Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Oct. 18, 2021  6:53 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  4:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah at that tournament people definitely were. Lots of besring combos, roar on drift was decently popular, as much vanish’s on zone’+z’s as you’d excpect, and Dynamite+F Belial2 Nexus+s (Freespin) mobius seemed like a popular new combo that many were using. Guilty and rage combos were definitely included in the mix as well.
And with all of these LAD drivers I think the tournament ran about 80 mins ish? For the whole thing I think?

Right, roughly 80 mins. We started at 2:55pm due to late comers. One match lasted about... just less than 5 mins. They had to reshuffle the deck (5 combos! Many draws! I think that was Mitchjett`s match), which is quite rare to witness in this type of format.
And I wanted more people to play at least one more time, so I did the final stage with 8 people. We finished around 4:15pm?

I asked some players regarding this WBBA style battle in order to see how they feel about this. 
Fast paced, more challenging, more exciting, lots of unexpected returns with 2 point knockout, "no wall bounce rule" saved some players to have another chance, strategic usage of spin direction change, wobble/fall/move/roll to outspin, move onto the next if draw..................
I don't think I ever used my 4th beyblade combo.

Even you see lots of LAD combos, personally, I didn't feel like it made the match tedious, slowing the whole tournament down. 

It is different than WBO. I don't want to say "who" is better than "who". My intention to host this WBBA style tournament was to let people enjoy something new.

I hope all players enjoyed it.
(Oct. 18, 2021  6:53 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  4:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah at that tournament people definitely were. Lots of besring combos, roar on drift was decently popular, as much vanish’s on zone’+z’s as you’d excpect, and Dynamite+F Belial2 Nexus+s (Freespin) mobius seemed like a popular new combo that many were using. Guilty and rage combos were definitely included in the mix as well.
And with all of these LAD drivers I think the tournament ran about 80 mins ish? For the whole thing I think?

Really? Cause it started at 2:30 and ended at around 4:40-ish I’m pretty sure. So a bit over 2 hours unless I’m remembering it wrong.
(Oct. 18, 2021  3:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  6:53 AM)Shindog Wrote: And with all of these LAD drivers I think the tournament ran about 80 mins ish? For the whole thing I think?

Really? Cause it started at 2:30 and ended at around 4:40-ish I’m pretty sure. So a bit over 2 hours unless I’m remembering it wrong.
There is no way we started at 2:30, which would be on time.  Our second judge wasn’t even there yet and the organizers was calling him.  We also had to call for you several times to come to the stadium because you were up the hill and we weren’t even even sure if you were there for a minute.  Thus, there is even the delay of finding the players, basically you, for a little bit.  Then we ran into a player of the first match with fake parts trying to get parts together for a deck. The organizer can confirm this. I do not see how we could have started on time. 

Also, I got home at 5:45.  There was heavy traffic going home so it took easily over an hour, which is also what my navigation told me.  So there is no way I could have left after much later than 4:20 or 4:30.
(Oct. 18, 2021  3:59 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  3:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Really? Cause it started at 2:30 and ended at around 4:40-ish I’m pretty sure. So a bit over 2 hours unless I’m remembering it wrong.
There is no way we started at 2:30, which would be on time.  Our second judge wasn’t even there yet and the organizers was calling him.  We also had to call for you several times to come to the stadium because you were up the hill and we weren’t even even sure if you were there for a minute.  Thus, there is even the delay of finding the players, basically you, for a little bit.  Then we ran into a player of the first match with fake parts trying to get parts together for a deck. The organizer can confirm this. I do not see how we could have started on time. 

Also, I got home at 5:45.  There was heavy traffic going home so it took easily over an hour, which is also what my navigation told me.  So there is no way I could have left after much later than 4:20 or 4:30.
Oh, yeah. I was late, so I guess I forgot that we didn’t start on time. I kind of got lost for like 10 minutes to find my parents so now that I think about it 4:30 makes more sense. So maybe like an hour and a half for the whole thing? Cause we went from basically 3:00-4:30 approximately. It was 12 people so it was a little less than usual, at least as far as I’ve seen but the time definitely was cut down and the battles were very different than usual! 
Sorry about being up the hill, I brought the DECAGONE stadium because I thought maybe some of the kids would want to battle in it, but I guess not. I’ll try not to bring anything large next time so I can come closer to the stadiums and you won’t have to wait as long. It was my first time playing 5G so I was a little confused for the rules and everything so in the matches VirtuousCircle had to help me out with the timing of my launch a bit, and you explained the concept of having 2 dual spin rings not being allowed. The next tournament is a Standard One so it should run a little smoother, especially for me, which should help cut down the time. Sorry for the trouble.
(Oct. 18, 2021  3:59 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  3:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Really? Cause it started at 2:30 and ended at around 4:40-ish I’m pretty sure. So a bit over 2 hours unless I’m remembering it wrong.

