Why did you get into Beyblade?

SpinStealing
Before Burst , spare time , so watch.
This series, learn about myth, I did not know which day I start to draw their real avatar, some of the names are very fresh.
This series have some good design character.
This series have interesting part when the Achilles, Dragon, Ashura, Diabolos,Helios and Hyperion CAN TALK to the user, so I watch.
I was like 8-9, and I really liked the show. my aunt gout me spryzen s2 for xmas, and then I lost it, then I got another one from my g-ma(rip fire roktavor) , and I lost that too. finally, my mom and I were shopping for an xmas present for my cuz, and we found the avatar attack set. We bought it for him, and my mom was like: "Hey, u want one 2?"(my cuz is 366 days younger than me lol) I was like: "rly? It aint my bday present." then my mom was like:"Sure, why not?" and that was that. the problem was I had no stadium, and now that I had a set with a stadium, I could actually, yk, play.
What happened for me was:

Okay so I was pretty lonely at school, but I noticed that people really liked Pokémon. So in attempt to not be lonely, I got into Pokémon. A few weeks later while I was waiting for a Pokémon episode to air on TV, Beyblade Burst season one was on TV, so I was watching it. I remember that it was the episode where Diana cheated in a battle, and I thought it was cool. Then, there was an advertisement for the Epic Rivals Set.

A few hours later I was buying the Epic Rivals set at Toys R’ Us (Rest In Peace) and playing with the Beys. Sat there for hours straight, just watching Valtryek V2 and Spryzen S2 slam into each other. Fast forward almost four years (starting Blading on Earth Day 2017, also Kristina Kuroda’s birthday) and here I am, having participated in a handful of events, judged at a tournament or two, became and organizer, and having 130+ Beys (I dunno, haven’t counted for a bit).

So uh yeah, that was story time with CheetoBlader. Make sure to like and subscribe and make sure to hit that bell to turn on notifications.
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What happened for me was:

Okay so I was pretty lonely at school, but I noticed that people really liked Pokémon. So in attempt to not be lonely, I got into Pokémon. A few weeks later while I was waiting for a Pokémon episode to air on TV, Beyblade Burst season one was on TV, so I was watching it. I remember that it was the episode where Diana cheated in a battle, and I thought it was cool. Then, there was an advertisement for the Epic Rivals Set.

A few hours later I was buying the Epic Rivals set at Toys R’ Us (Rest In Peace) and playing with the Beys. Sat there for hours straight, just watching Valtryek V2 and Spryzen S2 slam into each other. Fast forward almost four years (starting Blading on Earth Day 2017, also Kristina Kuroda’s birthday) and here I am, having participated in a handful of events, judged at a tournament or two, became and organizer, and having 130+ Beys (I dunno, haven’t counted for a bit).

So uh yeah, that was story time with CheetoBlader. Make sure to like and subscribe and make sure to hit that bell to turn on notifications.

more or less the same happened to me, mostly i liked pokemon, then I knew marbles which was brought back, then ditched for beyblade burst. then after awhile I got into beyblade started watching on netflix. then got my first bey and launcher from a friend. now i love beyblade.
Well, I liked and still like Poke'mon, but that had nothing to do with why I got into Beyblade

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What happened for me was:

oof that is a smidge sad and now I feel bad
when i was 6 i went to boys and girls club and a big group of kids were blading and it was so cool and i asked if i could "play too'' the said ''No go get your own" so being the six year old i was i begged my dad for beyblades so for my seventh birthday which at the time of me first seeing beyblades was about a month away i got aout for beyblades and a stadium i think they were samurai ifrit, pirate kraken thunder leone thermal lacerta 2 pack and the rectangle ifrit stadiumi remember it like it was yesterday unfortunately theyre all gone but i think my older brother still has his
I got into beyblade like 9 years ago, because of OG. Loved it, the cool anime, the beys, and i just played all day long with it

When og ended, my parents bought me some beys.
I played with them, had fun

Then MFB came out. Insane! I loved MFB more than almsot anything at that time. Then I watched the anime multiple times, and felt like Ryuga was my fav character ever in beyblade

