[Worldwide] Blad3rZ4Ever

Welcome to the official WBO team for the Blad3rZ4Ever Youtube channel. Blad3rZ4Ever is a Youtube group consisting of Brisk AquarioHD, ExoticsKing, GalacticBlader, and myself. Our goal is to create Youtube's first international Beyblade team that will allow members from around the world to keep their own videos on one channel. Our mission is to train new Bladers and keep Beyblade alive as long as possible.

To join, please reply the following:
-Name (real or username)
-Age (optional)
-Country
-Favorite bey
-A brief history as your time as a Blader, including why you want to save Beyblade.

As long as we fight together, Beyblade will once again be one of the most popular hobbies in the world in no time! We are Blad3rZ4Ever!

Current members:
OrionTheHunter (American Captain/ Team All-Star Omega)
Classik (Canadian Captain/ Team Eternal Fate)
Ultinuc (Australian Captain/ Team Phantom Crusherz)
UW Officer
Akarui kokoro
FangtheDragoon
boomix
I just saw this,I thought we agreed that I would create the team thread?
(Dec. 08, 2014  8:22 PM)Spectral Wrote: I just saw this,I thought we agreed that I would create the team thread?

You wanted to make the YouTube channel, remember? I was going to make the channel, then you wanted to do it.
(Dec. 08, 2014  8:28 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  8:22 PM)Spectral Wrote: I just saw this,I thought we agreed that I would create the team thread?

You wanted to make the YouTube channel, remember? I was going to make the channel, then you wanted to do it.
Can we switch? I mean this was my idea....
(Dec. 08, 2014  8:35 PM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  8:28 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote:

But this is what we agreed to. And I've already made it, like I told you I would.
(Dec. 08, 2014  8:51 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  8:35 PM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  8:28 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote: You wanted to make the YouTube channel, remember? I was going to make the channel, then you wanted to do it.
But this is what we agreed to. And I've already made it, like I told you I would.
Just request to close + no offence this isn't enough info for the team and the format is really terrible
(Dec. 08, 2014  9:20 PM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  8:51 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  8:35 PM)Spectral Wrote: Can we switch? I mean this was my idea....
Just request to close + no offence this isn't enough info for the team and the format is really terrible

I fixed it.
-Name: Hato-Bokkun
-Favorite bey: Flame Libra
-A brief history as your time as a Blader, including why you want to save Beyblade: I have been Beyblading for 4 years and am now trying to learn everything again about Beyblade since I just found WBO. I want to save Beyblade because it makes me different from the others and not killing obsessed or stupidly sounding (LOL MLG GET REKT! 360!)
(Dec. 08, 2014  10:20 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: -Name: Hato-Bokkun
-Favorite bey: Flame Libra
-A brief history as your time as a Blader, including why you want to save Beyblade: I have been Beyblading for 4 years and am now trying to learn everything again about Beyblade since I just found WBO. I want to save Beyblade because it makes me different from the others and not killing obsessed or stupidly sounding (LOL MLG GET REKT! 360!)

Hi there! Welcome to the team! If you need any information you can check the WBO or pm one of us. Also, we will let you know when the Youtube channel and Facebook group are up and running.
Um so, I assume that I still have to do this even though we're already friends, so here:
-Name: King Antoine
-Favorite bey: Phantom Aries/Cancer B:D
-Well... Beyblade is pretty much the only thing I'm actually any good at. Seriously, I suck at just about everything else.
(Dec. 16, 2014  8:35 AM)Ultinuc Wrote: Um so, I assume that I still have to do this even though we're already friends, so here:
-Favorite bey: Phantom Aries/Cancer BGrin
-Well... Beyblade is pretty much the only thing I'm actually any good at. Seriously, I suck at just about everything else.

Nah, bro. You're also good at making comic book characters!
:-)
(Dec. 16, 2014  12:45 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  8:35 AM)Ultinuc Wrote: Um so, I assume that I still have to do this even though we're already friends, so here:
-Favorite bey: Phantom Aries/Cancer B:D

Nah, bro. You're also good at making comic book characters!
:-)

Well, more in the category of games. But yeah I suppose I am. Sorta. You are too
Ha, Im Just Wondering... Umm How Would The "International Youtube Channel" Work? 😁
(Dec. 16, 2014  3:54 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote: Ha, Im Just Wondering... Umm How Would The "International Youtube Channel" Work? 😁
We would have captains to represent their country and members would give them videos to upload to the channel. Still working on the details, but it could work.
Why is it changed t Blad3rZ4Ever?