Absolutely Shindog.
If all players were on time (No one at the site at 2:30pm), all players had all legit 5 combos ready (I spent more than 5 mins to figure out for that one player), and all players were about to jump in when they were called for the match (I called some players multiple times quite often), I am pretty sure the tournament would not even last over 40 mins. That`s how it is with this type of format. "Speediness"

TheRogueBlader I think I told you one time in the middle of the rounds regarding "preparedness" and "readiness". You are just one, but if there are several people like that, it really makes the organizer run the tournament difficult, obviously lagging behind.

Again, I consider this as the issue of "etiquette" and "responsibility" of participant, which is even stated in the rule/guideline. I understand majority of players come to play, especially "free play" probably along with the actual tournament. I understand that. Even me, I would like to play more and more.
I saw some organizers end up having a frog in their throat at the end of tournament. Everyone (organizer, participant, judge, even spectators and parents/guardians) should help each other to run the tournament smoothly, not just considering it is the organizer's job. 
Coming to play as a participant is the easiest and simplest to do. However, "organizing" and "judging" is another level of things to conduct. This is also what everyone should know if one wants to be an organizer in the future. 

Shindog and I were briefly discussing the total time to finish the tournament yesterday (and of course, we had this kind of discussion multiple times in the past due to the current ongoing issue). We were paying more attention to the time we spent. And I got home at 4:40pm? It took 5 mins to go home from that place, and we had small chitchat after tournament ended, and we spent a couple of mins to load all equipments up. So not later than 4:20pm when we were done with the actual tournament, I would say.

TheRogueBlader
The next tournament is a Standard One so it should run a little smoother, especially for me, which should help cut down the time. Sorry for the trouble.

I will also check how this tournament will go. It will be WBO standard format. There will be 3 judges (not playing, just sitting at each arena, and judging). I am not sure it will cut down the total time of tournament, we will see.
[Image: 0n7vRM-jy_eau_nC2pWd1Igkw#Rae_Carole_Arm..._Tree_Park]SupaDav03’s Birthday Battle
Oct 17th, Plantation, FL
Ranked Burst Standard

Winning Combos:

1st - Trsal
-Dynamite + F Perseus Over Never 3
-Vanish Longinus Tapered Bearing’ 6  (deck only)
-Guilty Fafnir Giga Quick’ 2

2nd - SupaDav03
-Astral Spriggan Over Bearing’ 0
-Prominence Phoenix Over Bearing’ 10
-Dynamite + F Valkyrie Giga Drift 2 (deck only)
- Dynamite + F Valkyrie Giga Zone’+Z 2
-Vanish Bahamut Over Wave’ 3 (deck only)
-Dynamite +F Valkyrie Giga Atomic 2 (deck only)
-Roar Bahamut Giga Metal Drift 6 (deck only)
-Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing’ 3 (deck only)

3rd - Zach216
-Astral Spriggan Over Bearing’ 0
-Roar Bahamut Giga Metal Drift 6 (deck only)
-Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing’ 3 (deck only)
-Astral Spriggan Over Drift 0 (deck only)
Spooky Series: The Ghost of Wyvang
1st: ItsSwift
MSF-L Genbull^2 90 EWD(Deck Only), MSF Wyvang Dragooon BD145 RDF (Deck Only),MSF-L Genbull dragooon 90 EWD, MF-L Duo Cancer BGrin
2nd:MagikHorse
Fusion Aquario SA165 W2D,MSF-H Begirados^2GB145 MF, gravity Perseus (stamina version) F230 CF,\
3rd:MSF-M Balro^2 W145 RF, MF Gravity Perseus( Stamina Version) BD145 RDF, MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 MF, MSF-M Killerken^2 90 WD. MF Basalt Aquario 230 CS

Spicy/funny combo that won a match:
Lionqueen: Earth Leone (II) 105 WF. 
(Oct. 22, 2021  6:24 AM)JA Industries. Wrote: Spooky Series: The Ghost of Wyvang
MSF-L Genbull^2 90 EWD(Deck Only), MSF Wyvang Dragooon BD145 RDF (Deck Only),MSF-L Genbull dragooon 90 EWD, MF-L Duo Cancer BGrin
Fusion Aquario SA165 W2D,MSF-H Begirados^2GB145 MF, gravity Perseus (stamina version) F230 CF,\
3rd:MSF-M Balro^2 W145 RF, MF Gravity Perseus( Stamina Version) BD145 RDF, MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 MF, MSF-M Killerken^2 90 WD. MF Basalt Aquario 230 CS

