[Worldwide] The BitBeast Bladers (Elite)

Poll: Are we one of the better teams on the WBO?

Yeah, you guys are cool.
52.78%
Maybe
22.22%
I don't know enough about the teams to answer that question
5.56%
No, you guys are lameos. Hahahahahaha, Lameo's lamey McLame team!l
19.44%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
News letter has been canceled due to no new news/members/placings ect.
How about we start trying to recruit new members?

BTW I may not be able to get on rest of the week due to tests. Will be back by Friday.

Also, wish me luck at GBT2 Qualifiers on Sunday.
Most good members already On teams Unhappy.

Good luck with the tests and the GBT2 qualifiers!
Oh, cool. Thanks.

Team members, which do you guys think should be the team banner (I'm leaning toward the one by Midnight)? Or both?
Btw congrats to UltimateOrion for getting 2 more first place wins!

Also, c'mon guys! Post some applications Smile
Application:
1. What country and what part of it are you from: Pakistan
2. What is your main combo(s)?flash leone 85 XF /burn cygnus w145 wd/ MF-H lightning Ldrago 100 RF.
3. How many tournaments have you been to? None
4. How many tournaments have you placed in?None
5. What is your favorite format?Standard format
6. How many beyblades do you own? 8 now getting more from amazon and E-bay.

And also please DRAGON KING remove e from ur ignore list
(Apr. 08, 2014  6:13 PM)@hsan Tah!r Wrote: Application:
1. What country and what part of it are you from: Pakistan
2. What is your main combo(s)?flash leone 85 XF /burn cygnus w145 wd/ MF-H lightning Ldrago 100 RF.
3. How many tournaments have you been to? None
4. How many tournaments have you placed in?None
5. What is your favorite format?Standard format
6. How many beyblades do you own? 8 now getting more from amazon and E-bay.

And also please DRAGON KING remove e from ur ignore list

I think I can speak for all of the team when I say I don't think your eligible right now. Did you fully read the OP? You don't match the requirements with the facts that you don't have tournament experience and have done a lot of not so good things on the WBO (even to one of our team members), no offence. If any team members have objections, you guys know you can PM me Smile.
So just an update. I am trying to host a GBT2 Qualifier in VA and of course participate as well. So please add that to the OP.
It's been added.

Any applications? Make sure you fit the requirments!
The tournament has gotten approved and we have a member competing in the VA qualifier! you got this Rager ;D

Hopefully we'll have a member at AN if you win the qualifier Smile
Wish me luck guys! It's about to happen!
I would like to join the team?
Fill out the application please Smile

PS: are you active and knowledgable about the competitive meta?
1. I live in the USA Chesterfield Virginia
2. Idk
3. I have been to five tournaments
4. I have placed three times
5. Personally I like metal flight Beyblade's
6. I have at least 60+ Beyblade's (now since the prices dropped in Beyblade I can buy them more)

(Apr. 27, 2014  8:01 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Fill out the application please Smile

I consider myself knowledgeable about the game.
I am also a legal judge.
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:06 PM)dylanslegos Wrote: 1. I live in the USA Chesterfield Virginia
2. Idk
6. I have at least 60+ Beyblade's (now since the prices dropped in Beyblade I can buy them more)

4. How come you never got your faces for placing 3 times?
5. I actually mean the WBO Formats. Like Standard (BB-10/BB-46/sonokong Triple type stadium, Limited ( like Standard, but with lots of banned parts) , Zero-G (Any MFB beyblade in a Zero-G stadium) Plastics (Can only use plastics) and HMS (can only use HMS)
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:01 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Fill out the application please Smile

I am also a legal judge.
[quote]
Are you active?

Would you be ok if I showed you a secondary test to see how much you know about competitive beyblade combos? If you pass that test I will tally up the active members votes and if we let you join, after three days we will accept you as an official member.
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:06 PM)dylanslegos Wrote: 1. I live in the USA Chesterfield Virginia
2. Idk

5. I actually mean the WBO Formats. Like Standard (BB-10/BB-46/sonokong Triple type stadium, Limited ( like Standard, but with lots of banned parts) , Zero-G (Any MFB beyblade in a Zero-G stadium) Plastics (Can only use plastics) and HMS (can only use HMS)

4. I still don't know that was an issue but I just decided to forget about it.
5. BB-10 and limited format
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:13 PM)dylanslegos Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
2. Idk

4. I still don't know that was an issue but I just decided to forget about it.
5. BB-10 and limited format
Oh ok. Could you see my previous post? I edited it.
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: [quote='dylanslegos' pid='1208379' dateline='1398625566']
1. I live in the USA Chesterfield Virginia
2. Idk

I am also a legal judge.
Quote:
Are you active?

Would you be ok if I showed you a secondary test to see how much you know about competitive beyblade combos? If you pass that test I will tally up the active members votes and if we let you join, after three days we will accept you as an official member.

Sure, just tell me when.
Could you answer the part about how active you are?

I'll PM you the questions.
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Could you answer the part about how active you are?

Like how active because I've been to ones in North Carolina and Richmond, if I had to say it would just have to be a set up tournament that is near me. But most of the time I'll be there.
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:21 PM)dylanslegos Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Could you answer the part about how active you are?

Like how active because I've been to ones in North Carolina and Richmond, if I had to say it would just have to be a set up tournament that is near me. But most of the time I'll be there.
how often do u come on the website?
Almost every day.
Got the results. Anybody that wants to voice they're opinion PM me and I'll forward the results to ya.
I live in Sterling, VA

Lightning L-Drago TR125R2F

3 Tourneys I have been to and placed in none, but came in fourth place in the qualifier and beat some top ranked Bladers such as LikeABoss921, BladerLight, and RagerBlade.

My favorite format is limited and my horrible record should increase from the qualifier

40ish
(Apr. 29, 2014  1:29 AM)BlitzArmor Wrote: I live in Sterling, VA

Lightning L-Drago TR125R2F

3 Tourneys I have been to and placed in none, but came in fourth place in the qualifier and beat some top ranked Bladers such as LikeABoss921, BladerLight, and RagerBlade.

My favorite format is limited and my horrible record should increase from the qualifier

40ish

I've tallied the votes for Dylanslego's and the current vote is:

He can join: 0
He can't join: 2

Blitz Armor: you did good in that tourney Sunday bro. I'll tally the votes and we'll see if you can join. You making it too the finals and having 3 tiebreakers with RagerBlade and LikeABoss was pretty impressive.
All members that want to get there vote in, PM me.