Poll: How often do you chat?

I chat every day!
25.00%
I chat once and awhile
62.50%
I never chat
12.50%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
A lot of you have been clamoring for a way to chat back and forth Instant Messenger Style with your friends on the WBO

Chat rooms are limited to 100 participants so hurry, register and post your username in reply to this thread to get in on room #1 (Now Open)

http://line.naver.jp/en/
Or search LINE in the android/apple marketplace

%100 Free Application is available for Android, Iphone, Mac and PC.

Please use ONLY your WBO username (or extremely similar,if unavailable)

*WARNING*

this chat room is not monitored, moderated or mediated by world beyblade organization representatives. If i personally see any form of "cyber Bullying" or belittlement going on i will NOT hesitate to close the room.
Isn't that what private messaging is for ?
(Oct. 03, 2013  6:52 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Isn't that what private messaging is for ?

Maybe people would use this if they want talk to more than one person at a time chat-room style.
You make a good point. By the way, you can talk to multiple people.
Can't wait to see what becomes of this, you should do something like Google Hangouts too.
oh god this reminds me ...

I don't think anything like that will go down in this thread but if it does, you know what happens!

I will probably sign up, my LINE username is sarabscientist Smile
(Oct. 03, 2013  9:15 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: oh god this reminds me ...

I don't think anything like that will go down in this thread but if it does, you know what happens!

I will probably sign up, my LINE username is sarabscientist Smile

Unruly members can easy be removed from the group. Spam should not prove to be an issue. (knocking on wood)

Also
You can individually "block" users preventing them from contacting you.
I'm on. My name will show up as Karma, username: thesupremeone
I'm on, my name is Shining God MS(duh) friend me.
(Oct. 03, 2013  10:40 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I'm on, my name is Shining God MS(duh) friend me.
Hmmm...did you make a username or just an account name? It says that the user can't be found.
Yeah, here it is now. hibobdude
It's cool, but I won't sign up unless it is guaranteed that cursing is not allowed.
I'll sign up, I'll be OwnageDerpWBO. Sounds different not.
RagerBlade it's un monitored, and maybe some users may have a cussing alter ego, not pointing fingers at all.
Yeah my mom would freak than. I can't be caught on a site like that. I don't want a repeat of me on things like Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown. All of the games are fun, but the chat is a very, very unsafe place for kids and me (because my mom will kill me after she sees me there LOL)
I have the feeling that this thread is gonna be hot!!
Ill be S/P WBO
(Oct. 03, 2013  11:30 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: It's cool, but I won't sign up unless it is guaranteed that cursing is not allowed.

Unfortunately RangerBlade, This is something i will be unable to control 100% of the time and therefor cannot guarantee people will not use fowl language.

I do however hope this will not be an issue with our particular community (and if i see a user that is being particularity vulgar they will certainly be removed from conversation)

There will also be a basic set of social "rules" in place. How to act/ What not to say

But again, the chat room will be generally un-moderated.
Ummm... how moderated? It would be nice to have somewhere to talk to members without having to say carp.
Ok than. I won't be able to this. I like the word "carp" and how it replaces usual profanity.
I'll sign up too! The name's KeyBlader500!
I agree with ragerblader it wouldn't be very kid friendly if they had potty mouth trashing up chat rooms
(Oct. 03, 2013  9:09 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Can't wait to see what becomes of this, you should do something like Google Hangouts too.
A Skype group sponsored by the podcast!
(Oct. 04, 2013  12:40 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I agree with ragerblader it wouldn't be very kid friendly if they had potty mouth trashing up chat rooms
Then don't sign up, stick to PM, and your good Tongue_out
Never mind, I don't think that I will be able to do this....
If you have a portable device you could sign up mobile?? (Talking to RagerBlade and DRAGON KING)
You can only sign up from a smart phone, but then you can sign in with your computer after that. So you can download the app on a Friend's smart phone, register for an account, and then log in using your computer.