I wonder why nobody used phantom ring as a attack type or phantom at all
Friedpasta bladekid Hey, it's been two weeks, where's the winning combinations from the tournaments? 😀
1st: bladekid:
-Crystal Dranzer F Gravity Absorb-S
-Crystal Dranzer F Heavy Defense (deck only)
-Orpheus O2 Heavy Defense
-Giga Gianon Gravity unite
2nd: broyeeto:
-Driger S Heavy Orbit
-Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Quick' (deck only)
-Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Unite' (deck only)
3rd: geetser99
-Dark Deathsyther Spread Orbit
-Acid Anubis Knuckle Revolve
(Oct. 22, 2021  4:07 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  6:24 AM)JA Industries. Wrote: Spooky Series: The Ghost of Wyvang

I wonder why nobody used phantom ring as a attack type or phantom at all
Someone did use phantom, but unfortunately it didn’t get any wins I believe
[Image: image0.jpg]Winning combinations for I ain’t Ifraid of no ghost!

1st: DeceasedCrab
Duo Horogium SA165MB
Killerken Dragooon B: D (deck finals only)

2nd: Yami
MSF-L Bahamdia Dragooon BD145RDF
MF-M Duo Cancer 230MB
Balro^2 SA165MF

3rd: The Supreme One
MSF-H Wyvang^2 H145R2F
MSF-H Killerken Dragooon F230GCF
Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF
Genbull^2 105EWD
MF-L Duo Cancer 160PD
Bahamdia Ifraid SA165RF
MF-L Duo Cancer 230MB (deck finals only)
Spooky Series: L-drago's Vengeance 

MF-L Bakushin Leone 85 MF, MF-L gravity Perseus (stamina) Ch120 MF, MF-H Earth Cancer 85 CS.

2nd: Cake
MF-H Gravity Perseus R145 GCF (deck only), MF Lightning Ldrago 100 LRF (upper mode), Flame Sagatario (II) 230 MB.

3rd: JA Industries.
Mf-M Bakushin Leone 90 RSF(deck only), MF Quetzalcoatl 90 CF (deck only),MF-M Bakushin Leone 90 CF, MF-L Lightning Ldrago S130 MF (upper mode), Meteo Ldrago (II Absorb), TR145 EWD.
(Oct. 22, 2021  6:24 AM)JA Industries. Wrote: Spooky Series: The Ghost of Wyvang

You forgot to include my Deck Format beys of Wyvang² SA165RDF (deck format only) and Genbull² E230MB (deck format only), both which won points. There are also some more combos I forgot, but I need to review the footage to recall them. If only I didn't forget to post them at the moment, but my phone started glitching and I restarted it before sending the message. Yikes.

There's also the MF-Duo Aquario BD145CS, which I won 3 tiebreaker points with as well. I'm not actually sure if this one counts for the winning combos thread or not, since iirc tiebreaker matches don't count for rankings, so it leads into a question of whether they count for the winning combos thread too.

I will say that Tiebreaker Duo did win in quite the hilarious fashion, facing off against a WD based Duo by hooking onto the tornado ridge and smacking it around. I basically used a fairly worn CS as a rubber flat as much as possible, and it rewarded me with enough KOs to win that match. Absolute chicanery.

(Oct. 22, 2021  6:20 PM)JA Industries. Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  4:07 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: I wonder why nobody used phantom ring as a attack type or phantom at all

As the one who faced it, yes. I beat it, and he goofed and put it in Attack Mode. I guess if you're gonna use Phantom Attack, might as well be on an MF-based staller.
(Oct. 23, 2021  6:17 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  6:24 AM)JA Industries. Wrote: Spooky Series: The Ghost of Wyvang

You forgot to include my Deck Format beys of Wyvang² SA165RDF (deck format only) and Genbull² E230MB (deck format only), both which won points. There are also some more combos I forgot, but I need to review the footage to recall them. If only I didn't forget to post them at the moment, but my phone started glitching and I restarted it before sending the message. Yikes.

There's also the MF-Duo Aquario BD145CS, which I won 3 tiebreaker points with as well. I'm not actually sure if this one counts for the winning combos thread or not, since iirc tiebreaker matches don't count for rankings, so it leads into a question of whether they count for the winning combos thread too.

