Why did you choose your avatar and signature?

(Nov. 17, 2012  4:08 PM)Luck Wrote: Haha :3 so you can remember your WBO acc every time you go to the toilet XD
I didn't quite understand what u said Unhappy

(Nov. 20, 2012  9:12 AM)raystriker9 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:08 PM)Luck Wrote: Haha :3 so you can remember your WBO acc every time you go to the toilet XD
I didn't quite understand what u said Unhappy

Luck was mentioning that to ashton pinto.
I chose mine because Naruto is my favorite anime and I custom made both my sig and avatar
nice av&sig hope you used Gimp 2.8+ it works wonders! I chose mine becouse i like to defeat opponents on a blazing fury.
I picked my avatar because Dark Knight Dragooon is my favorite beyblade and my youtube name is HellDragonSlayerKing and my signature cause its dark knight dragoon
I picked my avatar for a couple of reasons;
1. No-one here's ever used Proto Nemesis for an avie.
2. I like how it doesn't have a Face Bolt holding it together
3. I love the design of its Metal Frame, with the three skulls of doom and all.
I like Chris and Phantom Orion. My dad, Coach, made my Avatar. Now I've caught up on all the plastic series. My name is Wyatt, I like Kai. Dranzer is my new favorite bey. Thought about changing my screenname to just Wyatt and using a pic of Wyatt from V-force. I need some ideas though. Wyatt is a little ordinary for the WBO, especially since its my actual name...
(Nov. 24, 2012  1:55 AM)Phantom W Wrote: I like Chris and Phantom Orion. My dad, Coach, made my Avatar. Now I've caught up on all the plastic series. My name is Wyatt, I like Kai. Dranzer is my new favorite bey. Thought about changing my screenname to just Wyatt and using a pic of Wyatt from V-force. I need some ideas though. Wyatt is a little ordinary for the WBO, especially since its my actual name...

His original name is Yuuya, if it helps you ...

If anybody wants to know why I have this avatar and this signature, simply click on the "The Cover's Book" link in my signature.
Cool! Well since I changed my avatar and a little bit of my signature, I will explain those (if I am to edit my original post, then just erase this post). [long boring lecture] If I have any followers (XD) then you might have noticed I have gone curious (you know, like go commando). I have always had a childish affection to the cartoon "Curious George". Don't ask me why, please don't tell me I'm to old, its just one of those weird things about me. So anyway, having changed my username to Curious George, I felt obliged to change almost everything else. There were a few other pictures I had originally wanted to use for my avatar but they wouldn't work. So I settled on this one. For my signature, where I had originally had my Cardfight! Vanguard forum (if anyone wants the link, its in scout25's signature) I decided to insert some quotes from Curious George the Movie (2006). I had seen both this one and the second one (Follow that Monkey) and had remembered some really good quotes. I also stuck one in from the show. So, if anyone is still awake/reading this, thats the explanation of why I chose my avatar and signature. [/long boring lecture] I can put this in spoilers if you want.
I chose mine because Tyson is my favourite character (and the one who acts like me the most) and Ash is there because I grew up with Pokemon too but always thought Beyblade was better
The image isn't mine btw
well,my avatar is my own photo and my signature is the best rapper alive-EMINEM!!
Well i choose my

AVATAR because it would teach people not to give up at all. The only way to win a battle is to not give up HOPE!(yeah this a dialogue of Dragoon from episode 51 of beyblade season 1)

Signature because its my late signature and the best of all my work.
Because I love ryuga!
Skate is a part of me .Thats why.Stupid
my avatar:i like bleach and the main statement is also my name RUKIA IS BOSS in many ways. my written sig:because me and my friend are making zelda themed remixes of songs and call me maybe was perfect. we'll make a thread for our remixes soonXD hope you like em!!!
I picked my avatar since Sect is my favorite character in the Yugioh 5Ds manga.
I picked my Sig since Kai and Dranzer MS are awesome
Anyone with at least a semi-decent childhood who was 7 or older before 1995, or picked up the DS remake should know who my avatar is. One of the greatest RPGs (and games) of all time.

As for my signature, it's supposed to be a single blood cell surrounded and being swallowed by darkness, which matches my user title and the avatar provided you know his backstory.
well the reason for my avatar is because wolves are my favorite animals and i am extremely passionate about them and sometimes i act like them hehe
My new sig is really just making fun of Tri. He said he pictured me as kensei muguruma so of course I had to make a sig with kensei in it.
i chose mine because im getting into alchemy and human transmutation is impossible beause as stated on the beggining of the show "for what can equal a human soul?"
My sig/avi set displays Sanji from my favorite manga series, One Piece. I picked Sanji because he is one of my favorite one piece characters. I like to change my sig and avatar set every once in a while and I was sick of seeing Ichigo on my sig so I just made a new one.
Isn't that King?

My new sig is obviously Samurai Pegasis. I took one look at it, and said, photoshop, meet samurai Pegasis, Pegasis, meet photoshop, and from the GfX I've done, that tag appeared!
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:19 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Isn't that King?

My new sig is obviously Samurai Pegasis. I took one look at it, and said, photoshop, meet samurai Pegasis, Pegasis, meet photoshop, and from the GfX I've done, that tag appeared!

It was Sanji but I had to take it down because the render was fanart and I didn't know. So, I changed it back to King.