Will Valt and Lane have a rematch?

Valt will rule the day on Lane and destroy him!
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:10 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Valt and Lane getting their rematch is pretty much guaranteed by now since they will face each other in the Legend Super Tag League.

I hope they don't hand Valt another L.

They probably will, Shu and Lane are not only a much stronger pair, but Valt and Rantaro would've to lose in order for Lane and Shu to advance to the finals and get a rematch with Hikaru and Hyuga.
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I hope they don't hand Valt another L.

They probably will, Shu and Lane are not only a much stronger pair, but Valt and Rantaro would've to lose in order for Lane and Shu to advance to the finals and get a rematch with Hikaru and Hyuga.
Which is something I'm not looking forward to.
It could be done though given that it's a round robin.
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It could be done though given that it's a round robin.

The best thing that could happen is if somehow Lane and Shu lose twice, Valt and Rantaro would clear, and the brothers would get a tie breaker rematch against Shu and Lane. Then facing the Legend of the Legends Valt, and their mentor Rantaro. Would be perfect. This also happened between Valt and Kurtz.
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Will they?

ye
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is anyone gonna go insane if Valt loses?

Me and Admiral W.
Ngl, considering we got Limit Break The End coming up it's probably not gonna happen.
Valt < Lean
Rantaro < Shu

Easy dub for the latter.
Probably not. If so, he loses. Valt’s purpose for sparking was like Aiga for gt.
I hope Rantaro and Valt come up wjth down killer strategy
Not gonna lie, I wanna see this situation in the Legend Super Tag League:
Lean and Shu lose, so he takes out his Flare upon all of the participants forcing them to battle it out MFB style, the first one to take his Flare out on are Shu and Valt attempting to break their Beys.
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ngl, considering we got Limit Break The End coming up it's probably not gonna happen.
Valt < Lean
Rantaro < Shu

Easy dub for the latter.
LOL, this did not age well. Lane is not better than Valt too.
(May. 06, 2021  9:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ngl, considering we got Limit Break The End coming up it's probably not gonna happen.
Valt < Lean
Rantaro < Shu

Easy dub for the latter.

Probably not
(May. 06, 2021  9:15 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  9:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: LOL, this did not age well. Lane is not better than Valt too.

Probably not
Definitely not, it was confirmed in Valt's bio. He is the strongest blader in the world.
(May. 06, 2021  9:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Valt < Lean
Rantaro < Shu

Easy dub for the latter.

In Sparking, that was pretty much not the case, but they basically did a season reset, so Valt is the strongest again. Not to mention, strongest does not mean unbeatable. Still doesn't make Valt any less of a beast tho.
Considering lane is pretty much never gonna appear again, and the last time they battled lane was K.O’d we can safely say they will never have a rematch, and while Valt has Brave Valkryie they are pretty evenly matched but Valt is stronger.
(May. 07, 2021  12:16 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  9:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: LOL, this did not age well. Lane is not better than Valt too.

In Sparking, that was pretty much not the case, but they basically did a season reset, so Valt is the strongest again. Not to mention, strongest does not mean unbeatable. Still doesn't make Valt any less of a beast tho.

Agree