[Worldwide] Blad3rZ4Ever

Just so you guys know, the channel is now up and running. I just have to contact Brisky and Exoticsking to let them know as well. I haven't heard back from them yet, but as soon as I do, I'll let you guys know, k?
(Feb. 27, 2015  12:27 PM)Stormrider Wrote: Just so you guys know, the channel is now up and running. I just have to contact Brisky and Exoticsking to let them know as well. I haven't heard back from them yet, but as soon as I do, I'll let you guys know, k?
Alright,Thanks Ryker!

Actually,I might be in Florida some time this year,Maybe we can meet up?
(Feb. 27, 2015  4:28 PM)Classik Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2015  12:27 PM)Stormrider Wrote: Just so you guys know, the channel is now up and running. I just have to contact Brisky and Exoticsking to let them know as well. I haven't heard back from them yet, but as soon as I do, I'll let you guys know, k?
Alright,Thanks Ryker!

Actually,I might be in Florida some time this year,Maybe we can meet up?

Sure, that would be awesome! Btw it's Raiden now :3 lol
username boomix
age 11
country usa
favorite bey samurai ifrit
history i have participated in a few tournaments and i have pl;ayed since i was 7
reason to save beyblade i have grown up with beyblade and i wont let it go
(Feb. 27, 2015  9:13 PM)boomix Wrote: username boomix
age 11
country usa
favorite bey samurai ifrit
history i have participated in a few tournaments and i have pl;ayed since i was 7
reason to save beyblade i have grown up with beyblade and i wont let it go

Awesome! Welcome aboard! Joyful_3
awesome thanks my youtube user name is gyroblade
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:42 PM)boomix Wrote: awesome thanks my youtube user name is gyroblade

Ok, I'll be sure to subscribe btw mine is Barnard's Loop.
i forgot that was my old username my username now is phil dargan
Just to let you guys know, you can let me know if you have any videos you want to upload to the channel, and if you're not part of my team, I'll alert your country's team captain. I know we've had a very long delay in getting it started, but hopefully things will become easier as we go along.
Name: Blazeshot638
Favorite Bey: Spryzen S2
History: I haven't done a tournament yet but I will one day I also played Beyblade since I Was 7
Reason: to preserve beyblade for years to come
(Jan. 16, 2017  4:54 PM)Blazeshot638 Wrote: Name: Blazeshot638
Favorite Bey: Spryzen S2
History: I haven't done a tournament yet but I will one day I also played Beyblade since I Was 7
Reason: to preserve beyblade for years to come
As much as I would love for you to join, sadly, this group doesn't exist anymore and it is disbanded. However, keep on the lookout for any possible global teams we may look to create. :)
i am ethen brown i am in the u.s.a. nebraska to be exact and i started blading at age five or so i had watched the anamie all the time so one day for my bithrday my mom bought me a peaguses thunder dome and t6wo beys since than i have been blading but havent gotten a chance to enter a tournie i want save beyblade cause its what i love p.s. tell me how this will work
Name: The Real Libra
Favorite bey: can't decide, there are no bad beys.
Reason: I love beyblade and have since I was 8, I've never held tournaments ( mostly because I live in washington), but I love it and want to keep the hobby alive.
Hi is there going to be a tourment in belivdere