Poll: Should U.O.B have a forums site?

Yes Smile
84.09%
No...
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
i will probably join just when does he come on
When Will L-Drago Beast be on?
(Jan. 28, 2011  2:09 AM)FlameLibra269 Wrote: Hey,I was wondering how often L-Drago beast goes on
I was thinking the same thing too!
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:29 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Age: 13
How many beys? 32 (Dark Wolf DF145FS , Dark Gasher CH120FS , Dark Bull H145SD , Poison Serpent SW145SD , Earth Eagle 145WD x2 , Earth Virgo GB145BS , Rock Orso D125B , Rock Aries ED145B , Rock Leone 145WB , Rock Aquario 125SF , Rock Giraffe R145WB Rock Scorpio T125JB, Flame Byxis 230WD , Flame Sagerterio C145S x2 Flame Libra T125ES, Storm Aquario 105HF/S , Storm Pegasus 105RF x2 , Storm Capricorn M145Q , Lightning L-Drago 100HF x2 , Burn Phoenix 135MS , Gravity Perseus AD145WD , Pre-HWS Aries 125D , Pre-HWS Leone 105F , Hell Kerbecs BD145DS , Ray Unicorno D125CS , Counter Leone D125B , Dark Libra ED145SD , Dark Bull 145D(Leftover parts) , Grand Ketos WD145RS , 4 Light Wheels)
I live in the North-West UK
I like beyblading because I find it very fun and I like the designs
Favourite Bey: Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
I couldn't go to a tourny as im on the Other side of the World!!!
I will enjoy the clan as its got nice members plus Im developing the Website!
How can you get so many beys is it even possible??!!
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:07 PM)LDragobeast Wrote: Hi there I am the leader of United Original Blader ( U.O.B ) and this is my clan. Why did I make this United? Because just people from Indy? Nah why not have more members and more experienced haha.

WE ARE NOW RECRUITING

Anyways if you would like to to join the clan please post on this thread using the format below.

Application Format:
  • How many Beys: 13 i have ldrago [2]
    storm pegisis[2]
    dark wolf
    rock leone
    dark gasher
    dark bull
    storm aqario
    burn phonix
    earth aquila
    flame saggatario
    rock pegisis
  • What part of the world do you Live In:usa wa
  • Why do you like Beyblading:to become the best! and help other people to that goal
  • Favorite Bey:rock leone 145 wb
  • Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:yes ,yes,yes!
  • Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:yes i would enjoy it and iwont use the userbar

In this clan we will show our knowledge between one another, Do not disrespect another member or it will end up in a deranking. When I review your application I will send you a PM saying Denied ( Reason ), Or Accepted ( URL link for your user bar.)

Also if you can create a good site for our clan I will make you your own I.O.B userbar saying CODER with whatever color you want besides white because that is for owner only.

This clan is know for anyone anywhere, We are people with a strong hobbie for something that should be a sport. It feels so good when you in a battle just listening to the clacking of the metal, The compassion people have for this and the compulsivity for such a thing Its truly amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLAN RANKINGS ( Adding More )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Leader]
[Image: uob-leader.png]

[Co-Leader]
[Image: uob-coleader.png]

[Programmer]
[Image: uob-programmer.png]

[General]
[Image: uob-general.png]

[Sector]
[Image: uob-sector.png]

[Member]
[Image: uob-member.png]

[Noob]
[Image: uob-noob.png]

I Will Be Adding More Give Me Some Ideas.
Owner of U.O.B - $40.00 or Beyblade trade (Paypal)
If you want Co-Leader - $15.00 or a Beyblade trade (Paypal)
If you want a Customized Clan Userbar - $5.00 or Beyblade trade (Paypal)

Can't wait to meet some of you guys, Also look at my youtube channel we will make a youtube channel also.

"Also this may seem like a double post, But there was to much to edit and also it won't let me delete previous post."

