[Winners Announced] WBO Idol Season 1

(Dec. 29, 2012  7:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: Seeing as I don't think you're the only person having trouble deciding though, I would suggest perhaps recording both, listening to them, and then uploading/entering the one you think came out best.

ah i was just gonna ask if i could do that. good to know, thanks

Kujikato: haha. well i poke my head in every once in a while
Meh, still, ur back XD

I'mma do two recordings, Hey Soul Sister and Fix You...
Still going to upload both XD
I don'y know if I can upload another video after uploading my appreciation video Unhappy

I'll see if I can, but I highly doubt it. Sorry everyone, I really wanted to participate!

(Dec. 29, 2012  7:12 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2012  6:41 PM)Syco Wrote: Do we post our entries or pm them? just a doubt not ready yet

Post them, thanks.

Is it ok if I pm them, cause I feel better pming them rather than just posting them.
Considering that this is a competition which requires judgment of a personal skill, I understand the sensitivity regarding criticism. Rest assured, the appointed judges have enough experience in these fields. They will treat judging with delicacy and make sure not to directly insult users but also give constructive criticism as the point is to improve wherever possible.

However, if members decide to insult people ... warnings will be issued upon further inspection of the case.
Oh umm.. I couldn't see a deadline in the op.
So just wondering how long I have till I got to send it in
They didn't get enough people yet. When they do the deadline will be mentioned.
(Dec. 29, 2012  5:17 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I'd love to enter (FYI, I <3 music, singing, and playing piano), but I'm not sure how I'm going to upload it or where I upload it and puberty has been so damn annoying by holding my voice back and straining my voice when I sing, but whatever. I might enter. Is there a spot available for a judge? If so, I'd love to judge even though the chances of me being a judge are highly unlikely. If I do enter, would "Too Close" by Alex Clare be good? Also, is it ok if I sing it a bit off tune to prevent my voice from straining?

Judge positions are filled. Any song that meets the WBO rules (no swearing, etc ... ) is good. Sing however you'd like. Smile

The OP is updated with everyone's names. The deadline was also added. Please note everyone must post their entries here and if they are PMed, I will just post them here so its best if you do it.
As for singing an octave above/below, while it is generally best if you choose something that suits your range, I understand that isn't always easy (my band's vocalist has a very low voice and a lot of the bands we like have relatively high-pitched vocalists), so there's no problem with doing so Smile

I hope the deadline provides people with enough time to do their entries. If not, do feel free to say so, haha.
(Dec. 30, 2012  2:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: I hope the deadline provides people with enough time to do their entries. If not, do feel free to say so, haha.

They have until next year to post their entries ... should be more than enough time Serious

Jokes aside, yes, if you do not feel that you can make it in time, let us know.

And, there are still spots available if any one would like to join!
Ok I'm going to sing 'Screw the nether' but I need to re record it because the song was a bit loud. I'm going to do it on my big computer because the laptop records it horribly.
That's fine, take your time with your entry, there's no rush and practice makes perfect Smile
Sorry if this has already been posted, and i missed it, but when exactly is the deadline? (I don't think it was in the OP... :L)
Check the OP again.

Good luck to all as well!
I'll give this a shot, even though I'm torn between five songs. xD
Hey I just met you (not really).
And this is crazy.
But its a singing competition.
So sing me maybe?
Oh yeah XD
I guess I missed it.
Urgh... 10th... I guess I better try and get hold my singing teacher to email it to me soon then... :L
im stuck between fireflies, dynamite, replay, burn it down and that's what makes you beautiful. Help? BTW i have a bit of a deep voice but can be hid.
Ok. Ok.Ok.Ok. Here.We.Go.
https://soundcloud.com/blue-lynx/screw-t...-contest-1
I am not going to win.
Recorded it 5 times and I chose that one.
Ya know duck if you enter. You should definatly sing the duck song. When duck walked up to the Lemonade stand etc.
It would be so cool.
Insomniac., please take me off the OP. I won't be able to get my entry in.
But I am looking forward to listening to everyone else's recordings! Good luck!
Alright, I have taken you off the list Unhappy

Everyone else ... remember to post your entries here before the 10th!
I'll enter ASAP!
(Jan. 02, 2013  8:27 PM)Unstoppable Wrote: I'll enter ASAP!

Okay, I've added you. Please remember to read the OP.
(Jan. 02, 2013  8:59 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Okay, I've added you too. Please remember to read the OP.