Wobbler/Destabalizer: MSF-L Dragooon Genbull 230BSF

Poll: Useful Combo?

Yes
64.29%
No
35.71%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
I didn't finish my regular testings (discluding the battle utilizing MSF-H Girago Girago BD145RF), however, I did manage to find the time to finish the comparison testings:

Note: Keep in mind that throughout all of these testings, the other Beyblades being tested with Dragoon Genbull are launched before it the first ten times, and then launched second, the next ten rounds. You should also remember that these testings are in comparison to Echizen's, as well.

MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs Phantom Cancer W145WD (WD used once, or twice):

Dragoon: (0 OS'S, 4 KO'S)
Cancer: (14 OS'S, 2 KO'S)
Dragoon win percentage: 20%

MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs MF-L Duo Cancer SA165EWD (EWD slightly used):

Dragoon: (4 OS'S, 2 KO'S)
Cancer: (14 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
Dragoon win percentage: 30%

MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs Duo Cancer W145WD (Same WD as Phantom Cancer's testings):

Dragoon: (2 OS'S, 9 KO'S)
Cancer: (7 OS'S, 2 KO'S)
Dragoon win percentage: 55%

MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs MSF-H Girago Girago BD145RF (RF almost considered worn):

Dragoon: (5 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
Girago: (2 OS'S, 13 KO'S)
Dragoon win percentage: 25%

My thoughts on this combo in general: What can I say, this combo isn't too great, nor is it too terrible. In fact, if there was an optional in your poll stating somewhere in the middle of it being useful, that'd probably be what I'd vote for, hah. On top of that, I really like what this was able to do to Duo_W145, despite the results not being so amazing.

(Jun. 28, 2014  5:00 PM)Echizen Wrote: @MidnightGFX, is it becuase you haven't seen it be used on the bottom before? The reason I choose Dragooon is becuase it's really heavy, the heads can "grind" down your opponent, and I tested a lot of other wheels, but none of them worked near as well as Dragooon.

Yes, that was the reason. I guess you can drop what I previously said; I didn't really know what it was capable of being on the bottom of the synchrome. It's my fault saying that it'd wouldn't be the best of choices. In fact, I tested it on Girago, though I definitely started to prefer Dragoon in this setup, rather than Girago. I shouldn't of said anything, not seeing what it was able to do in person. Sorry about that.
Thanks for the tests! No offense, but can you post a video? Maybe not for all of them, but for one or a few.

It's no problem dude. Smile

Edit: Your Phantom results are kinda surprising, can you give me an insight or something?
(Jun. 29, 2014  2:35 AM)Echizen Wrote: Edit: Your Phantom results are kinda surprising, can you give me an insight or something?

They weren't so surprising to me, actually. I find it that BSF's lack of stamina contributed to a round loss. I regularly launched Dragoon Genbull for every battle there was, too. As for Phantom Cancer, I used a mixture of both sliding shoot (which kind of contributed to the two KO's that battle) and a regular launch. as well. I ended up changing launch techniques from Sliding Shoot to a regular launch halfway through the twenty battles, though.

Edit: Oh, no problem! It was a pleasure being able to do the tests. I see you added all of them to the OP, as well. Smile
Yeah I added them.

When Ocean attempted to sliding shoot, or whatever he was doing, it wouldn't be a straight launch and it would circle around uncontrollably. Take a look at about half way through my Phantom 230 tests and see if your launch is similar to that or Ocean's.
Test this against Girago Genbull E230MB. WD and EWD can also work with it, from my own testing. If you don't have a MB then use WD/EWD.
Sure. I'll have them done momentarily. Would you like a video as well?

15:5 in favor of Dragooon Genbull. Video will soon be up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWOMAMrbRZ...ata_player

Vs. Killerken Girago E230MB

DG: 15(3 KO, 12OS)
KG: 5(3KO, 2OS)
Ties: 3

Dragooon Genbull win percentage: 75%
Nice tests dude. I'll see if I can test (though, I'm not 100% sure.)
Is bey is really awesome! I will try it in the next tourney O to to!
Just averaged up all the results and it got 65% of the things I tested.