Thank You Everyone Smile
# Age: 12
# How many Beys: 8 L-drago,Lightning L-drago,Storm pegasis,Earth aquila,Flame sagittario,Flame libra,Burn phoenix and Storm aquario
# What part of the world do you Live In: Australia
# Why do you like Beyblading: cause its fun to battle different opponents
# Favorite Bey: Cyber Pegasis
# Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: defently
# Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: yes
when is ldragobeast going to com on if he does not come on i am quiting the team
i gave my application a week ago and have not been given a email our a post i understand your computer problem but you said you had a i pod our whatever do it from there it aint hard.
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:47 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: i gave my application a week ago and have not been given a email our a post i understand your computer problem but you said you had a i pod our whatever do it from there it aint hard.
Yeah ive been waiting forever!
joining now and i hope he comes on
•How many Beys: 30 (recently sold a few) Draciel S, Driger S, Wolborg (purple and red recolor), Wyborg, Salamolyon, Dranzer G, Driger G, Gigarus, Wolborg 4(name check), Flame Pegasus(one with gyro gear in it), Dragoon MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, Sea Dragon(MS), Death Gargoyle MS, Storm Capricorne(x2), Killer Gemios, Flame Libra, Earth Virgo, Flame Bull, Rock Leone, Bakushin Susanow, Earth Eagle, Lightning L Drago, Rock Orso, Burn Fireblaze, Storm Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, Hell Kerbex, and Gravity Perseus.
•What part of the world do you Live In: Southwest Missouri
•Why do you like Beyblading: When I was younger it was about pwning the noobs at Toys R Us, now it has a nostalgic value, and I really just like collecting them and playing with them.
•Favorite Bey: Driger S, Death Gargoyle MS, and Lightning L Drago, anything compact with upper attack basically.
•Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: If it wasn't a stupid Toys R Us sponsored event and within 4 hours of where I live, I'd be ALL OVER it, oh and it better have my age range lol.
•Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: I am a graphic designer and can make my own signatures, so no it's not about that, I'm new and a site this huge would be hard to get to know people without being in a club of some sort, so ya more about the fellowship.

Before you guys start asking about buying any of my extensive collection, I am only willing to part with Salamolyon and Draciel S.
How many Beys:1 storm orphio
What part of the world do you Live In:usa
Why do you like Beyblading: the ability to cosomize battle ing tops is too fun
Favorite BeyUnhappycostom) storm orphio (partlist: black facebolt with my costom avitar as a face bolt sticker,green aquario energy ring,storm fusion wheel,black df145 spin track,semi flat performance tip)
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: absolutly
What the heck is a storm orphio?
Gah, Im sorry for delay after delay for all of those I accpete soon shall get member just for the wait...

What happened

Internet had to be re-done
and now last week I said on I believe it was Thursday I said I would be back well now I'm currently going in and out of the Hospital Uncertain

Sorry Everyone.... Unhappy

*THIS TEAM WILL NOT BE DISCONTINUED I WILL BE BACK SOON FOR SURE*
How many Beys:18 Hasbro Storm Aquario, Dark Wolfe, Storm Pegasus, Earth Eagle, Earth Virgo, Flame Sagittario, Thermal Pieces, Lighting L Drago, Rock Leone, Dark Bull,Legend Fury Capricorn.
Takara Tomy Gravity Perseus, Meteo L Drago, Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Unicrono, Grand Ketos, Burn Phoenix, Rock Giraffe.
Accessories- 3 segment grip, BB-10 TT stadium, BB-67 Metal Faces, Metal Face 2, Hasbro Grips(2), Beylauncher L, Beylauncher LR(now broken), Beylauncher,Light Launcher 2,Many light launchers

What part of the world do you Live In: United States, MD

Why do you like Beyblading: I like beyblading because there is so much more to be discovered, every day I talk with Meta game leaders to figure out new combo's, parts, ect. I have all the major top tier parts(except Vulcan), and I have a BB-10 attack type stadium, so If I go to one of your tournaments that will be one more TT stadium. I like collecting beyblades and battling with them.

