Worklist #2 - HWS is the priority!

I could make a article Mirage Virgo GB145BS
(Feb. 27, 2010  12:03 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I could make a article Mirage Virgo GB145BS

To me, it doesn't seem like you have that much experience, and you are also quite young, so I doubt what you write would be up to Beywiki standards. But, if you feel so inclined to write one, post it here in The Beywiki Project forum first.
i understand , How do u know im young
Ok I understand, how do u know im young
(Feb. 28, 2010  5:28 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: i understand , How do u know im young
Ok I understand, how do u know im young

It says on your profile.
Calling Killer Gemios DF145FS.

Dark Wolf DF145FS is technically done since ♥ has already written a description for FS, and Dark as well when he wrote the Dark Cancer article. Someone just needs to go through the pain of writing a Wolf description lol
Quote:Face: Wolf
Weight: 2.9g

The original Wolf Clear Wheel is a clear brown colour, with a ridged pattern which repeats four times.

Other Versions:
Heat Wolf WD145SF - Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Bright Pink)
Clay Wolf 145FS - Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Turquoise)
Clay Wolf 105B - Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Green)
Wind Wolf WD145WB - Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Yellow)
Flame Wolf H145S - Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis (Purple)
Rock Wolf H145B - Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis (Light Yellow)
Wind Wolf H145S - Random Booster Light Vol.3 Clay Aries ED145B (Pink)
Thanks! I'll take some pictures and get it posted.

This reminds me, I need to add the Other Versions section to the Dark Bull article.
Just seen the Rock Leone 145WB article. Found some parts that might need changes but I can't find the specific thread for it.

I think there might need to be changes for:

'To prevent this, many launch WB-based customizations at about 60-70% power, meaning that the Beyblade itself stays in the centre, while retaining the defensive qualities of WB.'

From what I have heard, most Bladers prefer launching it at about 60%-80% power.
(Mar. 02, 2010  10:47 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: 'To prevent this, many launch WB-based customizations at about 60-70% power, meaning that the Beyblade itself stays in the centre, while retaining the defensive qualities of WB.'

From what I have heard, most Bladers prefer launching it at about 60%-80% power.

It is really just a number ... just shoot at as high a power as you can without causing WB to move. It just takes practice.
I can't wait to see these beyblades on the beywiki. I'm trying to decide which beyblades i should get first. I'm gonna buy 10 to start with and i already decided on 8 of them now im trying to decide on the other 2 and these going on beywiki will help me big time. thanks guys this means alot to me.
Not sure if this is the best place to put it.

Quetzalcoatl 90WF

Face: Quetzalcoatl
The face on this Beyblade depicts Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent.

Wheel: Quetzalcoatl
Quetzalcoatl has to large circular wings and is currently the number one attack wheel available. Although it may look like having a lot of upper attack the contact point of the wings stay the same height all the way round, lending itself to smash rather than upper.

Track: 90
90 is currently the lowest available track and is used in most top tier attack combos.

Bottom: Wide Flat
Wide Flat can be used as a attack customization bottom but is completely outclassed by Rubber Flat.

Use in Attack Customization:
Quetzalcoatl 90RF is currently the best attack customization.

Overall:
Quetzalcoatl 90WF is a must for any Blader serious about attack. Although Wide Flat may be outclassed by RF, Quetzalcoatl and 90 more than make up for it. However Quetzalcoatl has become considerably hard to get, if you see it, you shouldn't miss your chance to get it. All Bladers should own multiples of this Beyblade.

I know it needs some more info, especially on how to obtain it and I don't think "Wings" is the right word.
Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks
Yeah definitely not up to wiki quality. Check out some of the other Articles like Earth Aquila etc. This is a top tier bey and deserves a good amount of detail in it.
Calling Thermal Pisces T125ES.

I'll get Dark Wolf posted soon too.
i'm wondering whether heart is still doing the digital power launcher
article because I will gladly do it if nobody wants to
I'd written it ages ago, but I forgot to upload it.

Forgot to mention it is up now ~
cool soz 4 the mistake
if its okay could i call Thermal Lacerta WA130HF?
my drafting skills are pretty, "meh-" so could
we relinquish an article if it turns out horrible?
Yeah, that's totally fine, haha. Any effort is a good effort really, since it could potentially serve as a basis for an improved article.

Kei already called Thermal Pisces T125ES, so I assume he wants to write about Thermal in depth. You could deal with WA130, since HF is covered in the Lightning L Drago 100HF article.
Uh, can I call 3-Segment Launcher Grip? My article writing skills are okay... My only problem is an "it's" "its" thing, heh heh.
If no one has yet to call Rock Giraffe, I'll attempt the article, but it'll be no Stephenie Meyer or Mark Twain work.
Very cool that we're getting lots of people calling articles. :]
Hn, I'd like to try my hand at writing an article, but most of the blades I own have been called or written up already. I guess I'll call Earth Virgo.
(Jun. 28, 2010  1:07 PM)♥ Wrote: Very cool that we're getting lots of people calling articles. :]

Yeah, it is! Thanks guys.

I should have Thermal Pisces T125ES up sometime soon.
It's been almost 5 months since BlackAce called Burn Pheonix. Is he still working on the article?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burn-Phoenix-135MS

He wrote one, but it wasn't really good enough.