Then Burst came out. Watched it for few years, but I always liked MFB more. Then i found this site, then u guys can all guess what I did
Oof I am still new to Beyblade because I got into it 5 months ago
It was the hot new toy at the time. I think the first time I found Beyblade was when I went to a friends house, and several of my other friends were there and they were all playing Beyblade because it had recently become popular. I was in Elementary School at the time and this was back during the original Beyblade era. I had fun playing with the toys, and that led me and my sister to asking our parents to buy some when we went shopping. I found the anime on TV and I thought it was super cool. I loved Kai, he was so cool. Eventually Beyblade seemingly disappeared one day and I never heard any mention of it ever again. A few years passed, and then I found some mentioning online about "Metal Fight Beyblade" and that it was a cooler, newer version of Beyblade that was out in Japan. I found a couple of translated chapters of the manga online, as well as the first few episodes of the anime with English subtitles. I thoroughly enjoyed it. That led to me joining the WBO and I made a lot of friends here. Eventually we stopped getting fan-translated subtitled after 10-or-so episodes and I continued watching the show in Japanese even though I couldn't speak the language . I think that had an impact on me at that age and was a contributing factor towards me immigrating to Japan. Beyblade led me to picking up beigoma, an old Japanese game which Beyblade stems from, and that was beneficial in helping me make friends at a time when I wasn't very good at speaking Japanese.

I haven't been interested in the series for a few years now, I dropped out around the end of 2016, but I have very fond memories of Beyblade and I consider it to be an important part of my past and the development of who I am. I have two kids of my own now, and maybe in a few years I can introduce them to Beyblade when they are old enough. In fact, I look forward to it.
I got into beyblade when i was small waching beyblade on tv (1st gen)and one day i say it in a shop and asked my parents to buy it thats the start thats how i got into beyblade
I got into Beyblade due to first watching the anime on Cartoon Network (Metal Saga). I eventually watched burst in 8th grade and then around 9th grade, I found out that it actually had tournaments and anime-type stadiums (which I want one very badly).
The finally of the metal fusion tv show was on, and I watched with my brother. We made our enjoyment clear, and a week later my dad came home with the Flame Aries double pack
Originally i played in the MFB beys with many other people. It was quite fun. Played until the beginning 2014 and quit from there. Played into the Pokemon TCG for about 6 years and i must say, i quite enjoyed it(and still am btw). I recommend that game to anyone reading this. In 2019, I rediscovered beyblade due to my curiosity of what ever happened to the mainstream toy that was super popular years before. Sure enough, i found Burst. It was an odd feeling for me as previously metal beys didn't have that gimmick, but after a while, it grew on me. It has only been 2 months from starting to play it irl again and i have a modest 8 bey collection now!
Got into it when the original show came out. I loved dranzer. I am now recollecting them all. I have some of the new ones with burst. I can't really get Into it. Hard to find people my way to play with. I'm in maryland.
I just- well- IDK, my cousins used to watch it then I used to watch it with them from when I was 2 and now I watch on my own, though I like beyblade burst more then original...
I saw the Beyblade plastic gen on TV when I was 4.
After years I was watching B-Daman on TV, then my friend said "Do you know Beyblade?" After that, he showed me the Metal Saga anime xD
He got me into this.
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:42 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote: I saw the Beyblade plastic gen on TV when I was 4.
After years I was watching B-Daman on TV, then my friend said "Do you know Beyblade?" After that, he showed me the Metal Saga anime xD
He got me into this.

Sounds good
I got into Beyblade cuz it was appealing and tbh very fun...I watched the anime, parents bought me a few beyblades, but now my parents are tired of me buying new beys that they tried to forbid me to buy beys
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Cuz they looked cool

And..? Wait that's it lol
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:18 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Cuz they looked cool

And..? Wait that's it lol

yap
I was scrolling thru my cable’s on demand and I found the plastic gen series anime. I watched that, the metal series, then started catching up on weekly episodes of burst. After all of that I started craving for the toys. On my birthday I got an Avatar Attack battle set and Apex Attack pack, and those were my first beys
idk if ive done this thread but meh:

i got into beyblade because of the burst series. i remembered that i watched like the 1st episode on disney xd, and after that i was hooked. i begged my parents to by me burst beyblades lol. time skip to a few years and i kinda forgot about beyblade until i found this site. found out that burst is still going haha. so after that just been watching sparking and chatting on this site.
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:01 PM)Pixi Wrote: idk if ive done this thread but meh:

i got into beyblade because of the burst series. i remembered that i watched like the 1st episode on disney xd, and after that i was hooked. i begged my parents to by me burst beyblades lol. time skip to a few years and i kinda forgot about beyblade until i found this site. found out that burst is still going haha. so after that just been watching sparking and chatting on this site.

ok, I just noticed this, off topic but idc, your signature made me laugh lol

Well when you first got hooked, did you know the Hasbro-TT thing?