Who will win The Legend Super Tag League?

I want a Harry arc!
Fight me if you don't agree
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: I want a Harry arc!

Harry needs to get stomped.
Harry beyblade:spike hedgehog
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga
There we go. I’m surprised this is even controversial to be honest, they’ve been hyping this up with twin strike since forever.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga
There we go. I’m surprised this is even controversial to be honest, they’ve been hyping this up with twin strike since forever.
Yea especially if this tournament is the last arc
Fair enough I guess
Since I assume this could be the final arc I am guessing Hyuga and Hikaru are the winners.
Hikaru and Hyuga cause of plot
but I wanted Valt and Shu

WE WANT AN HARRY ARC !
[Image: Communist-Bugs-Bunny-Banner.jpg]
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:57 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga cause of plot
but I wanted Valt and Shu

WE WANT AN HARRY ARC !
[Image: Communist-Bugs-Bunny-Banner.jpg]

nope lol
Petition for making the Harry Arc: I'M IN!
How does this tournament work? Are the partners permanent?

(Nov. 29, 2020  3:16 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: How does this tournament work? Are the partners permanent?  

Very very likely they are. I’m assuming it just multiple battles over and over again and the tag team with the less pints gets elimitated every few battles, but I could be wrong.
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:16 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: How does this tournament work? Are the partners permanent?  

Lol so true. 
Anyhoo I definitely think huyga and Hikaru will win this one, it would make sense because they are the two main characters and they can’t just have one win and the other not. But I definitely think this is the last ark
I honestly don't like Harry. He does nothing and is overrated.
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:45 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I honestly don't like Harry. He does nothing and is overrated.

How dare you? Pray for forgiveness from our lord and savior, Harry.
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:52 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:45 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I honestly don't like Harry. He does nothing and is overrated.

How dare you? Pray for forgiveness from our lord and savior, Harry.

Never, as much as I hate that nitwit the so called "lord and savior". I hate Valkyrie as well.
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:58 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: How dare you? Pray for forgiveness from our lord and savior, Harry.

Never, as much as I hate that nitwit the so called "lord and savior". I hate Valkyrie as well.

Why do you hate Valkyrie?
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:02 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: He will be punished for hating Harry.
This community is hella biased towards Harry just saying.

(Nov. 29, 2020  4:00 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:58 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Never, as much as I hate that nitwit the so called "lord and savior". I hate Valkyrie as well.

Why do you hate Valkyrie?

Personal Preference
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:21 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:02 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: He will be punished for hating Harry.
This community is hella biased towards Harry just saying.

Its all jokes
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  4:21 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: This community is hella biased towards Harry just saying.

Its all jokes

Ik but still
(Nov. 29, 2020  3:37 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Where did EarthHelios go?
Nowhere lol. His last comment was only a couple of hours ago.