[Worldwide] The BitBeast Bladers (Elite)

Poll: Are we one of the better teams on the WBO?

Yeah, you guys are cool.
52.78%
Maybe
22.22%
I don't know enough about the teams to answer that question
5.56%
No, you guys are lameos. Hahahahahaha, Lameo's lamey McLame team!l
19.44%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
Just for the record I beat him 3-4 times and he only beat me twice. But still pretty good. Just I think you made a huge mistake using lightning l drago 230r2f. It costed you the entire qualifier.
The final decision on Dylanslego's is no.

The current vote for blitz armor is 0-2 because of his previous bad posts.
can you answer my last question?
(Apr. 29, 2014  9:04 PM)dylanslegos Wrote: can you answer my last question?

What question?
(Apr. 29, 2014  9:36 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

What question?

Didn't I send you a PM?
(Apr. 29, 2014  9:38 PM)dylanslegos Wrote:

What question?

Didn't I send you a PM?
nope :\. I didn't receive any PM besides your replies to the test PM.

(Apr. 29, 2014  9:38 PM)dylanslegos Wrote:

What question?

Didn't I send you a PM?
nope :\. I didn't receive any PM besides your replies to the test PM.
I'm from the United states New York city I placed in 3 tournaments I have been in 5 tournaments I have close to 120 beys my favorite format is bb10 and my most used combo killerkin dragoon bd 145 deg and sport for the sloppy document
(Apr. 29, 2014  11:18 PM)Leone7 Wrote: I'm from the United states New York city I placed in 3 tournaments I have been in 5 tournaments I have close to 120 beys my favorite format is bb10 and my most used combo killerkin dragoon bd 145 deg and sport for the sloppy document
I say yes.
(Apr. 29, 2014  11:18 PM)Leone7 Wrote: I'm from the United states New York city I placed in 3 tournaments I have been in 5 tournaments I have close to 120 beys my favorite format is bb10 and my most used combo killerkin dragoon bd 145 deg and sport for the sloppy document

What do u mean by deg?
I mean rdf
Wait, aren't you on another team? If you quit or something, I vote yes.
(Apr. 30, 2014  1:38 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wait, aren't you on another team? If you quit or something, I vote yes.
Team Hammerbolt sort of disbanded.
Well, ultimateorion just told that Leone7 was going to quit this team right after ultimateorion starts his own team in a couple if weeks. My vote is moved to no since we need more loyal members.
Um ok
(Apr. 30, 2014  1:47 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Well, ultimateorion just told that Leone7 was going to quit this team right after ultimateorion starts his own team in a couple if weeks. My vote is moved to no since we need more loyal members.
I got yes. What's your vote? Yes?
(Apr. 30, 2014  3:32 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2014  1:47 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Well, ultimateorion just told that Leone7 was going to quit this team right after ultimateorion starts his own team in a couple if weeks. My vote is moved to no since we need more loyal members.
I got yes. What's your vote? Yes?

I vote no. We need more loyal members.
I don't want to join Orion's team I want to be on yours
(Apr. 30, 2014  11:50 AM)Leone7 Wrote: I don't want to join Orion's team I want to be on yours

Ok, my vote is yes. So the current vote is 2-0. I guess your in.

UltimateOrion has resigned from the team.
I'm greAt
(Apr. 30, 2014  2:40 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2014  11:50 AM)Leone7 Wrote: I don't want to join Orion's team I want to be on yours

Why do he resign?
(Apr. 30, 2014  9:37 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2014  2:40 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Why do he resign?

He had told me a few weeks ago that he was going to resign soon, he wants to start his own team.
New upcoming event in the OP!
Good luck to team members participating!
Hi,

I would like to apply to this team. I am Ethan H from New York, USA.

I have a few main combos and I don't spam f230 lol but my favorite combo is msf-h Girago Dragooon sa165ewd

I have been to about 15 or more beyblade tournaments because have been active since march 2011... feels like so long lol

I won both new york beyblade revolution qualifiers in 1st place twice and placed 3rd in plastics and place 1st in beyblade comeback of the fallen and 3rd in two tournaments, attack of the winter and waterfall.

So I have placed in 6 tournament... 1st three times and 3rd three times

I also have hosted two officials tournaments and judged.

My favorite format is standard bb-10.

and i own about 125 beyblades about 30 are competitive, through limited, zero g, and standard.

Thanks
Ethan H
(May. 13, 2014  11:12 PM)Ethan H Wrote: Hi,

I would like to apply to this team. I am Ethan H from New York, USA.

I have a few main combos and I don't spam f230 lol but my favorite combo is msf-h Girago Dragooon sa165ewd

I have been to about 15 or more beyblade tournaments because have been active since march 2011... feels like so long lol

I won both new york beyblade revolution qualifiers in 1st place twice and placed 3rd in plastics and place 1st in beyblade comeback of the fallen and 3rd in two tournaments, attack of the winter and waterfall.

So I have placed in 6 tournament... 1st three times and 3rd three times

I also have hosted two officials tournaments and judged.

My favorite format is standard bb-10.

and i own about 125 beyblades about 30 are competitive, through limited, zero g, and standard.

Thanks
Ethan H
So far 2 votes for yes, so your on. we already know he's active so I don't think we'll need the three day rule.