0%
cosmic pegasis
0%
big bang pegasis
40.00%
samurai pegasis
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
doo you want to be a merged team you will have complete control over yours and leadership in mine i will pm you if you dont get this message
Were you talking to me?
Do you have a team drpepesidew??? XD

(Jul. 21, 2013  5:21 AM)superiorblader Wrote: doo you want to be a merged team you will have complete control over yours and leadership in mine i will pm you if you dont get this message

Its most likely a no, becuase team hammerbolt is becoming big as it is, but we'll have to discuss.
No, at least not yet. I may be in an extremely powerful one soon.
sorry for all the confusion i meant your 2 leaders and yes he probably would be a great leader
I agree Dr.Pepsidew would make a good leader. Yes Kyler we need to grow out into the world. So it would most likely be a yes. A team can never get to big. I don't know about you guys but I don't have Skype, yet. So I suggest we pair up and Skype and p.m. then when everyone is done we could p.m. our combo discussions. Sound good? Dr.Pepsidew you could our team join if you wanted. The more the marrier.
HEY I WANT TO JOIN UR TEAM

WBO NameTongue_outegasus78610
Reliable Bey Combo:Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Bey Record:Best in my Area
Level: Advanced
Sure. Welcome Pegasus78610 but can you customize your bey.
Eh. We wouldn't join together... But I will gladly help if you guys want suggestions for combos and such.
Okay. Meep. Did you get my p.m.?
(Jul. 24, 2013  9:47 AM)Sorablader Wrote: Sure. Welcome Pegasus78610 but can you customize your bey.
ok this is new one Twisted Pegasus WD145LF
Okay Thats a good one. What about Duo Aquario BGrin
I am PowerFireball.
I am an advanced blader.
I am 10 years old.
My best bey is a Takara Tomy Variares Delta Drive
Cool. You are in. Just customize your bey.
My new bey is galaxy eagle
Hey sora he doesn't have to customize
Okay sorry. I just he should make it better. Meeeeeep. @Dr.Pepsidew, did you start that Skype Conversation yet?
Yeah I talk to him a pretty good bit. Don't know about other people though.
I can't tonight but maybe tomorrow at 8:00
You wouldn't be able to anyways, I think his power is out or soemthing.
We Have a new member. His name is Lazer which was supposed to post his information. Anyway I want to do something fun. So de pièce de résistance.
Design a Beyblade Contest-Format: Zero-G
Now this is going to be fun. Design a beyblade [has to be Zero-G] and win. You don't have to get prizes because that's what Face Contests are for. LOL. So entries begin today. Don't post like this
' Wrote:I want to enter
unless you post the picture. With the picture you must describe it.
• Be Original!! So don't try to copy anyone else's or try to ask them can you see a peek at their's.
• This is the only entry you get so get started and good luck!
Am I on the team
(Jul. 25, 2013  4:32 PM)PowerFireball Wrote: Am I on the team

Yes, welcome!
Looking at this site, I'll join.
Okay, please submit your application with the proper format. Smile