years often.
Nope, doesn't matter.

I lost the tourney today, but had a bunch of fun. Congrats for placing Mr. TheWhiteTiger (remember my brother called you mr.? LOLOLOLOL ).
(May. 24, 2014  11:13 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Nope, doesn't matter.

I lost the tourney today, but had a bunch of fun. Congrats for placing Mr. TheWhiteTiger (remember my brother called you mr.? LOLOLOLOL ).

He'd call me sir too. XD
i wish i could join but there are no tournaments around where live but if there is anything i could do to help let me know
(May. 25, 2014  1:23 PM)boomix Wrote: i wish i could join but there are no tournaments around where live but if there is anything i could do to help let me know
if you want to join post here, if you don't, don't post
i want to join maybe as a beyblade technician
(May. 25, 2014  1:41 PM)boomix Wrote: i want to join maybe as a beyblade technician
what? They don't want one
Please fill out the application if you would like to apply. Make sure you meet the requirements!
Sorry for DP, but I'm attending a tournament next Month on the 21st, The Bey Brawl 2.0 and organizing. Wink
We should probably add my recent second place at the tournament last week when it gets processed.
I added RagerBlade's event.
Do u guys think any active teams are worth getting an alliance with? I was checking out The Renegades, but I want you guys' opinions on it.

Hmm, that's wierd. We had no votes on the lameo poll option, but now we have 3... I should have made it a public poll to see if somebody is making multiple accounts.
Any NY bladers!Whoever goes to the Bey aftermath tourney,then battle US!