Why did you choose your avatar and signature?

(Jul. 17, 2021  8:07 PM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:29 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: My pfp is me in the anime world

Curious to know if you drew that profile pic or not?

I felt like I saw that picture on the internet before. Being an artist, Im just letting you know that art on Google Images isnt as “free” as people think (if you took it, that is). Again, just a curious question

Oh I did not draw it I edited it I would never take credit for something I did not do I find it online and just edited it.

this is Ryu in my fan fic sorry if I did not add dimond I had to work with blue and Ryu's hair is a mix of black and blue and I could not find a dimond birthmark please forgive me!
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:28 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:34 AM)GhostFox Wrote: NiceSmile
BTW I had a question:
How did you make it?
Signature or avatar?

(Jul. 18, 2021  8:03 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:28 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Signature or avatar?

picrew.com
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:03 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Avatar

picrew.com

nope,
website for sale
(Jul. 19, 2021  11:17 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: picrew.com

nope,
website for sale

try this instead lol: https://picrew.me/
(Jul. 20, 2021  5:04 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  11:17 PM)GhostFox Wrote: nope,
website for sale

try this instead lol: https://picrew.me/

Ok thx, 
but I got it Smile
I chose my avatar because I like anything cute or fluffy. I chose my signature because I'm a really boring person and didn't know what to write...
The first (fake) burst beys I owned came with three edge drivers and they had a big impact on me that I put the edge emblem in my profile. As for my current avatar I like this card game called Wixoss and the character is from that series. I think I'll give it till February 2022 to change to another wixoss character.

As for my signature, I think people know that I want edge' to exist but I also like upside down a's due to liking a show that was themed around upside down a's.
I think I posted here before, but since I updated both my signature and pfp, why not?
I chose my signature because:

Avatar: Aiger is my favorite character
Signature: I like how the ref says it LOL
Avatar: Because Shiny Mega Gengar is cool

Signature: Jojo Reference
I chose my pfp cause I really like Zuko!
He is definitely one of my fav anime characters.
I really like his prince look and that's what this image is!

(Oct. 14, 2021  7:21 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I chose my pfp cause I really like Zuko!
He is definitely one of my fav anime characters.
I really like his prince look and that's what this image is!

Also, 
he kinda looks like me in this
Both my kiddo and I really like the look of Tempest Dragon (thought I did almost go with the violet Roar Bahamut instead).

My signature is a Simpsons quote that is indicative of my noob-ness and the very noob questions and comments that are almost certainly forthcoming from me.

On that note, what's a deck?
(Oct. 14, 2021  9:06 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: Both my kiddo and I really like the look of Tempest Dragon (thought I did almost go with the violet Roar Bahamut instead).

My signature is a Simpsons quote that is indicative of my noob-ness and the very noob questions and comments that are almost certainly forthcoming from me.

I don't know exactly what a deck is, but I think it's the Beyblades that you choose to battle with in a tournament. Hope I was of some help!
My PFP is a Picrew version of my OC Athena Valhalla and my sig is basically a really sick animation of Rashad Goodman from Episode 28
Avater: I want to make people laugh (And yet im Terrified of clowns)

Sig: It speaks for its self
My pfp is Nurse Ralsei from Deltarune (great game! Would 100% recommend) and my sig is just... stuff.
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2021  9:06 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: Both my kiddo and I really like the look of Tempest Dragon (thought I did almost go with the violet Roar Bahamut instead).

I don't know exactly what a deck is, but I think it's the Beyblades that you choose to battle with in a tournament. Hope I was of some help!

OK - that's pretty much what I imagined... Thank you!
I like pokemon, sonic and beyblade and ultimate valkyrie is the coolest looking beyblade.

I like pokemon, sonic and beyblade and ultimate valkyrie is the coolest looking beyblade.
I Madw the choice of this because it really Just shows who I am

*Made sorry on a phone
Silver is the best sonic character. I don't know how to do a signature :skull: