Will the theme change when Zero-G is out?

It will be sad for me to see Big Bang Pegasis to not be in the WBO logo. I want to keep it that way though, but Zero G won't be that bad too.
It would be good if Big Bang Pegasus would be replaced with Samurai Ifried,but i if Big Bang is gone it will feel like a change in the whole website.
This thread is hilarious, considering how recently we changed from Storm Pegasis to BBP.

Yo we should redesign the site for each new release. It'll be great guys, good use of time Serious
Of course we wouldn't do that!!!
We should start with the best beyblades. This way we'll start with Dark Wolf! Excuse me, Daku Wolfa!
What else could be more productive than that?!
I'll give you that. The banner could do with some more dark wolf Daku Wofl.

Time to create a whiny thread about the site's design with a poll where over 50% of votes are against it, and claim everyone wants it Serious
Let's hope that those noobs on the committee will listen to us this time! I don't want 10 more warnings for that spam thing, even though my words aren't delicious meat!
yeah, fair enough Grin but yeah, i would also like to see a change of theme though, or though it would feel different :L
It would kinda be a bummer considering the pegasis which litteraly started the mfb series. But in my opinion if it were to change samurai ifreid should be were dark wolf is.
I think Big Bang Pegasis should be replaced by Samurai Ifraid because that could help the WBO keep up with it's current image. Yes, Pegasis should definently be replaced by Ifraid.
Gasp So it's a public opinion thread now! Haha

Here's my public opinion:

I would like it to be changed when Zero-G starts. Not "Change it", but "I would like it to be changed". It's not MFB anymore so I think it wouldn't make sense to keep the MFB design up there, consistency wise. just won't feel right.
I personally do not think we should represent any metagame until we're familiar with it... if we slap Samurai Ifraid up everywhere and Zero-G's meta turns out to be a fair approximation of butts, it would just be silly...
In terms of keeping pace with potential new members, it would probably make sense to keep the MFB theme up as long as the MFB anime is in its first run in non-Japanese markets. Some new blader who is watching MFB on TV and has never heard of Zero-G would probably be confused if they came to the WBO and saw a bunch of images from a series they never even knew existed...
Rather than update the WBO theme, as we recently did just do that a few months ago, maybe we should update the theme on beywiki? It is rather outdated. While a strictly Zero-G theme would be cool, maybe we could be a bit more creative and make a theme using elements from all of the series? Plastics, HMS, metal System, HWS, 4D (if you even consider that its own series) and now Zero-G?
I think you mean 'Metal System', I don't think 'Wheel' is considered a system haha.

Speaking from experience that I had w/ GFX and whatever I learned during my brief stint as one on here, having a single banner Beywiki size using that many elements would become rather crowded, especially when with the WBO logo.

Perhaps a clash between BBP and Samurai Ifraid would be better on the Beywiki, but all those elements would be rather crowded and unattractive.
I corrected it. Thanks.

Size of the banner would not change, just the art itself on the banner would be smaller.

Although, I will admit, having Ultimate Dragoon, Dragoon (S, F, G, or GT), Dragoon (MSUV or MF), Pegasis, Storm Pegasis, Big Bang Pegasis, and Samurai Ifraid would basicly be like TT throwing up on a banner...perhaps then something more simple? One plastics bey, one HMS, one MS or HWS or 4D bey, and then one Zero-G bey?

For your BBP and Ifraid idea (which is good), rather than BBP, why not Wing Pegasis? Both Wing Pegasis and Samurai Ifraid use the color red. That would work better, unless the contrast between red and blue is desired, which could also be a good idea.
Technically, BBP is considered the main bey, so even though Wing Pegasis is a Pegasis and is red like the Start Dash Set recolor of Ifraid, BBP would be more desirable in a banner because of the posterity and influence associated with that Beyblade.
So maybe a decent banner design would be BBP on the left, surronded by a trail of blue flames, and then maybe the BBG-03 Samurai Ifraid on the right, surronded by a trail of red-orange flames?

Or the BBG-01 version...BBG-03's version is basicly identical, but with painted areas that make it look better.
Well, BBG-03 seems to have to the full color scheme you are looking for, which is why I mentioned it.

Eh, I think the banner as it stands now is fine, but just replacing the position of those 2 beys with Big Bang Pegasis and Samurai Ifraid would definitely be possible and still keep the old theme (albeit with a few streaks of 'fiery' color in the background to signify both the joining of the new series and the power behind both beys in said clash. As a bonus, the color strokes would be like the one in our current WBO banner, and represent the 'Big Bang' part of BBP).
I would be in favor of that. Although the problem lies within someone actualy agreeing to make the banner, but even thats getting ahead of ourselves. We probobly aren't going to get a new banner anytime soon
For the sake of members from worldwide, let's just wait until Zero G hits the US and Canada. Otherwise some people won't know what is Zero G, when they saw the new banner. It's really important not to confuse people with MFB and Zero G IMO.
I demand a beywheelz theme. Serious
(Feb. 28, 2012  5:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: I demand a beywheelz theme. Serious

Wrap a tire around your monitor and paint it neon orange.
(Feb. 28, 2012  6:40 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2012  5:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: I demand a beywheelz theme. Serious

Wrap a tire around your monitor and paint it neon orange.

Chief - Hmm ...

Chief - Idea!

BRILLIANT!
(Feb. 28, 2012  5:48 AM)foxy Wrote: For the sake of members from worldwide, let's just wait until Zero G hits the US and Canada. Otherwise some people won't know what is Zero G, when they saw the new banner. It's really important not to confuse people with MFB and Zero G IMO.
Well there are threads about Zero G beyblade so it would be easy to figure out.