[Worldwide] Blad3rZ4Ever

(Dec. 23, 2014  9:09 PM)Tsuna` Wrote: So Brisky is now active again and I think we should add her to the OP

Active on WBO? Ok, thanks. I'll send her a message to let her know.
(Dec. 23, 2014  9:58 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2014  9:09 PM)Tsuna` Wrote: So Brisky is now active again and I think we should add her to the OP

I think he meant Youtube.
(Dec. 23, 2014  10:01 PM)des!re Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2014  9:58 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote:

Lol yeah,Thanks homie!
(Dec. 23, 2014  10:12 PM)Tsuna` Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2014  10:01 PM)des!re Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2014  9:58 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote: Active on WBO? Ok, thanks. I'll send her a message to let her know.

Lol yeah,Thanks homie!

Oh.....well, ya coulda just said that lmao I messaged her on Facebook as well and she said she'll check out the team. Idk about the channel though.
Is this team dead? anything new me or any of the other members could do?
Sorry for not being active! Hopefully more team tournaments can come around Smile also, Raiden was on today but he is not an active poster... No update for the team or anything.. Kind of 'not great' for this team.
Sorry for not posting anything new. Been pretty busy with life's dramas, as well as the return to school. I have been keeping an eye on the team though.
I am still working with Brisky to get the channel up soon. Meanwhile, ExoticsKing has apparently returned to Beyblade....again. So he may be joining us shortly.
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:25 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote: I am still working with Brisky to get the channel up soon. Meanwhile, ExoticsKing has apparently returned to Beyblade....again. So he may be joining us shortly.

Well then, be sure to notify us. Smile
(Jan. 07, 2015  2:00 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2015  12:25 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote: I am still working with Brisky to get the channel up soon. Meanwhile, ExoticsKing has apparently returned to Beyblade....again. So he may be joining us shortly.

Well then, be sure to notify us. Smile

No problem! I gave him a link to the team, so now it's a matter of him finding time.
Ok, so to keep this team alive, I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself.

-Name (real or username): I go by Ryker Kurayami in the Beyblade world.
-Age (optional): 17 1/2
-Favorite bey: Scythe Kronos and Shinobi Salamander
-A brief history as your time as a Blader, including why you want to save Beyblade:
I began Beyblading in 2010 when Metal Fusion first aired in America. My first ever Beyblade was Storm Pegasus 105RF. I battled with my friends for a about a year and I wanted to keep battling, so I joined the WBO looking for a team. It was in January 2013 that I found out about Team Metal Strike, and months later I met its leader, Brisk AquarioHD, along with ExoticsKing and GalacticBlader, and we became Blad3rZ4Ever! But as Beyblade began dying after the end of Zero-G, I wanted to find a way to bring it back. I then had an idea to expand Blad3rZ4Ever into an international Youtube channel. So with the help of some of my friends, I'm hoping to make that dream a reality.
Name: TeamAgroBlast
Favorite Bey: L-Drago Destroy & Cyber Pegasis (Only The Anime Versions)
B.H: Started Blading right before the anime came out. I watched the episodes closely as they aired through the U.S. & through each episode I felt like I Progressed As a Blader. I Also became strong pretty fast. (So I thought.) But through the years, it's definitely been proven that i'm one of the strongest! XD I've dedicated a lot of time to Beyblade, And I'm not going to just let it die and fade away! 👊 I Want to see it ADVANCE!

Btw, First Bey(s): Lightning L-Drago & Earth Wolf (2-Pack!)
(Jan. 12, 2015  8:07 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote: Name: TeamAgroBlast
Favorite Bey: L-Drago Destroy & Cyber Pegasis (Only The Anime Versions)
B.H: Started Blading right before the anime came out. I watched the episodes closely as they aired through the U.S. & through each episode I felt like I Progressed As a Blader. I Also became strong pretty fast. (So I thought.) But through the years, it's definitely been proven that i'm one of the strongest! XD I've dedicated a lot of time to Beyblade, And I'm not going to just let it die and fade away! 👊 I Want to see it ADVANCE!

