Will Valt and Lane have a rematch?

(Oct. 24, 2020  10:36 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well if lane has defeated so many legends why hasn’t he became a legend yet

Well he should be but i'm not sure what exact rank he is.
Guys we are getting off topic. Will Valt and Lane have a rematch? And before you ask, yes i'm salty. Valt losing like that was painful.
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: Guys we are getting off topic. Will Valt and Lane have a rematch? And before you ask, yes i'm salty. Valt losing like that was painful.

It was painful especially when I got up and I straight up went to watch the episode(It was Heartbreaking man)I hope they do get a rematch and Valt wins.
Maybe later when all the legends go against Lean
I don't think that would be a thing but if it will Valkyrie might be in big trouble then. Cuz the upgraded Lucifer is gonna be a banger.
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: Guys we are getting off topic. Will Valt and Lane have a rematch? And before you ask, yes i'm salty. Valt losing like that was painful.

They did him a disservice. Basically the series is saying that in the face of the new generation the power, the work, and status of the Legends is nothing, and then to take it a step further they did it to the legend of Legends. If that's what they wanted to bring the legends back for, to be a punching bag for these bladers, I'd rather they'd left them alone. The manga is far superior. If they do a rematch between the two, hopefully Valt would win but truth be told the writers have a record of screwing this up. After season two the writing went downhill.
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

They did him a disservice. Basically the series is saying that in the face of the new generation the power, the work, and status of the Legends is nothing, and then to take it a step further they did it to the legend of Legends. If that's what they wanted to bring the legends back for, to be a punching bag for these bladers, I'd rather they'd left them alone. The manga is far superior. If they do a rematch between the two, hopefully Valt would win but truth be told the writers have a record of screwing this up. After season two the writing went downhill.

agreed. Man you know what I hate burst the most is that they make Aiga lose to the antagonist for 2 seasons straight up.
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They did him a disservice. Basically the series is saying that in the face of the new generation the power, the work, and status of the Legends is nothing, and then to take it a step further they did it to the legend of Legends. If that's what they wanted to bring the legends back for, to be a punching bag for these bladers, I'd rather they'd left them alone. The manga is far superior. If they do a rematch between the two, hopefully Valt would win but truth be told the writers have a record of screwing this up. After season two the writing went downhill.

agreed. Man you know what I hate burst the most is that they make Aiga lose to the antagonist for 2 seasons straight up.
Yeah, poor Aiga. He got disrespected by both Arthur and Lane.
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: agreed. Man you know what I hate burst the most is that they make Aiga lose to the antagonist for 2 seasons straight up.

I know. But dont worry Harry is gonna destroy them lol
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, poor Aiga. He got disrespected by both Arthur and Lane.

I know. But dont worry Harry is gonna destroy them lol
The Harry joke got old unfortunately.
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know. But dont worry Harry is gonna destroy them lol

Man if Aiga had a rematch maybe he could win
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They did him a disservice. Basically the series is saying that in the face of the new generation the power, the work, and status of the Legends is nothing, and then to take it a step further they did it to the legend of Legends. If that's what they wanted to bring the legends back for, to be a punching bag for these bladers, I'd rather they'd left them alone. The manga is far superior. If they do a rematch between the two, hopefully Valt would win but truth be told the writers have a record of screwing this up. After season two the writing went downhill.

Exactly. Cho-z's general plot was like the greatest beyblade-related idea ever, but, not only did they completely screw it up, they made Aiga the "champion"(even tho valt was the gt champ), and though he could have bodied basically any antagonist(based on past experiences), he straight-up died every single time. This also makes literally every character that Aiga beat look bad, like phi, valt and technically free and shu(phi beat them). Also Valt losing to Lane, that shouldn't have happened so EARLY. I knew it was coming, but that carp is supposed to come at the end, like the last straw for the Asashi bros to beat Lane, like why Shu broke in Cho-z.

(Oct. 26, 2020  8:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know. But dont worry Harry is gonna destroy them lol

harry never gets old
Season 1 & 2 had the best storytelling. After that the writing has been on a steady decline. I'd love for Lane and Valt to have a rematch but not for them to spit in Valt's face again. If this is how they're going to treat Valt, leave him alone.
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Season 1 & 2 had the best storytelling. After that the writing has been on a steady decline. I'd love for Lane and Valt to have a rematch but not for them to spit in Valt's face again. If this is how they're going to treat Valt, leave him alone.
Yeah, I remember getting excited when Valt and Aiger had a rematch. I thought that Valt would avenge Winning Valkyrie, but he lost again.
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Season 1 & 2 had the best storytelling. After that the writing has been on a steady decline. I'd love for Lane and Valt to have a rematch but not for them to spit in Valt's face again. If this is how they're going to treat Valt, leave him alone.
Yeah, I remember getting excited when Valt and Aiger had a rematch. I thought that Valt would avenge Winning Valkyrie, but he lost again.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was in the outcome of that battle.
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, I remember getting excited when Valt and Aiger had a rematch. I thought that Valt would avenge Winning Valkyrie, but he lost again.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was in the outcome of that battle.

But then again in the manga Valt broke Z Achilles

(Oct. 26, 2020  8:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I can't tell you how disappointed I was in the outcome of that battle.

But then again in the manga Valt broke Z Achilles
The manga is the manga. In the manga Aiga never broke Winning Valkyrie.
(Oct. 26, 2020  9:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:

(Oct. 26, 2020  8:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But then again in the manga Valt broke Z Achilles
The manga is the manga. In the manga Aiga never broke Winning Valkyrie.

That was different. Valt using Cho-Z Valkyrie breaking Z Achilles.
(Oct. 26, 2020  9:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  9:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: The manga is the manga. In the manga Aiga never broke Winning Valkyrie.

That was different. Valt using Cho-Z Valkyrie breaking Z Achilles.
Yes, I know.
(Oct. 26, 2020  9:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  9:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That was different. Valt using Cho-Z Valkyrie breaking Z Achilles.
Yes, I know.

Man but it really was heartbreaking When Valt lost to Aiga.
(Oct. 26, 2020  9:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  9:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes, I know.

Man but it really was heartbreaking When Valt lost to Aiga.
Indeed, Aiga did not deserve to win .
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  9:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man but it really was heartbreaking When Valt lost to Aiga.

I mean these two are what made me get into burst alot more
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: agreed. Man you know what I hate burst the most is that they make Aiga lose to the antagonist for 2 seasons straight up.

Aiga didn't had much IQ to pull of an Infinite Dive SMH.
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  9:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man but it really was heartbreaking When Valt lost to Aiga.

I mean, that's HIGHLY subjective to opinion. Even though I like Valt more, Aiga put in the hard effort too, so either one could have won and I'd be fine.

I just knew that Aiga would win seeing as that was his finale as a main character. That last moment was kinda hype, not gonna lie.

Then Aiga was trashed. Thrown down the gutter.

As for Valt fighting Lean again, the obvious result would be Lean taking the dub, probably with an upgraded Lucifer. Except that time Valkyrie would have an even bigger chance of turning into dust.
(Oct. 27, 2020  12:13 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, poor Aiga. He got disrespected by both Arthur and Lane.

Aiga didn't had much IQ to pull of an Infinite Dive SMH.

The only one with any IQ will probably be Shu Unhappy