Who's more powerful? Thread

(Jul. 04, 2020  4:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  4:30 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: I’m trying to make a point that u can’t just go off one match and say someone is stronger then someone
Sure you can, just go off of their latest match or rankings or latest implications. There are some things that are just common sense- for example, had Shu’s bey not broken in s1 he obviously would have beaten Lui as Spryzen was spinning smoothly while Luinor was barely rotating. It’s not hard to tell and win records and not a smart way to tell how strong a blader is. Just think to yourself for a second; is Valt really weaker than Shu in s2 if he beats him in the end, just repeat that in your head.

Well u could say the same thing at the end of s2 if spriggan didn’t burst by luck then shu would have won because Valkyrie already used ultimate reboot so it can’t gain anymore power and stamina but spriggan can because of the rubber
(Jul. 04, 2020  4:55 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  4:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Sure you can, just go off of their latest match or rankings or latest implications. There are some things that are just common sense- for example, had Shu’s bey not broken in s1 he obviously would have beaten Lui as Spryzen was spinning smoothly while Luinor was barely rotating. It’s not hard to tell and win records and not a smart way to tell how strong a blader is. Just think to yourself for a second; is Valt really weaker than Shu in s2 if he beats him in the end, just repeat that in your head.

Well u could say the same thing at the end of s2 if spriggan didn’t burst by luck then shu would have won because Valkyrie already used ultimate reboot so it can’t gain anymore power and stamina but spriggan can because of the rubber
At the end of s2 Spryzen did not burst by luck though. Genesis whip clearly overpowered requiem whip and Vatryek broke though. Valt didn’t need more power or stamina since Valtryek had enough to burst Spryzen and Spryzen can’t spin steal for Valtryek if it is spinning slower than Spryzen itself. I mean, we even saw the Valtryek avatar slashing the Spryzen avatar through its chest followed by it exploding what more proof do we really need that Valt clearly won fairly by skill? Lol
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  4:55 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Well u could say the same thing at the end of s2 if spriggan didn’t burst by luck then shu would have won because Valkyrie already used ultimate reboot so it can’t gain anymore power and stamina but spriggan can because of the rubber
At the end of s2 Spryzen did not burst by luck though. Genesis whip clearly overpowered requiem whip and Vatryek broke though. Valt didn’t need more power or stamina since Valtryek had enough to burst Spryzen and Spryzen can’t spin steal for Valtryek if it is spinning slower than Spryzen itself. I mean, we even saw the Valtryek avatar slashing the Spryzen avatar through its chest followed by it exploding what more proof do we really need that Valt clearly won fairly by skill? Lol
Valkyrie didn’t break.
(Jul. 04, 2020  7:42 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote: At the end of s2 Spryzen did not burst by luck though. Genesis whip clearly overpowered requiem whip and Vatryek broke though. Valt didn’t need more power or stamina since Valtryek had enough to burst Spryzen and Spryzen can’t spin steal for Valtryek if it is spinning slower than Spryzen itself. I mean, we even saw the Valtryek avatar slashing the Spryzen avatar through its chest followed by it exploding what more proof do we really need that Valt clearly won fairly by skill? Lol
Valkyrie didn’t break.
Sorry my bad there, I meant to write “broke through” as in; Valtryek broke through Spryzens Requiem whip. My attention and spelling are really off lately.
(Jul. 04, 2020  7:42 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote: At the end of s2 Spryzen did not burst by luck though. Genesis whip clearly overpowered requiem whip and Vatryek broke though. Valt didn’t need more power or stamina since Valtryek had enough to burst Spryzen and Spryzen can’t spin steal for Valtryek if it is spinning slower than Spryzen itself. I mean, we even saw the Valtryek avatar slashing the Spryzen avatar through its chest followed by it exploding what more proof do we really need that Valt clearly won fairly by skill? Lol
Valkyrie didn’t break.

Well he did in the first match but not in the final in the manga I think spriggan requiem broke
(Jul. 04, 2020  9:03 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  7:42 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Valkyrie didn’t break.

Well he did in the first match but not in the final in the manga I think spriggan requiem broke

spriggan requiem didn't broke in the manga legend spriggan though did get broken by nightmare longinus which brought requiem In action (which by the way was better than how the anime did it)
(Jul. 04, 2020  9:28 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  9:03 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Well he did in the first match but not in the final in the manga I think spriggan requiem broke

spriggan requiem didn't broke in the manga legend spriggan though did get broken by nightmare longinus which brought requiem In action (which by the way was better than how the anime did it)

Yep Longinus breaking spriggan in the manga would have been better then what they did in the anime
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  4:55 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Well u could say the same thing at the end of s2 if spriggan didn’t burst by luck then shu would have won because Valkyrie already used ultimate reboot so it can’t gain anymore power and stamina but spriggan can because of the rubber

Why some people won't accept Valt's skill and power as a Blader is beyond me.
I know he is strong I just believe there are characters better
(Jul. 05, 2020  1:21 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt has more than proven himself.
No he hasn’t. People are just going off of these rankings
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:08 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  1:21 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt has more than proven himself.
No he hasn’t. People are just going off of these rankings

so you are saying we havent seen valt struggle his way to the top? What were the main focus of s1 and s2.. we know for sure that valt has been shown to train the hardest as welll as loose the most. when it comes to the final battle in god valt gave it his all and managed to beat shu who was also giving it his all.. Tell me one more charachter who has struggled as valt has done in burst.. sorry if this reply comes out as aggresive did not mean for it but i got riled up
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:24 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:08 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: No he hasn’t. People are just going off of these rankings

so you are saying we havent seen valt struggle his way to the top? What were the main focus of s1 and s2.. we know for sure that valt has been shown to train the hardest as welll as loose the most. when it comes to the final battle in god valt gave it his all and managed to beat shu who was also giving it his all.. Tell me one more charachter who has struggled as valt has done in burst.. sorry if this reply comes out as aggresive did not mean for it but i got riled up
Your reply is fine not aggressive at all. Struggle doesn’t mean proven tho. All I’m saying is s1 and s2 he relied on luck and in s3 he didn’t really do anything besides beat Heartz.
Joshua vs zac
Xander (god) Vs Arthur
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:40 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Joshua vs zac
Xander (god) Vs Arthur

