[Worldwide] The BitBeast Bladers (Elite)

Poll: Are we one of the better teams on the WBO?

Yeah, you guys are cool.
52.78%
Maybe
22.22%
I don't know enough about the teams to answer that question
5.56%
No, you guys are lameos. Hahahahahaha, Lameo's lamey McLame team!l
19.44%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
Welcome UltimateOrion! Hoping you go to GBT2 again! Maybe some of the other team members will join you? This team is really going elite.
Team News:

Team Announcements!

We'd like to introduce the probation system!

- You are only a part of the team until ypu report back three days later and confirm yourself as an active team member and community member.

We'd like to introduce the Representative System!

- All team members have a say in who gets accepted and who doesn't. The commitee controls everything else.

-We accept team challenges at tournaments!

Newest Members!

Let's give a warm welcome to our newest members, The Alchemist, RagerBlade, and UltimateOrion!

Upcoming Events!

-GBT2: Maryland Qualifier
Wait, wut?!

You weren't supposed to post it yet and you missed some stuff I told you about...

We are also going to be accepting team challenges, only at tournaments.
What did I miss?
The team challenge thing and that we will be doing a team newsletter ...
Team announcements will be posted every week unless stated otherwise.

The descision of whether or not you are included in the team will be posted every week in the newsletter mentioned above.
Got banner #1! Credit to |Midnight|

[Image: GnXQMtK.jpg]

Like it?
(Mar. 08, 2014  7:34 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Got banner #1! Credit to |Midnight|

Like it?
Looks sick! I am participating in the GBT2 Qualifier in MD on 3/30 just for you to know. Also when will committee members be announced?
(Mar. 09, 2014  12:06 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Like it?
Looks sick! I am participating in the GBT2 Qualifier in MD on 3/30 just for you to know. When will committee members be announced?
if you don't place, your off the team. Im joking Tongue_out

were unsure about doing a committee with more than 2 ppl right now, since we don't want anybody to be sad that they didnt get a spot. Right now the creators (Me and TheWhiteTiger) are taking care of the team.

EDiT: why are you reporting yourself? On accident?
(Mar. 09, 2014  12:10 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2014  12:06 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Like it?
Looks sick! I am participating in the GBT2 Qualifier in MD on 3/30 just for you to know. When will committee members be announced?
if you don't place, your off the team. Im joking Tongue_out

were unsure about doing a committee with more than 2 ppl right now, since we don't want anybody to be sad that they didnt get a spot. Right now the creators (Me and TheWhiteTiger) are handling it taking care of the team.

EDiT: why are you reporting yourself? On accident?
Sorry my brother edited my post... Anyways sounds cool. Hoping to get a spot later. I will try to place though. Wink
Um... Our team is growing, haha. As for this committee thing, how will it be picked? I mean will we judge on battle records, knowledge? Anyway, nice banner, I like it.
That cause we're McAwesome.

If we ever decide to make a committee, it would be based on Knowledge, Battle Record, How you are on the forum etc...
(Mar. 09, 2014  12:48 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: That cause we're McAwesome.

If we ever decide to make a committee, it would be based on Knowledge, Battle Record, How you are on the forum etc...
Well we'll see later. We should at least give everyone jobs and stuff like that.
If you have any suggestions for jobs, PM me and/or TheWhiteTiger. Also, if you want to do a challenge with a member if a different team, PM us (we'll almost certainly say yes, since all of our team members are good enough to do it.)

Anyways, I'll add an upcoming events section to the OP.
(Mar. 09, 2014  11:25 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: If you have any suggestions for jobs, PM me and/or TheWhiteTiger. Also, if you want to do a challenge with a member if a different team, PM us (we'll almost certainly say yes, since all of our team members are good enough to do it.)

Anyways, I'll add an upcoming events section to the OP.
Will keep in mind and I'll brainstorm some roles for everyone on the team and try to PM you by tomorrow at latest.
Cool Smile

Never did my application, and technically everybody on the team should so yeah.

1. What country and what part of it are you from? A boot (In the USA) smushed between Mississippi, Texas and Arkansas (aka Louisiana.)
2. What is your main combo(s)? I Prefer to not say.
3. How many tournaments have you been to? 1.
4. How many tournaments have you placed in? 1.
5. What is your favorite format? Standard.
6. How many beyblades do you own? Like 36-40.
(Mar. 09, 2014  11:53 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Cool Smile

Never did my application, and technically everybody on the team should so yeah.

1. What country and what part of it are you from? A boot (In the USA) smushed between Mississippi, Texas and Arkansas (aka Louisiana.)
2. What is your main combo(s)? I Prefer to not say.
3. How many tournaments have you been to? 1.
4. How many tournaments have you placed in? 1.
5. What is your favorite format? Standard.
6. How many beyblades do you own? Like 36-40.
Welcome to the team. Tongue_out
Thanks!

TheWhiteTiger wants anybody that has a something to say to to pm us any that objections or anything to whose on the team.
So seen as I have no contact with the team leader, I'm quitting. Bye.
(Mar. 13, 2014  1:04 AM)The Alchemist Wrote: So seen as I have no contact with the team leader, I'm quitting. Bye.

You do know that there are 2 team leaders, right?

Removing your stuff right now.
It's not like me to say this, but how can you possibly have an Elite team, when you (TheLibraKing) haven't even been to a tournament, I'm not meaning any form of offense to you, this question is purely out of curiosity.
(Mar. 13, 2014  1:12 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: It's not like me to say this, but how can you possibly have an Elite team, when you (TheLibraKing) haven't even been to a tournament, I'm not meaning any form of offense to you, this question is purely out of curiosity.

Yes I have (so has TheWhiteTiger, it was the FeBEYary Bey Bash), I won... It hasn't been processed yet, look at the beypoints queue.
My apologies, forgive my stupidity of not checking beforehand.
Sorry if I violated a rule by any chance. (Spam?)
(Mar. 13, 2014  1:39 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: My apologies, forgive my stupidity of not checking beforehand.
No worries, we're good as long as it doesn't repeat, right? Lol, I am open to challenges, but don't know about LibraKing.
(Mar. 13, 2014  1:40 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2014  1:39 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: My apologies, forgive my stupidity of not checking beforehand.
No worries, we're good as long as it doesn't repeat, right? Lol, I am open to challenges, but don't know about LibraKing.

Like, at tournament challenges? I'd be up for it, the closest team to me would probably be team soaring Phoenix with a lot of they're members in Texas. The closest to you would be team nighttime, no? Maybe you could organize a challenge at the qualifier Smile

OwnageDerp: what rager said Smile