I will say that Tiebreaker Duo did win in quite the hilarious fashion, facing off against a WD based Duo by hooking onto the tornado ridge and smacking it around. I basically used a fairly worn CS as a rubber flat as much as possible, and it rewarded me with enough KOs to win that match. Absolute chicanery.

(Oct. 22, 2021  6:20 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: Someone did use phantom, but unfortunately it didn’t get any wins I believe

As the one who faced it, yes. I beat it, and he goofed and put it in Attack Mode. I guess if you're gonna use Phantom Attack, might as well be on an MF-based staller.

I’ll add those, I had a feeling I was missing something.
(Oct. 22, 2021  6:20 PM)JA Industries. Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  4:07 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: I wonder why nobody used phantom ring as a attack type or phantom at all
I used Phantom, but I accidentally put it in attack mode lmao.
(Oct. 23, 2021  7:26 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  6:20 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: Someone did use phantom, but unfortunately it didn’t get any wins I believe
I used Phantom, but I accidentally put it in attack mode lmao.

You Tri'd it, but it wasn't enough.
(Oct. 23, 2021  5:58 AM)JA Industries. Wrote:
Spooky Series: L-drago's Vengeance 

MF-L Bakushin Leone 85 MF, MF-L gravity Perseus (stamina) Ch120 MF, MF-H Earth Cancer 85 CS.

2nd: Cake
MF-H Gravity Perseus R145 GCF (deck only), MF Lightning Ldrago 100 LRF (upper mode), Flame Sagatario (II) 230 MB.

3rd: JA Industries.
Mf-M Bakushin Leone 90 RSF(deck only), MF Quetzalcoatl 90 CF (deck only),MF-M Bakushin Leone 90 CF, MF-L Lightning Ldrago S130 MF (upper mode), Meteo Ldrago (II Absorb), TR145 EWD.

I also got a couple wins using MSF-H Bandid Wyvang H145 RSF, also in standard Genbull^2 wasn’t used deck only.
Hyper HyperSpheres 2: Electric Boogaloo - 10/23/2021
McLean, Virginia - HyperSphere Format

1st Place - DeceasedCrab
Balkesh B3 Outer Liner-H (First Stage Only)
Garuda G3 Wheel (Hasbro) Rise-H (Deck Format Only)

2nd Place - Friedpasta
Turbo Spryzen S4 Wheel (Hasbro) Xtend-H
Triumph Dragon D6 00 Expand Orbit-H

3rd Place - CheetoBlader
Triumph Dragon D6 Wheel (Hasbro) Bullet I-H
Triumph Dragon D6 Wheel (Hasbro) Keep-H
Turbo Spryzen S4 Wheel (Hasbro) Bullet I-H
Turbo Spryzen S4 Outer Keep-H (Deck Format Only)
Garuda G3 0 Expand Yard-H (Deck Format Only)

There were a lot of spicy matchups today, and I hope everyone had fun.

Drivers are listed with the original names to avoid confusion (examples: Linear-H to Liner-H).
Winning Combos from FGC II: Hisoka vs Chrollo

Kaneki/FG Spriggan 1st Solomon Tempest Wheel Xtend+ 1S (First and Finals Stage)
Kaneki/FG Spriggan 1st Longinus Vanish Over Bearing -3 (First and Finals Stage)
Kaneki/FG Spriggan 1st Spriggan Roar Giga Never -2 (First and Finals Stage)
Kaneki/FG Spriggan 1st Belial Dynamite (F Gear) Karma Destroy' 0 (Finals Stage Tie Breaker Combo)

Fire blader07 2nd Valkyrie Dynamite (F Gear) Giga Drift -2 (First and Finals Stage)
Fire blader07 2nd Solomon Tempest Wheel Xtend+ 1S (First and Finals Stage)
Fire blader07 2nd Longinus Vanish Over Bearing' -6 (First and Finals Stage)
Fire blader07 2nd Perseus Dangerous Tapered Moment -10 (Finals Stage Tie Breaker Combo)

robert_loller 3rd Perseus Dynamite (F Gear) Over Never 0 (First Stage Only)
robert_loller 3rd Belial 2 Astral Tapered Bearing 6 (First Stage Only)
robert_loller 3rd Longinus Vanish Giga Bearing' 10 (First Stage Only)
robert_loller 3rd Persues Dynamite (F Gear) Tapered Bearing' 0 (Finals Stage Only)
robert_loller 3rd Longinus Vanish Over Never -10 (Finals Stage Only)
robert_loller 3rd Bahamut Roar Giga Drift 6 (Finals Stage Only)
robert_loller 3rd Fafnir Guilty Karma Zone'+Z -2 (Finals Stage Tie Breaker Combo)

Macburst came in 4th place and I sincerely apologize because I lost the paper with your combos on it. However, I did want to mention that he had an extremely good Rage Helios I combo that got a ton of KO's in the DB stadium
[Image: 20211023-175539-1.jpg]

UnseenBurst Strikes Back! 10-23-21 Winning Combinations
Burst Standard Ranked. 19 Players.