I never agreed to that
(Dec. 16, 2014  10:04 PM)Tsuna` Wrote: Why is it changed t Blad3rZ4Ever?

I never agreed to that
I've been messaging you on Facebook and WBO and I haven't heard back from you. I tried to ask you if it was ok with you but you never responded. I even mentioned it in the post about it on Facebook, which you ignored. Trust me, it's better this way. This was the ORIGINAL plan, after all.
(Dec. 16, 2014  10:07 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote:

I never agreed to that
I've been messaging you on Facebook and WBO and I haven't heard back from you. I tried to ask you if it was ok with you but you never responded. I even mentioned it in the post about it on Facebook, which you ignored. Trust me, it's better this way. This was the ORIGINAL plan, after all.

I thought the last name sounded better - but that's my opinion.
(Dec. 16, 2014  10:08 PM)des!re Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  10:07 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote:

I never agreed to that

You can make a Team Eternal Fate if you want. Or it can be the Facebook group that this team has an alliance with or something.

(Dec. 16, 2014  10:09 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  10:07 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote: I've been messaging you on Facebook and WBO and I haven't heard back from you. I tried to ask you if it was ok with you but you never responded. I even mentioned it in the post about it on Facebook, which you ignored. Trust me, it's better this way. This was the ORIGINAL plan, after all.

It can be the name of the Canadian team. That would be cool.....if each country had its own team within Blad3rZ4Ever.
(Dec. 16, 2014  10:07 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote: I've been messaging you on Facebook and WBO and I haven't heard back from you. I tried to ask you if it was ok with you but you never responded. I even mentioned it in the post about it on Facebook, which you ignored. Trust me, it's better this way. This was the ORIGINAL plan, after all.

You can make a Team Eternal Fate if you want. Or it can be the Facebook group that this team has an alliance with or something.

(Dec. 16, 2014  10:08 PM)des!re Wrote: I thought the last name sounded better - but that's my opinion.
It can be the name of the Canadian team. That would be cool.....if each country had its own team within Blad3rZ4Ever.
I agree with that,Candian team shall be Eternal Fate
(Dec. 16, 2014  10:13 PM)Tsuna` Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  10:08 PM)des!re Wrote: I thought the last name sounded better - but that's my opinion.

I agree with that,Candian team shall be Eternal Fate

Awesome! I'll make a list of sub-teams to remember the names as we go along.

Des!re, do you want to join? We're always recruiting members, so if you want to join, the application format is in the opening. Anyone and everyone is welcome :-)
(Dec. 08, 2014  12:32 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote: Welcome to the official WBO team for the Blad3rZ4Ever Youtube channel. Blad3rZ4Ever is a Youtube group consisting of Brisk AquarioHD, ExoticsKing, GalacticBlader, and myself. Our goal is to create Youtube's first international Beyblade team that will allow members from around the world to keep their own videos on one channel. Our mission is to train new Bladers and keep Beyblade alive as long as possible.

-Name (real or username)
-Age (optional)
-Country (optional)
-Favorite bey
-A brief history as your time as a Blader, including why you want to save Beyblade.

As long as we fight together, Beyblade will once again be one of the most popular hobbies in the world in no time! We are Blad3rZ4Ever!

Current members:
RaidenOmega (American Captain/ Team All-Star Omega)
Tsuna (Canadian Captain/ Team Eternal Fate)
Ultinuc (Australian Captain)
Hato-Bokkun

Wait, Did You Actually Get Brisky, ExoticsKing, & Galactic Blader To Join? Or Are You Still Working On That ?..
(Dec. 16, 2014  11:52 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  12:32 PM)RaidenOmega Wrote: Welcome to the official WBO team for the Blad3rZ4Ever Youtube channel. Blad3rZ4Ever is a Youtube group consisting of Brisk AquarioHD, ExoticsKing, GalacticBlader, and myself. Our goal is to create Youtube's first international Beyblade team that will allow members from around the world to keep their own videos on one channel. Our mission is to train new Bladers and keep Beyblade alive as long as possible.