Joshua since he was in top 5 worldwide (assuming it is god) and Arthur because Xander only has siege and Arthur has infinite lock.
Wakiya (dual layer) vs ken
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:40 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Joshua vs zac
Xander (god) Vs Arthur
Zac
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:40 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:24 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: so you are saying we havent seen valt struggle his way to the top? What were the main focus of s1 and s2.. we know for sure that valt has been shown to train the hardest as welll as loose the most. when it comes to the final battle in god valt gave it his all and managed to beat shu who was also giving it his all.. Tell me one more charachter who has struggled as valt has done in burst.. sorry if this reply comes out as aggresive did not mean for it but i got riled up
Your reply is fine not aggressive at all. Struggle doesn’t mean proven tho. All I’m saying is s1 and s2 he relied on luck and in s3 he didn’t really do anything besides beat Heartz.
Valt never won because of luck. He has always won based on skill and he has only lost based on luck sometimes.
(Jul. 05, 2020  4:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:40 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Your reply is fine not aggressive at all. Struggle doesn’t mean proven tho. All I’m saying is s1 and s2 he relied on luck and in s3 he didn’t really do anything besides beat Heartz.
Valt never won because of luck. He has always won based on skill and he has only lost based on luck sometimes.
In s3 - now he’s won off skill. But there’s no way you’re about to tell he he has never won because of luck.
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:47 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Wakiya (dual layer) vs ken
That’s a tough one. I’m gonna go with Ken because I feel like his spirit is really good at the right moments and sometimes he’s a good strategist. You can tell that he really puts his heart into when it matters most but it doesn’t always work out.

(Jul. 05, 2020  4:03 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  4:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Valt never won because of luck. He has always won based on skill and he has only lost based on luck sometimes.
In s3 - now he’s won off skill. But there’s no way you’re about to tell he he has never won because of luck.
There are times where has has gotten points/ties based off of luck but I wouldn’t say he’s outright won a battle out of luck because all the battles where he lucks out are the same ones where he loses. For example in s1 Valt managed to draw in a round with Lui in the team tournament since he messed up his launch which miraculously boosted his wing launch and caught Lui off guard but he still never outright won since rideout took that victory.
Also another thing to mention, shu in my opinion is worse than aiga even though in the rankings shu is 2nd and aiga is 3rd because when aiga was training to beat phi we could see that Cho z Achilles best forneus, Ragnaruk, salamander, and Spriggan, so if he could beat all of them, he could probably defeat Spriggan

So if aiga is better than shu, Valt probably is as well, also I would like to see a battle Royale between all the main characters cuz even tho it was teased in 52 of gt it was never finished
(Jul. 05, 2020  4:25 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Also another thing to mention, shu in my opinion is worse than aiga even though in the rankings shu is 2nd and aiga is 3rd because when aiga was training to beat phi we could see that Cho z Achilles best forneus, Ragnaruk, salamander, and Spriggan, so if he could beat all of them, he could probably defeat Spriggan

So if aiga is better than shu, Valt probably is as well, also I would like to see a battle Royale between all the main characters cuz even tho it was teased in 52 of gt it was never finished
Nope Shu is better
(Jul. 05, 2020  4:28 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  4:25 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Also another thing to mention, shu in my opinion is worse than aiga even though in the rankings shu is 2nd and aiga is 3rd because when aiga was training to beat phi we could see that Cho z Achilles best forneus, Ragnaruk, salamander, and Spriggan, so if he could beat all of them, he could probably defeat Spriggan

Nope Shu is better

How tho

(Jul. 05, 2020  4:29 AM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  4:28 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Nope Shu is better

How tho

Also aiga went from world champ to 3rd in an instant without any battle

Also if their was a transferral of the title to Arthur, then the champ would be drum
(Jul. 05, 2020  4:29 AM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  4:28 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Nope Shu is better

How tho

(Jul. 05, 2020  4:29 AM)Nik P. Wrote: How tho

Also aiga went from world champ to 3rd in an instant without any battle

Also if their was a transferral of the title to Arthur, then the champ would be drum
We have to assume that some things happen off screen which is why Shu can be considered better in the Sparking manga. In Cho z Aiga was undoubtedly stronger but the fact is that things change if the writers want them to and they wanted the original deuteragonist to be the second best.
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:40 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  3:24 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: so you are saying we havent seen valt struggle his way to the top? What were the main focus of s1 and s2.. we know for sure that valt has been shown to train the hardest as welll as loose the most. when it comes to the final battle in god valt gave it his all and managed to beat shu who was also giving it his all.. Tell me one more charachter who has struggled as valt has done in burst.. sorry if this reply comes out as aggresive did not mean for it but i got riled up

Valt worked to the bone to get to where he is. He didn't rest on his laurels, and after every setback he bounced back and kept moving forward. He trained and trained to become as powerful as he is. Has nothing to do with luck, he improved his skill and power through pure hard work, nurturing his natural talent. And as far as season 3 is concerned, he did a lot more than just best hearts, not only did he defend his title against powerful opponents, he stood as a Blader that people could truly look up to. He also personally trained Kit.

People not giving Valt the respect he's due is disappointing to see.