[Worldwide] The BitBeast Bladers (Elite)

Poll: Are we one of the better teams on the WBO?

Yeah, you guys are cool.
52.78%
Maybe
22.22%
I don't know enough about the teams to answer that question
5.56%
No, you guys are lameos. Hahahahahaha, Lameo's lamey McLame team!l
19.44%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
(May. 30, 2014  5:28 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Any NY bladers!Whoever goes to the Bey aftermath tourney,then battle US!

Ethan H and Leone7 go to NY tournaments. Ethan is in the top 40 bladers in the world and Leone7 has 2 tournament placings.

Both are going to the tournament. Assuming they use Round Robin, they will battle all of the bladers there.
Ok,great!Dragonemperor16will crush them!!!!XD
(May. 30, 2014  7:56 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Ok,great!Dragonemperor16will crush them!!!!XD

don't trash talk in our thread. It's spam.

I seriously doubt that claim though.
1. Guess (NYC, US)
2. D-D-Duo (and secret stuff)
3. 5
4. We all know
5. Standard
6. IDK
I can do GFX
I say yes
I say yes.
With 3 out of 5 votes yes, your now on the team.
Thanx, can't wait!
(May. 30, 2014  8:04 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 30, 2014  7:56 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Ok,great!Dragonemperor16will crush them!!!!XD

don't trash talk in our thread. It's spam.

I seriously doubt that claim though.

Sorry,I was playing...
Cool team though!
UltimateOrion asks if he can rejoin the team. I would like the team's yes or no, since he had officially left.
I say yes he is very strong and pretty cool
Current vote: 1-1.
I think he should be allowed back, but next time if he leaves I wouldn't want to accept him again.

You should've allowed a public-viewing of the poll results, haha. Who would've voted 3 for us being lame.
I say yes, because he has many wins and great Blader's Spirit.
The vote is 2 for no and 3 for yes. Your back on.
Hi people. I know it might sound weird, but can I join? I asked TWT through PM, but he said to ask DK. I can't.
I want to be more of the teams GFX'er. I've been taking Photoshop lessons and willing to give examples. I could be the Madoka of the team. XD

1. What country and what part of it are you from?: I'm in the UK, but I don't really want to give my area.
2. What is your main combo(s)?: Burn Cancer CH120WD and Begirados Begirados 230 RSF
3. How many tournaments have you been to?: None. Though I'd like to take part in some.
4. How many tournaments have you placed in?: ^
5. What is your favorite format?: Standard FTW!
6. How many beyblades do you own?: Around 27.

BTW, I voted for option 1.
Smile
(May. 31, 2014  3:35 PM)lauD Wrote: Hi people. I know it might sound weird, but can I join? I asked TWT through PM, but he said to ask DK. I can't.
I want to be more of the teams GFX'er. I've been taking Photoshop lessons and willing to give examples. I could be the Madoka of the team. XD

1. What country and what part of it are you from?: I'm in the UK, but I don't really want to give my area.
2. What is your main combo(s)?: Burn Cancer CH120WD and Begirados Begirados 230 RSF
3. How many tournaments have you been to?: None. Though I'd like to take part in some.

Smile
I say yes, but work on competitive combos occasionally!
How many votes do I need to get in again? Sorry.

Yeah, I'll try. I'm trying my best to order a Theif Phoenic and Libra. I've been reading Beywiki, but is there anymore places for info?
(May. 31, 2014  3:41 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(May. 31, 2014  3:35 PM)lauD Wrote: Hi people. I know it might sound weird, but can I join? I asked TWT through PM, but he said to ask DK. I can't.

Smile
dude, we can't accept everybody that applies.

You don't fit the requirments so we have to reject your application.
Well it was worth a shot. I'll go snoop around for another team to join.

Thanks anyway.
I say yes
(May. 31, 2014  3:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 31, 2014  3:41 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Smile
dude, we can't accept everybody that applies.

You don't fit the requirments so we have to reject your application.
Oh I forgot to check the posts. Sorry about that.
(May. 31, 2014  10:21 PM)Leone7 Wrote: I say yes

Read my post. We automatically reject the application if the person doesn't fit the requirments in the first post of this thread.
Since no one participated in the contest on the previous page, I'm calling it off.