1st Place: Zektor
Devil Valkyrie F-gear Over Drift - 0 (Deck)
Astral Longinus S-gear Nexus (fixed) Metal Drift - 2 (Deck)
Vanish Bahamut Tapered Bearing - 6 (Deck)
Devil Valkyrie F-gear S-gear Nexus (fixed) Metal Drift - 0 (First stage)

2nd Place: Beybladedb
Guilty Longinus Karma Quatro - 2 (Deck)
Astral Fafnir Giga Drift - 10 (Deck)
Dynamite Belial F-gear Over Rise - 0 (Deck and first stage)

3rd Place: Ebeanzy2
Guilty Bahamut Giga Metal Xtreme - 2 (Deck and first stage)
World Helios 2B Mobius (Deck)
Rage Spriggan 3A Quick' (Deck)

4th Place: dynamite battle
(Oct. 24, 2021  2:45 AM)StayCool Wrote: Winning Combos from FGC II: Hisoka vs Chrollo

Kaneki/FG Spriggan 1st Belial Dynamite (F Gear) Karma Destroy' 0 (Finals Stage Tie Breaker Combo)

Fire blader07 2nd Valkyrie Dynamite (F Gear) Giga Drift -2 (First and Finals Stage)
Fire blader07 2nd Perseus Dangerous Tapered Moment -10 (Finals Stage Tie Breaker Combo)

robert_loller 3rd Persues Dynamite (F Gear) Tapered Bearing' 0 (Finals Stage Only)
robert_loller 3rd Fafnir Guilty Karma Zone'+Z -2 (Finals Stage Tie Breaker Combo)

Macburst came in 4th place and I sincerely apologize because I lost the paper with your combos on it. However, I did want to mention that he had an extremely good Rage Helios I combo that got a ton of KO's in the DB stadium

I just about had a stroke trying to read this, what are those combo names???
(Oct. 24, 2021  5:48 AM)Zektor Wrote: [Image: 20211023-175539.jpg]

UnseenBurst Strikes Back! 10-23-21 Winning Combinations
Burst Standard Ranked. 19 Players.

1st Place: Zektor
Devil Valkyrie F-gear Over Drift - 0 (Deck)
Astral Longinus S-gear Nexus (fixed) Metal Drift - 2 (Deck)
Vanish Bahamut Tapered Bearing - 6 (Deck)
Devil Valkyrie F-gear S-gear Nexus (fixed) Metal Drift - 2

2nd Place: Beybladedb
Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Xtreme - 2 (Deck)
Astral Fafnir Giga Drift - 10 (Deck)
Dynamite Belial F-gear Over Rise - 0

3rd Place: Ebeanzy2
Guilty Bahamut Giga Metal Xtreme - 2
World Helios 2B Mobius (Deck)
Rage Spriggan 3A Quick' (Deck)

4th Place: Dynamite Battle

I used quatro in attack instead of metal extreme
(Oct. 24, 2021  5:54 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2021  2:45 AM)StayCool Wrote: Winning Combos from FGC II: Hisoka vs Chrollo

I just about had a stroke trying to read this, what are those combo names???

lol
Beybladedb
I fixed it. Lol sorry I mix it up every time!
Vero Beach Blading #2, October 30th 2021, Winning Combos

1st Conce7
Guilty Longinus Karma Destroy' -2 (Deck Format Finals Only)
Prominence Belial Over Mobius -0 (Deck Format Finals Only)
Devil Perseus Giga Bearing' -7

2nd JCE_13
Guilty Longinus Giga Drift -2
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing -3
Savior Belial Karma Destroy' -7 (Deck Format Finals Only)
Dynamite +F Valkyrie Giga Bearing -7

3rd Samspriggan
Guilty Spriggan Karma Drift -3
Guilty Spriggan Karma Destroy' -3
Astral Fafnir Giga Drift -10
Dynamite +F Belial Nexus +S Bearing -0