-Name (real or username)
-Age (optional)
-Country (optional)
-Favorite bey

As long as we fight together, Beyblade will once again be one of the most popular hobbies in the world in no time! We are !

Current members:
RaidenOmega (American Captain/ Team All-Star Omega)
Tsuna (Canadian Captain/ Team Eternal Fate)
Ultinuc (Australian Captain)
Hato-Bokkun

Wait, Did You Actually Get Brisky, ExoticsKing, & Galactic Blader To Join? Or Are You Still Working On That ?..

Well, no one has heard from GB in a long time, ExoticsKing isn't into Beyblade anymore, and I'm working out details with Brisky. As I mentioned, us four were the original Blad3rZ4Ever since we could actually hang out, but it's kinda falling apart. Brisky and I still hang out though, and this team is my attempt to save Beyblade, at least for a while. Brisky will probably be joining soon.
Quote:As long as we fight together, Beyblade will once again be one of the most popular hobbies in the world in no time! We are Blad3rZ4Ever

Ok, This ↑ Is Why I'm Joining, Getting Bladers Together And Bringing Back The Spirit Of Beyblade To The World Has Been a Goal Of Mine For a LONG, LONG Time. It Hasn't Been Very Successful Because I Don't Live By A Lot Of Bladers, But I Think What You Guys Are Doing Is On The Right Track. So Yea, I'll Join.

Name: TeamAgroBlast
Favorite: L-Drago Destroy (In The Anime)

Brief History:
• Got The Game Beyblade V-Force Super Tournament Battle (2008)
• Became a Blader (2008)

• Watched Beyblade Metal Fusion (2009)
• Became The Strongest In My City.

• Watched Beyblade Metal Masters (2011)
• Still, The Strongest In My City

• Watched Destroyer Dome "Movie" & BeyWheelz (2012)
• Watched Beyblade: Metal Fury (2012)

• Waited For a Challenge...😕..Because I Still Was The Strongest (In My City, Probably The State)

• Watch Beyblade Shogun Steel In Subbed & Dubbed (2012-2014)

• And That's ↑ When Everything Changed!

• Now Im Kind Of Researching Beyblade Combos And Becoming The Blader I Always Wanted To Be.

- The Journey's Just Beginning! 😁
(Dec. 17, 2014  5:55 PM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote:
Quote:As long as we fight together, Beyblade will once again be one of the most popular hobbies in the world in no time! We are Blad3rZ4Ever

Ok, This ↑ Is Why I'm Joining, Getting Bladers Together And Bringing Back The Spirit Of Beyblade To The World Has Been a Goal Of Mine For a LONG, LONG Time. It Hasn't Been Very Successful Because I Don't Live By A Lot Of Bladers, But I Think What You Guys Are Doing Is On The Right Track. So Yea, I'll Join.

Name: TeamAgroBlast
Favorite: L-Drago Destroy (In The Anime)

Brief History:
• Got The Game Beyblade V-Force Super Tournament Battle (2008)
• Became a Blader (2008)

• Watched Beyblade Metal Fusion (2009)
• Became The Strongest In My City.

• Watched Beyblade Metal Masters (2011)
• Still, The Strongest In My City

• Watched Destroyer Dome "Movie" & BeyWheelz (2012)
• Watched Beyblade: Metal Fury (2012)

• Waited For a Challenge...😕..Because I Still Was The Strongest (In My City, Probably The State)

• Watch Beyblade Shogun Steel In Subbed & Dubbed (2012-2014)

• And That's ↑ When Everything Changed!

• Now Im Kind Of Researching Beyblade Combos And Becoming The Blader I Always Wanted To Be.

- The Journey's Just Beginning! 😁
Bladers like you are exactly the kind of people that we need in order to save Beyblade. I've only met a few Bladers with the amount of Beyspirit you have, so thank you for joining us. You seem to be strong indeed, and you seem to be good at what you do. And you're right.......the journey is just beginning. We definitely have a long road ahead of us, but we can do this.
So Brisky is now active again and I think we should add her to the OP