Btw, First Bey(s): Lightning L-Drago & Earth Wolf (2-Pack!)
.....Your one of the strongest?

I need proof of that,You can just claim to be the strongest,at least have VALID facts that you are the strongest
Tsuna is right. You should define the population to which you are comparing yourself. Are you one of the strongest in the world, or just your area? How many wins compared to losses have you had ?
Haha, I wish I had proof, but there's rarely any tournaments going on in the Midwest (Specifically Minnesota) but there's not, therefore I cannot earn a gold face to "prove" to you my strength. Look's like you're just going to have to take my word on it... Libruhhh

(Jan. 12, 2015  8:29 PM)RykerOmega Wrote: Tsuna is right. You should define the population to which you are comparing yourself. Are you one of the strongest in the world, or just your area? How many wins compared to losses have you had ?

I can safely say, strongest In my state...
(Jan. 12, 2015  8:30 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote: Haha, I wish I had proof, but there's rarely any tournaments going on in the Midwest (Specifically Minnesota) but there's not, therefore I cannot earn a gold face to "prove" to you my strength. Look's like you're just going to have to take my word on it... Libruhhh

(Jan. 12, 2015  8:29 PM)RykerOmega Wrote: Tsuna is right. You should define the population to which you are comparing yourself. Are you one of the strongest in the world, or just your area? How many wins compared to losses have you had ?

Area.. Haha

I see. It's all good. But didn't you already do the application to join?
Yea, but I just kind of "polished up" what i wrote back then.
Does anyone know any other Youtubers we can recruit to this team? And a way to contact them?
Ok, this team is dying. We can't let that happen. I know you guys might be busy, so let's at least answer trivia questions so I know you're still here. Here's the first one: What was the first reverse-rotating bey in the anime? Hint: If you saw all three seasons of the Metal Saga, you'll know. Not the first introduced, but the first created.
(Feb. 04, 2015  12:17 PM)RykerOmega Wrote: Ok, this team is dying. We can't let that happen. I know you guys might be busy, so let's at least answer trivia questions so I know you're still here. Here's the first one: What was the first reverse-rotating bey in the anime? Hint: If you saw all three seasons of the Metal Saga, you'll know. Not the first introduced, but the first created.
L-Drago? I dont even remember
Name: FangtheDragoon
Favorite bey: Galaxy Orion R145 R2F
A brief history as your time as a Blader, including why you want to save Beyblade: I used to Beyblade with my friend a lot, but i moved and moved away from Beyblade because there's no one here who Beyblades. I started watching the anime about a year ago and i'm mostly finished with metal saga, then i found this site. I decided to try and get back into it, and I'm going to try and get a few of my friends in. I want to commit to something because if i'm not being counted on to help with something, then i know i'm going to eventually move away from Beyblade again, and i don't want to do that.
(Feb. 04, 2015  9:21 PM)FangtheDragoon Wrote: Name: FangtheDragoon
Favorite bey: Galaxy Orion R145 R2F
A brief history as your time as a Blader, including why you want to save Beyblade: I used to Beyblade with my friend a lot, but i moved and moved away from Beyblade because there's no one here who Beyblades. I started watching the anime about a year ago and i'm mostly finished with metal saga, then i found this site. I decided to try and get back into it, and I'm going to try and get a few of my friends in. I want to commit to something because if i'm not being counted on to help with something, then i know i'm going to eventually move away from Beyblade again, and i don't want to do that.

Nice to meet you! You have a very good reason for joining. Being part of a team with a mission can really help you stay dedicated to something you enjoy. Since you are from the US, you are part of my team, All-Star Omega. Thanks again for joining, and welcome! Smile
Ok, we have a few members, but we're gonna need a lot more. I'm currently setting up the channel and it will be up and running later this week.
Dont double post next,time just edit your last one