Favorite Bey: MF Gravity Perseus D125RF
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: Probably/ maybe if I'm going to another one.
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: Yes I will enjoy the clan, I would like to be a part of a group of bladers like me. Also I have a youtube channel so I could advertise for this amazing group. If there isn't a tester for your group let me know because I can test for this group.
# Age:12

# How many Beys: Earth eagle, Earth virgo, rock Leone, Lightning-L Drago, Dark Gasher (soon to have a mercury anubis)

# What part of the world do you Live In:North america

# Why do you like Beyblading: Because i love how you always have that passion to be better than the rest which pushes you to keep custimizing and create new awesomness. I also love the exciting rush you get when you launch your blade into the stadium

# Favorite Bey: Earth Leone (mix of Earth Virgo and Rock Leone)

# Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: Definetly cause i definetly wants to battle more people

# Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: I will enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge
Thank's L-Drago beast for keeping us updated on your delays i hope you start accepting soon!
Maybe a new clan rank can be clan tester, if you do accept me can your consider me to be your clans tester.
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:18 AM)othellog Wrote: Maybe a new clan rank can be clan tester, if you do accept me can your consider me to be your clans tester.

You've edited and your grammar is still bad. What do you mean clan tester?
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:25 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:18 AM)othellog Wrote: Maybe a new clan rank can be clan tester, if you do accept me can your consider me to be your clans tester.

You've edited and your grammar is still bad. What do you mean clan tester?

Somebody who could test beyblade combos created by people in the group.
Ah okay that makes more sense now. You'll have to make sure to check your grammar for real though, otherwise no amount of testing will help if we can't understand you Uncertain
Hey, u guys cant have ALL the fun...

# of Beys: 6, Earth Eagle 145WD, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Vulcan Horuseus GB145WB, Earth Bull C145D, Earth Eagle GB145MS, and Earth Bull GB145WD
Why I like Beyblading: Because I never lose to the same bey twice... EVER.
Favorite Bey: The last 3 mentioned above
Tournament: Do u have to ask? (YES!)
Clan Enjoyment: If it means sharing of ideas and testing my beys even further, then a good time will be hadGrin
(Feb. 01, 2011  4:58 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Ah okay that makes more sense now. You'll have to make sure to check your grammar for real though, otherwise no amount of testing will help if we can't understand you Uncertain

Are you a member of this group/clan.
Not atm, he seems to be acccepting anyone that has a decent application though. So the only reason I wouldn't imo would be for being too old or being a semi-jerk at some of your guys posts lol. I should probably stop mocking people's grammar, I use way too many commas myself! Anyway, hope I haven't scarred you for life with my comments lol.
hope you get on soon
How many Beys: 16
(Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, Metal Face Cyber Pegasus/Pegasis 100HF(Collector's Edition), Cyber Pegasus/Pegasis 105F (Legend Series), Storm Pegasus/Pegasis 105RF, Rock Leone 145WB x2, Earth Aquilla/Eagle 145WD, Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze 135MS, Rock Aquario 125SF, Flame Sagittario C145S, Dark Bull H145SD, Thermal Pisces T125ES, Earth Virgo GB145BS, Earth Wolf 105WD, Storm Capricorn/Capricorne M145Q.)

What part of the world do you Live In: Kennesaw, Georgia USA
Why do you like Beyblading: Every beybattle is different. You can sometimes win, you can sometimes lose. Either way, when that beyblade launches from my beylauncher, I think,"What will happen?" Been beyblading since age 9. And when I win a beybattle, I say "Awesomesauce!"
Favorite Bey: Hell Kerbecs BD145DS or, favorite bey I have is Rock Leone 100WD
Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you: Yes! Why not?!?!?!
Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge: Yes I don't know what the userbar is but I want to join to enjoy the clan.