Who is the better blader? Tyson, Gingka, or Zero

Well lets see. *i may not be right here but i didn't watch the first seasons* Tyson was in three series?(correct me if wrong) Gingka 4 and Zyro one. Zyro could be in more but we don't know if there will be more. Gingka almost never lost. I in the first MFB he lost like what 3 or 4 times in 50 episodes??? Season two= lost a few more times maybe 3 or 4
4D= I didn't watch the first 20 episodes but i checked on the wiki. He lost twice *pegasis never stopped spinning in the long battle with Rago in the temple* Zero-G well he had 2 battles and won them. so 8 losses! Wow this is long but yolo. Zyro lost quite a bit more so Im just going to say Gingka is the best because he only lost 8 times in three years. He beat nemesis.
Tyson, of course! No one can defeat Dragoon MSUV! Wink
Tyson rocks.. even though he lost to people .. he did defeat them later..
Also Tyson was far more realistic than ginga or zero as he did have an ego but.. who doesnt
I always thought that it came down to Tyson and Gingka. And personally, I see Tyson edging Gingka as the better blader as I'd put them both around equal in skill, but I think Tyson has a bit more heart and spirit in the game.
Ginga in my opinion is the best.
1. More mature and calm then Tyson
2. He gave zero ifraid
3. Ginga has leadership and strategy.
4. Lastly, Tyson only won most of his matches because he got plenty of rematches.

This is just my oppinion so don't hate!
I don't think infatuation with shredded cow condensed into a patty is very mature. Also, I don't see how giving someone a beyblade makes them a better blader.
Just sayin'.
dude you are so right! Gingka should be with madoka and Gingka is the best XD
I didn't even say that…actually I believe the opposite.
Wait did anyone remember Sho he was in beywheels and now in beyraiders he deserves to be in this!
(Feb. 16, 2014  3:24 AM)mr.cool Wrote: Wait did anyone remember Sho he was in beywheels and now in beyraiders he deserves to be in this!

Neither of those series are part of Beyblade, so no. This topic, and this forum, is for Beyblade "heroes".
Tyson's win/loss ratio is a lot worse than Gingka's and presumably Zero's. Tyson was a better character but that was because he was very flawed and most of the time you were never sure whether he was going to win or lose - sometimes even on the first rematch. Because of that, he couldn't be the better blader, but he's a better character by a mile.
GINGKA IS THE BEST.NOT ZERO OR TYSON
BECAUSE GINGKA PLAYS WITH WITH SPIRIT
Don't post in all caps, first of all. Second of all, that's great that Ginga plays "with with spirit," but that doesn't make him a better character. His whole spirit spiel was very annoying actually.
Tyson is no 1
It was announced in the first episode of zero g besides tyson with his bey dragoon MSUV can deliver every special move he had ever used!!! No put up to that ginga and zyro fans.
Hey..wt about the fight between gingka and rago
(Sep. 19, 2013  3:28 AM)Dual Wrote: I'm jealous of the fact that he is given so much power.
Actually, I've eaten five burgers, two plates of fries, and had two lemonades on multiple occasions, and I'm underweight.

Honestly, even if you can get past that horrid voice, he's still just a preacher of something that screws up a child's understanding of the game in real life, has horrible eating habits, and hardly grows as a character.

The voice is terrible, yes, but as far as his preaching goes, he teaches Bladers to NOT be sore losers, and to just have fun Blading. He doesn't have the best eating habits, but he burns all of those calories Blading all day. And his character? Hasn't grown as much as Kenta, but I definitely see him less hyper in Zero-G. Took him seven years (in the anime's timeline), but he IS more mature now. But even before the time lapse, he lost his way after being defeated by Ryuga the first time in the 13th episode of Metal Fusion, but he later understood what being a Blader really means. And in 4D, he understood what being a Legend Blader truly meant before Kyoya did.

