Wing Attacker Draft (Complete and Needs Approval)

Poll: Beywiki Material?

Yes
62.50%
No
0%
Meh
12.50%
Stupid
12.50%
Awesome
0%
Please stop bad drafts
12.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
(Oct. 10, 2011  5:28 PM)Dan Wrote: Kei is actually the one deciding if an article is ready for Beywiki.. :V
I realize patience is a hard thing to master, but it is just an article.

Okay I will
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:19 AM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote:
Wing Attacker

1.(AR) Wing Attack Ring. Number 30
2.(WD) Wide WD. Type: Attack
3.(BB) Semi Flat. System 4 layer
4.Gallery
5.Overall

Attack Ring (AR) Wing Attack Ring

8 grams

This AR has an oval shape with two wings on each side with no real prominent contact points. This AR has a gimmick in which two "wings" attached to the AR by metal coils retract outwards from the inside gaps in the AR while the beyblade is spinning. These wings are meant to push away opponents and absorb shock. When these wings are fully extended, the AR's gaps are left open and exposed, leaving the beyblade very vulnerable to attacks by the opposing beyblade. When these gaps are hit, this causes the beyblade to be easily knocked off balance making it easy for the opposing bey to score a sleep out or a stadium out. The Wing Attack Ring is known to have severe breakage issues related to the wings and gaps. Occasionally the wings will be put under too much stress and snap off the Attack Ring. Also coils can come loose making the wings non-retractible. When the gaps of the AR are constantly hit,the AR itself can snap and break apart. Considering its bad design and incapability to produce any Smash Attack due to the wheel having no effective contact points or being properly absorb shock, this AR should in no way be used competitively.

Weight Disk (WD): Wide
See Wide (WD).

Blade Base (BB): Semi-Flat
See Semi-Flat

Gallery

Overall this beyblade has no competive purpose and should only be bought for collection purpose only.

Thank you for helping me I'll add it
Can someone please post pictures of wing Attacker I Cant I really am to lazy.XD[/b] I IT Great don't erase
Since thread has fallen out of notice, I will post. It may be warned or deleted, but spare this user. But on this but on another note, please lock this thread when or if this draft is posted on beywiki. Do not warn I know I'm a not knowing user delete this
Please remove the "Kei Look" nonsense and just put something more along the lines of "Needs Approval".

Kei is not going to give your thread more of an eye just because his name shows up in the title, and it's just attention-grabby.

You also need to realize that HWS and 4D Beyblades are the current priority of the Beywiki, and that if you really want your article noticed, you need only PM Kei, instead of bumping it constantly. I'm also not sure what you're talking about with "new user spam".
I did and some new users don't read the rule pm sent and sometimes end up banned.

Wing Attacker

4.Gallery
5.Overall

8 grams

This AR has an oval shape with two blunt wings on each side with no real prominent contact points. This AR has a gimmick in which two "wings" attached to the AR by metal coils retract outwards from the inside gaps in the AR while the beyblade is at a high RPM. These wings are meant to push away opponents and absorb shock. When these wings are fully extended, the AR's gaps are left open and exposed, leaving the beyblade very vulnerable to attacks by the opposing beyblade. When these gaps are hit, this causes the beyblade to be easily knocked off balance making it easy for the opposing bey to score a sleep out or a stadium out. The Wing Attack Ring is known to have severe breakage issues related to the wings and gaps. Occasionally the wings will be put under too much stress and snap off the Attack Ring. Also coils can come loose making the wings non-retractible, but this is easily fixed by un screwing the screws holding the wing and fix the coil. When the gaps of the AR are constantly hit,the AR itself can snap and break apart. Considering its bad design and incapability to produce any Smash Attack due to the wheel having no effective contact points or being properly absorb shock, this AR should in no way be used competitively.

See Wide Weight Disks.

See Semi Flat.

Gallery

Overall this beyblade has no competive purpose and should only be bought for collection purpose only.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I added the links and a few things also.
How is this draft. Criticize away!

(Nov. 18, 2011  10:19 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: How is this draft. I would like to hear some critics.
(Nov. 04, 2011  9:44 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote:
Wing Attacker

4.Gallery
5.Overall

8 grams

This AR has an oval shape with two blunt wings on each side with no real prominent contact points. This AR has a gimmick in which two "wings" attached to the AR by metal coils retract outwards from the inside gaps in the AR while the beyblade is at a high RPM. These wings are meant to push away opponents and absorb shock. When these wings are fully extended, the AR's gaps are left open and exposed, leaving the beyblade very vulnerable to attacks by the opposing beyblade. When these gaps are hit, this causes the beyblade to be easily knocked off balance making it easy for the opposing bey to score a sleep out or a stadium out. The Wing Attack Ring is known to have severe breakage issues related to the wings and gaps. Occasionally the wings will be put under too much stress and snap off the Attack Ring. Also coils can come loose making the wings non-retractible, but this is easily fixed by un screwing the screws holding the wing and fix the coil. When the gaps of the AR are constantly hit,the AR itself can snap and break apart. Considering its bad design and incapability to produce any Smash Attack due to the wheel having no effective contact points or being properly absorb shock, this AR should in no way be used competitively.

Mold Variations

The Hasbro version of the AR has differences. The AR has the two notches on the end. Also, the AR has a filled in gap on the wings;this decreases breakage issues. These don't effect weight.

See Wide Weight Disks.

See Semi Flat.

Gallery

I added the links and a few things also.
Any more to fix or add to this awesome draft?
(Nov. 04, 2011  9:44 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote:
Wing Attacker

4.Gallery
5.Overall

8 grams

This AR has an oval shape with two blunt wings on each side with no real prominent contact points. This AR has a gimmick in which two "wings" attached to the AR by metal coils retract outward from the inside gaps in the AR while the beyblade is at a high RPM. These wings are meant to push away opponents and absorb shock. When these wings are fully extended, the AR's gaps are left open and exposed, leaving the beyblade very vulnerable to attacks by the opposing beyblade. When these gaps are hit, this causes the beyblade to be easily knocked off balance making it easy for the opposing bey to score a sleep out or a stadium out. The Wing Attack Ring is known to have severe breakage issues related to the wings and gaps. Occasionally the wings will be put under too much stress and snap off the Attack Ring. Also coils can come loose making the wings non-retractable, but this is easily fixed by unscrewing the screws holding the wing and fixing the coil. When the gaps of the AR are constantly hit, the AR itself can snap and break apart. Considering its bad design and incapability to produce any Smash Attack due to the wheel having no effective contact points or being unable to properly absorb shock, this AR should in no way be used competitively.

Mold Variations
The Hasbro version of the AR has differences. The AR has the two notches on the end. Also, the AR has a filled in gap on the wings;this decreases breakage issues. These don't effect weight.

See Wide Weight Disks.

See Semi Flat.

Gallery

Overall this beyblade has no competitive purpose and should only be bought for collection purposes.

Some edits.
Sorrr the late reply, thank you Imperial. I see no errors, so I'll post it on the OP. Okay might their be any more edits to it?
The writing of this still needs a little tidying up if anyone wants to do it. The AR needs a better conclusion at the end that covers more than just attack, and I'm not sure the gimmick's purpose is described adequately, but it's been a long time since I broke my old fake wing attacker, haha (I bought it as a kid jut for the fake spark draciel bitchip it had lol).
The overall needs more detail, too.

Other than that pretty decent.