And it won/tied with 11/14 of the combos I tested against.
(Jul. 01, 2014  11:41 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Test this against Girago Genbull E230MB.

This post reminded me about doing testings against that combo. Anyways, here are the results I just got:

Note: Keep in mind that throughout all of these testings, the other Beyblades being tested with Dragoon Genbull are launched second the first half of these battles, and launched first the next ten.

MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs Girago Genbull E230MB:

Dragoon: (13 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
Girago: (5 OS'S, 2 KO'S)
Dragoon Genbull win percentage: 65%
Ties Redone: 4

As I expected Girago Genbull to do better, I did more tests using the considerably better Girago Girago E230MB, too:

MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs Girago Girago E230MB:

Dragoon: (9 OS'S, 1 KO)
Girago: (10 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
Dragoon Genbull win percentage: 50%
Ties Redone: 2

The results ended up coming out a tad bit better for E230MB, going from 13-7 to 10-10. I also tested both combos with TB, since it does have a better amount of stamina, in comparison to MB. With that being said, the results ended up looking like they were going to lead to the same results as Girago Genbull's testings, as well.
Do you have any test videos against Duo SA165WD? When I do tests Duo always wins. I may be doing something wrong, but I want to see how you do it.
It's in the OP it's either the first, second, or third one. PM your guys videos(Excluding ~Midnight~ who doesnt have a camera) to me, you must be doing something partially wrong, haha.
Equipment: (Click to View)

Conditions: (Click to View)

It's a little better than I expected, but I'm gonna keep rolling with TH170R2F/RF Force/Force Smash Attack combos.
Thanks! But everyone's results are strange. But obviously I'm not lying, as you can see from the videos.
I actually just got a whole lot of testings finished, and out of the way. These testings consist of three comparison testings towards Echizen's results, and on top of that, three more battles that were never tested out just yet. Here they are:

Note: Keep in mind that throughout all of these testings, the other Beyblades being tested with Dragoon Genbull are launched before it the first five or ten times (depending on how many tests I do in that specific battle), and then launched second, the next five or ten rounds.

Also, note that as my BSF is quite new, and that I never really used it much up until these testings. With that being said, that tip isn't as aggro, in comparison to ones that are worn more than mine.

Comparison testings:
  • MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs MF-L Phantom Cancer CH120GCF:
    Dragoon Genbull: (2 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
    Phantom Cancer: (16 OS'S, 2 KO'S)
    Genbull Dragoon win percentage: 10%
  • These tests were in comparison to Echizen's Phantom Cancer 90CF testings.
  • I swapped out CF to GCF, as GCF shows more potential for stall than CF, from what I know of.
  • I used a CH120 rather than a 90 because, since I added GCF, as well, it would start to scrape more than ever, having it be used on a low track.
  • I decided to include a MF-L, as it was originally used on the considerably better MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF.
  • MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs Phantom Cancer 230D:
    Dragoon Genbull: (0 OS'S, 4 KO'S)
    Phantom Cancer: (15 OS'S, 1 KO)
    Dragoon Genbull win percentage: 20%

• The D tip was slightly used, and should just about be considered mint.
  • MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs Duo Cancer 230D:
    Dragoon Genbull: (0 OS'S, 1 KO)
    Duo Cancer: (18 OS'S, 1 KO)
    Dragoon Genbull win percentage: 5%

• The D tip was the same slightly used one from the Phantom Cancer 230D tests above.

New testings:
  • MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs MSF-H Genbull Dragoon T125GCF:
    Dragoon Genbull: (0 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
    Genbull Dragoon: (2 OS'S, 8 KO'S)
    Dragoon Genbull win percentage: 0%
  • I added a MSF-H just to contribute towards to a possible knockout. That rarely happened, however, when it did occur, adding it probably didn't contribute to the two wins whatsoever, as it really only put on two, or so grams more.

