Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

I don't want to wait more to see this video hah! I've tried some limited zero-g with some friends and it's almost like playing with Synchrom and all stuff but with more option IMO.
(Dec. 29, 2014  10:59 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I don't want to wait more to see this video hah! I've tried some limited zero-g with some friends and it's almost like playing with Synchrom and all stuff but with more option IMO.

Don't worry, @[Kei] and loyd, hopefully it'll be up tonight.
Ok, well I can't get Sniper to reply, but these are the rest of the winning combinations from A Venture to Virginia

Limited:

Sniper: ?, once he replies

geetster99:
Burn Cancer 85 MF
MFH Omega Uranus 90 R2F/MF

lawesomeness:
MF Libra 105 MF

Standard:

Stars:
MSF genbull dragooon f230gcf
phantom cancer e230tb

geetster99:
Phantom____ 85 MF

beymaster15963 (based on what I saw, not anything he said):
genbull dragoooooooooooooooooooooon f230gcf
phantom caner e230 bwd
Yes, tornado stallers! Haha, love it.
Burn Bull W105 FB
MF-H Meteo L Drago 85 RF
MF-H Divine Scorpio 85RF
Divine? What did that win against? Also, how did FB do? Were you using it as a tornado staller or something else?
Its purpose is for left spin attackers but apparently its good for beating 230.
Woah, Divine? What was that able to win against; what made you decide to use it, Sniper?
Like I said left spin attackers and I forgot what was the combo Time used but it sent it flying
Blader Jam!!! A New Day

1st Place: TheBlackDragon
Duo Cancer B : D
MSF-L Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF,
Girago Dragooon SA165[Attack] EWD,
MSF-L Wyvang Wyvang H145RF
Duo Cancer 230MB.

2nd Place: StormScorpio1
MF-L Duo Cancer BGrin
Killerken Dragooon BD145 RDF
MF-H Flash Scorpio CH120 R2F
MF-H Libra XGrin

3rd Place: Dark_Mousy
MSF L Genbull Dragoon F230(Takara Orange) CF
Genbull Dragoon SA165 EWD
MF L Duo Cancer F230(Orange Takara) CF
MF L Duo Cancer SA165 EWD
Genbull Dragoon BD145 RDF
(Jan. 10, 2015  3:52 PM)Sniper Wrote: Like I said left spin attackers and I forgot what was the combo Time used but it sent it flying

It was either scythe cancer 230tb or libra th170tb can't remember which
And no joke flying. That thing sent my combo into the wall once from like 5 feet away and over the wall the other two times.
Hosts, please try to make sure that all of the winning combinations from your tournaments are posted in one post. Ideally, players should be sending a list to you for you to post. If they post the combos themselves, you should still make a post that compiles all three placers combos.
Return Of Beyblade-Standard
1st Place: UltimateOrion- MF-L Duo Cancer BGrin, MF-L Duo Cancer 100EWD, MSF-L Girago Dragoon 100EWD
2nd Place: ~Thunder~- Duo Cancer BGrin
3rd Place: DiabloOrion9999- Killerken Dragoon 100EWD, Killerken Dragoon SA165(Attack Mode)EWD
That has got to be the most Stamina-filled Winning Combinations list I've ever seen.
(Mar. 15, 2015  8:48 PM)Kei Wrote: That has got to be the most Stamina-filled Winning Combinations list I've ever seen.
If I recall correctly, NYC tournaments are usually pretty stamina-heavy when it comes to Standard and Zero-G.
CT used to be, but a lot of the players who owned competitive stamina parts (B:D, Dragooon, Duo, etc.) haven't been active lately.
(Mar. 15, 2015  10:12 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2015  8:48 PM)Kei Wrote: That has got to be the most Stamina-filled Winning Combinations list I've ever seen.
If I recall correctly, NYC tournaments are usually pretty stamina-heavy when it comes to Standard and Zero-G.
CT used to be, but a lot of the players who owned competitive stamina parts (BGrin, Dragooon, Duo, etc.) haven't been active lately.

People in NY use a lot of attack but just not this one
(Mar. 15, 2015  10:12 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
CT used to be, but a lot of the players who owned competitive stamina parts (BGrin, Dragooon, Duo, etc.) haven't been active lately.

Many regions to favour Stamina, but not to this degree. This one struck me because there was absolutely nothing aggressive in any sense of the word; not even a F230CF or GCF combo. It's surprising that nobody sought to exploit that once they noticed that nearly 100% of their competition was winning with Stamina.
LIMITED BEYBASH - 3/29/15 - Limited Format

1st: Kei
MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RB
MSF-L Dark Knight Genbull 85EWD
MF-H Libra 90RB
MF-L L-Drago Guardian F230GCF

2nd: 1234beyblade
MF-H Libra 100RSF
MF-H Jade Cancer 100RSF
MSF-H Bandit Wyvang T125RSF

3rd: JesseObre:
MF-F Earth Cancer D125EWD
MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120LRF

Attack was actually spammed today; almost every battle there was some sort of attack or aggressive combination was used. What I liked seeing today, however, was Kei's use of RB-based attack. Definitely not as aggressive as and RF or R2F, but got the job done regardless.

Also, I'm not exactly so sure what @[1234beyblade] was aiming for with MF-H Jade Cancer 100RSF. More than likely an LTDC but got its wins against L-Drago Guardian F230GCF by KO.
RB and RSF are just soooooo good.
Here's the combinations from the CT TBR Qualifier. A lot of odd ones were used, actually, haha.

1st. Leone19 (me)- Not Sharing (as it was a Qualifier)
2nd. Fireblaze420- Cyclone Uranus D125 R2F, Ray Gil 125 RSF
3rd. BradB116- Cyclone Zurafa 105 F

Attack was actually used a lot during the event. Thanks to Legends being available over the past few months, all of the newer players were able to get their own Beyblades and customize them.
(Apr. 05, 2015  7:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Here's the combinations from the CT TBR Qualifier. A lot of odd ones were used, actually, haha.

Attack was actually used a lot during the event. Thanks to Legends being available over the past few months, all of the newer players were able to get their own Beyblades and customize them.

Some of these sound pretty interesting actually. How did Cyclone do? Whoever did the original Limited thread for it wrote it off as a weaker Screw but did CT find some use for it that everyone else overlooked?
(Apr. 05, 2015  8:10 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2015  7:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Here's the combinations from the CT TBR Qualifier. A lot of odd ones were used, actually, haha.

Some of these sound pretty interesting actually. How did Cyclone do? Whoever did the original Limited thread for it wrote it off as a weaker Screw but did CT find some use for it that everyone else overlooked?

Honestly, at least during the event, it didn't do too badly. Most people were using Stamina-based combinations, so it did pretty well against those. The only times it lost really was to a Scythe Defense combination, I believe. From what I saw, I'd say it was kinda on-par with Screw, but obviously I don't have any official testings to back that up.
[Mumbai,India] 11/4/2015 Tempest Typhoon
Plastic Format
MFB format
[Austin,TX, USA]4/11/15-Return Of The Austin Knights
1st Place: NinjaCookie27: MF Fang Orion H145R2F, Scythe Eagle T125EDS, Earth Leone DF145WD
2nd Place: ExtremeBlader3: Omega Gemios W105R2F, Cosmic Uranus 85R2F, Earth Aquario GB145WD
3rd Place: JBP: Duo Aquario 230TB, Blitz Pegasus XGrin, Phantom Virgo AD145WD