(Feb. 17, 2014  3:38 AM)mh.hazique Wrote: Hey..wt about the fight between gingka and rago

I think it was unnecessary that Gingka gained the star fragments of EVERY OTHER BEY IN THE WORLD. The Legend Bladers could've just delivered the finishing blow together, instead of them all being defeated quickly and making them look weak, biased towards Gingka. Giving Gingka the job alone like that was just overdoing it. But that's just my opinion. Other than that, awesome fight.
He didn't preach about not being a sore loser necessarily, he preached that all you needed was spirit to win, which is BS.
Also, he really didn't grow all that much, and however much he did grow it took him all of seven plus years. Plus Tyson "understood what it meant to be blader" and everything.
Out of the 3 Characters my vote goes to Gingka. While I may be slightly biased towards any Zero stuff because I have not seen all of Zero-G what I have seen has not led me to favor Zero very much.

Lets all remember the title of the thread is who is the best blader among them not who is the best character but by all means I believe the character stuff is fundamental to deciding which is better to an extent and I believe it would be on topic used in reasoning of course but I'm going to explain why I think Gingka is the best blader.

I like how Gingka starts out Elite like but I notice some changes throughout the series to how strong he is.

At first he is the Hotshot everyone wants to beat and he deserves the title with his amount of points he had at the time.
At this time the Dark Nebula barely considered Gingka a threat to Ryuga at all and brought in Kyoya to beat him in case of anything. I found at these points Gingka was considered a good blader somewhat not ridiculously famous yet but well known I would compare this point to other at the time strong bladers like Ryutaro and Others similar. I feel his power shifts after he is beaten by Yuu in that 3 or/and 4 person battle in the Finals of the survival tournament, suffering his Second loss I believe (Not counting that 2 out of 3 Crab stupidity with Tetsuya) It shows he wasn't the best of everyone. I feel there is another power shift during 10000 Beypoint tournament with him beating Ryutaro and having his renewed connection with Pegasus, then Placing 3rd with Tsubasa and Yuu showing he wasn't the best always. Then he gets creamed by Pheonix aka his Dad another person he loses to that upsurps his power. I realize I've just started rambling about Gingka's history but the point was to show he did improve but generally lose to very strong people and defeated them in the end.

As for Tyson, I like how strong he becomes but from what I remember of the orginal is him losing often then rematching to lots of people like Carlos who really wasn't a strong blader.
I think he gets by far stronger in the end by V-force and G-Revolution but I have trouble overlooking his early stage compaired to gingka, there are moments when Gingka wasn't so great either like his childhood but he was decent then but so was tyson I guess.

I feel Gingka beat more powerful people in comparison to Tyson and that is why I think he is the strongest.

I would like to say about the world tournaments and stuff I don't think that can really compair because we don't know that the WBBA held one each year in Metal Fight as the WBBA had to be remade somewhat after the first season.

In full honesty I think other people in the show are stronger than both these 2 XD because these 2 characters beys are too special as Legendary Bitbeast and Original Star Fragment or something.
(Sep. 19, 2013  1:09 AM)AsianSteven 635 Wrote: I know every one here thinks some one is the best blader. Personally I think Gingka and Zero are better because they are more modest when Tyson is inmature and brags a lot. Who do you think is better?
While the poster asks who the best blader is, the bolded bit makes me believe this was meant to be about the characters themselves as oppose to their skills.
What made Tyson the best out of the main character was that his battles weren't nearly has predictable as Gingka's (its not even fun watching Gingka battle :\) or even Zyro's. Plus, he had the least annoying voice dub. Also, it's extremely annoying hearing Gingka talk about bey-spirit the entire battle.
Tyson was annoying but he was good. I really only watched MFB tp see everyone BUT Gingka battle XD Tje other characters were so much more fun to watch. Out of the three though, I'd pick Zero. He was cool to me, I liked 0G probably the most also, the battles were cool XD MFB Masters was awesome too...
Gingka by a long mile because he.... 1. saved the world three times 2.he is just that beast 3.he has true spirit in him (don't get me wrong tyson and zero both have blader spirit also) 4. he doesn't back down from a challenge 5. alot of bladers in the show look up to him (zero, kenta, and zora for example) now like i said don't get me wrong that tyson and zero are amazing bladers but they just could not make it to gingka
"He's just that beast"?
3, 4, and 5 all apply to Tyson and maybe Zero as well.

Also, can anyone clarify whether this thread is about who has more skill or who is the best character, because the OP is a bit confusing.
Ginka is better by a long shot. Unless they snychro there beys there is no way they will get close to beating him
This thread isn't about who would win, it's about who was more skilled in their respective season or who was the better character. Which of the latter it is has yet to be clarified.