Why changing the main character?

(Mar. 30, 2021  10:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Not really since he's off training others to be better than him. You can't expect him to be the best every year, it'll just be stuck at the end of season 2 with no progression for other characters.
Well, Aiga is still the world champion. You can expect him to be the champion forever.

Probably shifted the attention away from being a champion since its been the focus for 3 seasons. Valt is still better than aiger, so you dont have to worry there. So I guess every season won't be about the championship.
I pretty much agree with a lot of people here, making Valt the main character for every season would just cause a disinterest within the series. I can assure you that a lot of people would be complaining if that did happen.
My possible reason as to why there's a protagonist change per season is to lengthen the series and keep it "interesting" in order for the remakes to be completed. I have a feeling Burst will end once all the Plastic Gen and Metal Fight remakes have already been made.

This is merely an opinion, but I think they should let Valt reprise his role for the last season. Maybe the final battle should be between him and Lui, so that would complete his character arc. That's if he wins though.
Valts journey ended in god and has really been an idol to the new gen of bladers. with Bell being a villain-like protag in DB then this is kind of a change of pace because if Bell has evil roots and cares about only HIS style of blading (whatever it may be) then he really has no reason to look up to Valt, more less looks down on him.

Personally i dont mind the protags changing every season. i do understand why Aiga wasnt protag in GT, it was mainly because his story finished in his respective season as he finally achieved his dream. Drum i think couldve been main for one more season but maybe thats me nitpicking. Hikaru and Hyuga im not sure about but i love them either way
I reckon Valt could have gone 3 seasons if they really stretched their imaginations and made like a contest for the whole universe and then add the cherry on top being that the galaxy that lost would be destroyed by bey Jesus but that might be coping another anime just a lil bit
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:02 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: I reckon Valt could have gone 3 seasons if they really stretched their imaginations and made like a contest for the whole universe and then add the cherry on top being that the galaxy that lost would be destroyed by bey Jesus but that might be coping another anime just a lil bit

that would literally just be Metal Fury all over again.
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:02 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: I reckon Valt could have gone 3 seasons if they really stretched their imaginations and made like a contest for the whole universe and then add the cherry on top being that the galaxy that lost would be destroyed by bey Jesus but that might be coping another anime just a lil bit

that would literally just be Metal Fury all over again.

haven't watched metal fury yet i was more referncing Dragon ball
(Mar. 31, 2021  1:52 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Valts journey ended in god and has really been an idol to the new gen of bladers. with Bell being a villain-like protag in DB then this is kind of a change of pace because if Bell has evil roots and cares about only HIS style of blading (whatever it may be) then he really has no reason to look up to Valt, more less looks down on him.

Personally i dont mind the protags changing every season. i do understand why Aiga wasnt protag in GT, it was mainly because his story finished in his respective season as he finally achieved his dream. Drum i think couldve been main for one more season but maybe thats me nitpicking. Hikaru and Hyuga im not sure about but i love them either way

I Couldn't have explained it better.
so it doesn't get boring following THE SAME DARN CHARACTER FOR 5 SEASONS
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: What goal? You do realize he is not the champion. The one who reached his goal is Aiger.

He is not the champion currently, but he was when he won the title. Just because he doesn't have the title doesn't mean he didn't fulfill his goal. Plus, if he really wanted to get the title back, he'd just go challenge Aiga for a title match (and most likely win this time).

Here’s what I’m going to say about that. I feel like Aiga as of now is stronger than Valt. Valt doesn’t seem to get any stronger from here and Sparking has been hinting that Aiga has surpassed Valt or at least reached his level since the Legends Festival, but hey that’s just my two cents.
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:44 PM)Bex Wrote: Hey guys 
In the past 3 seasons of beyblade burst we got new Main characters which is Stupid In my opinion I've been thinking is it me the only one who liked valt being the main character Or not?? 

And Valt has better journey than the others I feel there just Ditching him for some reason.
I do love Valt as the main character and all, but he achieved his goal of becoming the best so-
I imagine the producers would say, "This isn't the story of Valt. It is a story of boyhood dreams and friendships set against the backdrop of beyblade." Not an unusual style of storytelling at all. A lot of novels are structured like the entire canon of Burst thus far. They have numerous main characters in different sections because they tell the story of an idea/family/country/industry rather than a single person. That's how I interpreted the switch ups... along with all the good pragmatic points everyone else has mentioned.
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Not really since he's off training others to be better than him. You can't expect him to be the best every year, it'll just be stuck at the end of season 2 with no progression for other characters.
Well, Aiga is still the world champion. You can expect him to be the champion forever.

well that didnt age well lol
(May. 27, 2021  1:12 AM)Brave Sword Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well, Aiga is still the world champion. You can expect him to be the champion forever.

well that didnt age well lol
Yes, yes it didn't.
They probably change the MC's becuase it will make it more interesting because if Valt was an MC for turbo it wouldn't really be much character growth it would just be battles and that would kinda get boring
So changing the main character is all about character development, after you get just so far like winning the championship the character development dies down a lot, so they introduce new characters as main characters to keep the Beyblade burst series thriving... BUT in my opinion, if they add a new character one season before they become the main character it might work better and as they continue to do keep the former main characters in the anime... also give Ragnarok to one gosh darn person
True. They change the character just so Beyblade is divided into different seasons. If Valt was the MC in turbo, I would vote that evolution would just have more episodes, instead of making it the same thing over and over. Also, they do it to expand Beyblade; this is their way of making background stories instead of introducing them in a boring, weird way.
here's why they change the main character: Because Hiro Morita wanted to. That is all.