After seeing the tests with both the MF-L Phantom Cancer CH120GCF, as well as this one, it's quite clear to me that stall can kill this thing, though I should've realized that earlier, as BSF is terribly unbalanced, haha.

MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs MF-L Flash Pegasis GB145RF:
Dragoon Genbull: (10 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
Flash Pegasis: (3 OS'S, 7 KO'S)
Dragoon Genbull win percentage: 50%

MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs MSF-H Reviser Killerken E230RSF:
Dragoon Genbull: (6 OS'S, 1 KO)
Reviser Killerken: (2 OS'S, 1 KO)
Dragoon Genbull win percentage: 70%

• MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF vs MSF-H Killerken Dragoon BD145GF:

• I decided to do two types of ten battle testings throughout these matches. They were both ''Launched Regularly'', and ''Launched Lightly'', as they were.

Launched Regularly:
    Dragoon Genbull: (0 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
    Killerken Dragoon: (9 OS'S, 1 KO)
    Dragoon Genbull win percentage: 0%

Launched Lightly:
    Dragoon Genbull: (0 OS'S, 1 KO)
    Killerken Dragoon: (7 OS'S, 2 KO'S)
    Dragoon Genbull win percentage: 10%

These two testings weren't surprising to me whatsoever, hah.

Not only is Killerken Dragoon a left-spin tank, though it's a spin equalizer, as well.

How did u get those flash results, flash should be better.
Those tests are very appreciated! Love to see the video.
(Jul. 06, 2014  1:09 AM)Ocean Wrote: How did u get those flash results, flash should be better.

It can either be my RF being on the brink of being considered worn (which I doubt), or the Dragoon on the bottom simply being able to grind on Flash, leading to KO's.
... Or the obvious fact that his Sliding Shoot isn't as good as it should be to get accurate results ...
Really wish people would test like that for a combo (especially after saying they would do so) that shows a lot more potential than this one and with results that can be duplicated by people other than the thread creator *cough* *cough* Genbull dragooon lw105 gf
(Jul. 06, 2014  4:06 AM)Time Wrote: Really wish people would test like that for a combo (especially after saying they would do so) that shows a lot more potential than this one and with results that can be duplicated by people other than the thread creator *cough* *cough* Genbull dragooon lw105 gf

If you don't have anything to contribute, don't even post.
I like BSF destabilizers sometimes, but I never got good results with 230. SR200 seems to be a great height, as shown in an old thread of mine. I also am not a big fan of Dragooon as the bottom chrome wheel on destabilizers, especially when there are better choices, like Genbull, Girago, and even Pegasis in my opinion (the latter I especially like on this combo with SR200).
I think SR200 would be viable alternate, but it can't destabalize SA165 at that height. As I already mentioned, I got better results with Dragooon than Genbull and Girago...
So I just tried this out, and with 230 I could barely make metal contact against SA165 stamina and below. When I tried SR200 though, it made much better contact against the 146-165 height stamina combos. Here's the tests with SR200.

Dragooon Genbull SR200BSF vs. Duo Cancer SA165W2D
DG: 7 wins (All OS)
Duo: 13 wins (All OS)
DG win %: 35%

I didn't get the best results but with 230 against the same setup, I didn't get a single win for 10 rounds. Now here are the tests against 145 height stamina.

Dragooon Genbull SR200BSF vs. Duo Cancer W145WD
DG: 5 wins (All OS)
Duo: 15 wins (All OS)
DG win %: 25%

Dragooon really does not grind the opponent well enough to do any significant damage against a low opponent on 145 and lower. Even then, it couldn't do much against SA165. Basically what I got from this is that Dragooon is not the best choice for destabilization. Genbull would probably be best on the bottom. Hell, I tried the same set up with Pegasis on the bottom and got very good results which I should really post sometime.
Could you duplicate the tests with 230, and do a video if possible?