Will Valt and Lane have a rematch?

(Oct. 27, 2020  3:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: If its Valt and Lane again. Valt would defintely win

I am sure he will
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: If its Valt and Lane again. Valt would defintely win

Absolutely, what would be the point of a rematch then?
Just curious, where are you all seeing this? I can't find episode 32 anywhere, but it seems like everyone's already seen it?
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Absolutely, what would be the point of a rematch then?

Nah, if Valt fought Lean again.
Ouch.
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:53 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: naw ep 32 coming out this friday

Then why is everyone talking about it like they've already seen it? :L
My god this thread has extended to 5 pages, do people really think this will happen and did this really deserve its own thread?
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: My god this thread has extended to 5 pages, do people really think this will happen and did this really deserve its own thread?
Yes, just like Amane had a rematch against Arthur.
(Oct. 27, 2020  11:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: My god this thread has extended to 5 pages, do people really think this will happen and did this really deserve its own thread?
Yes, just like Amane had a rematch against Arthur.
Understood, but regardless it does seem kind of unnecessary for this thread to have been made man.
(Oct. 27, 2020  11:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  11:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes, just like Amane had a rematch against Arthur.
Understood, but regardless it does seem kind of unnecessary for this thread to have been made man.
Maybe.
Harry will beat valt.
Someone needs to close this we have a thread like this already.
If Valt has a rematch with Lane,I want Valt to use his absolute full power because I feel like he used 80%,but that's my opinion.
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:02 AM)kai edits Wrote: Harry will beat valt.
Someone needs to close your Genesis thread. Leave my thread alone.
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:
I was kidding bro chill. I don't care about that thread no more since maiden is more important to me lol.
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Hey this is not your thread it’s our thread Smile
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:22 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: Someone needs to close your Genesis thread. Leave my thread alone.
I was kidding bro chill. I don't care about that thread no more since maiden is more important to me lol.
No you weren't kidding. And Maiden is a 3d beyblade, no one has it except you.

(Oct. 28, 2020  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: Someone needs to close your Genesis thread. Leave my thread alone.

Hey this is not your thread it’s our thread Smile
It's mine, my beautiful thread.
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hey this is not your thread it’s our thread Smile
[/quote]

Alright, Gollum
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:34 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:22 AM)kai edits Wrote: I was kidding bro chill. I don't care about that thread no more since maiden is more important to me lol.
No you weren't kidding. And Maiden is a 3d beyblade, no one has it except you.

(Oct. 28, 2020  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hey this is not your thread it’s our thread Smile
Bruh genesis is trash compared to maiden lol.
Everyone has maiden since someone posted vengeful maidens desgin.
I was just joking around since this thread needs to exist lol.
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Alright, Gollum
[/quote]

My precious thread.

(Oct. 28, 2020  3:18 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Sadly, Valt won't have a rematch. Unhappy
Why not? Amane had a rematch against Arthur, they need to make Valt have revenge.
If Valt has a rematch against Lane he would still end up losing
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Valt has a rematch against Lane he would still end up losing
I doubt it.
Its a tough break for Valt having suffered the biggest lost in all of burst.
I mean Valt has had it worst but what they did here changes the course of history
So I found this story of backstory on Lean and it is not mine:

Lane is the cousin of the evil twins from Cho-z and his ancestor is King Hades and Lean is trying to achieve ultimate flare so he can ignite the full power of the Black Sun.
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:23 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: So I found this story of backstory on Lean and it is not mine:

Lane is the cousin of the evil twins from Cho-z and his ancestor is King Hades and Lean is trying to achieve ultimate flare so he can ignite the full power of the Black Sun.

Wait is this legit for real Lean backstory