Who is the better blader? Tyson, Gingka, or Zero

(Feb. 17, 2014  6:28 PM)Dual Wrote: "He's just that beast"?
3, 4, and 5 all apply to Tyson and maybe Zero as well.

Also, can anyone clarify whether this thread is about who has more skill or who is the best character, because the OP is a bit confusing.

Yeah and Tyson and the Bladebreakers have saved the world numerous times. (Borus, Brookyn, The Dark Bladers, etc.)
(Feb. 17, 2014  6:16 PM)Mew2 Wrote: Gingka by a long mile because he.... 1. saved the world three times 2.he is just that beast 3.he has true spirit in him (don't get me wrong tyson and zero both have blader spirit also) 4. he doesn't back down from a challenge 5. alot of bladers in the show look up to him (zero, kenta, and zora for example) now like i said don't get me wrong that tyson and zero are amazing bladers but they just could not make it to gingka

You really think someone going "OH WOW, YOUR THE FAMOUS GINGKA" and all that carp is a cool and awesome thing? I think it's COMPLETELY annoying. I really don't see how sucking up to Gingka is a great thing.
tyson is the best he had the most powerfull bey dragoonMSUV and as everyone knows dragoon is the entity of wind and energy it was among the ancient bitbeasts that were considerd as go(dragoon true form dark dragoon and tysons dragoons fused) besides ginga takes place years after the original series and zero seven years later ginga so tyson is sure to have improoved his skills to the best and even when he was younger than ginga in the original series he defeated strong bladers like (kai,max,daichi,ray who would later become his team mates and antagonists like psykick, saintshield, Dr zagart, zeo, teams like allstars, boris, brooklyn, garland) and he was announced as best in the world in zero g by the WBBA officials . all of tysons battles were unpredictable as he had also lost some battles but in gingas case only battles with ryuga were ones with doubt the rest of the bladers were beneath him and while fighting nemesis ryuga was far superior to ginga if ryuga was not stoped from absorbing the star fragments of other bladers by kenta he would have been stronger than ginga and nemesis and this proves why ginga stands beneath tyson
Look Dual you wanted opinions so you should respect what others say dont just post stuff and then say there all wrong
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:14 AM)Mew2 Wrote: Look Dual you wanted opinions so you should respect what others say dont just post stuff and then say there all wrong

He is merely explaining why his opinion differs and pointing out flaws in others arguments - it's a key part of learning and peer review (one of the major parts of the scientific method) and pretty much what discussion boards such as this are centred around.

If you don't like someone pointing out flaws in your argument about who is the best spinning top cartoon character on the internet, then it's your responsibility to not post because the vast majority of people understand this is standard practise and thus cannot be expected to specifically account for the fact you cannot handle being corrected or disagreed with.

Your opinions are fine and you are welcome to them, but if they're logically flawed (in which case, I'm pretty sure they're incorrect beliefs or something rather than opinions though I guess "opinion" has rather broad meanings in casual speech at least) and you voice them, do not expect others not to point it out - that is not how the world works.
(Feb. 19, 2014  10:14 AM)Mew2 Wrote: Look Dual you wanted opinions so you should respect what others say dont just post stuff and then say there all wrong
Please point out to me where I said I wanted opinions...
Also, like th!nk said, I'm not flat out saying you are wrong, but many people bring up flawed points, so I'm correcting them. There's a difference.
My thumb's up with Tyson, Although he is not my favourite character & he not may be the strongest of all but he has much more curosity of playing beyblades. He starts beyblading as an amateur & then reaches the top notch unlike Ginga & Zero who are like born as the best beybladers, actually i don't like MFB or Zero-G as its maturity level is not as high as the old seasons. They just start with all focus on the main character then goes on with supernatural & unreal villians unlike in the old seasons in which there was a good maturity level, they treated beyblading more as a sport than a fairy tale (no offence). That's all i can say.This is my opinion.
I like Tyson the most because I think that he had better moves than Gingka and Zero and he also belongs to the original series and all the original series bladers were better than than the metal fury , metal masters and shogun steel series so I like Tyson the most.
Cmon you have to admit that It is weird that Tyson can fly and the weird powers are kinda irregular. I'd pick gingka any day. An earlier post said gingka eats burgers all day. To him I say did you even watch the original series? Ever time Tyson goes outside he stuffs his face with chow maen( I don't know how to spell it haha) and/ or soup!!!!!!Wink
I would say ginga is the best because I think he trained the hardest
(May. 27, 2015  9:44 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Cmon you have to admit that It is weird that Tyson can fly and the weird powers are kinda irregular. I'd pick gingka any day. An earlier post said gingka eats burgers all day. To him I say did you even watch the original series? Ever time Tyson goes outside he stuffs his face with chow maen( I don't know how to spell it haha) and/ or soup!!!!!!Wink

He didn't really...fly....
It was showing the bond of him and Dragoon. It was shown that he and Dragoon had an irreplaceable bond; somewhat like Gingka. Remember the Finale of MFB S1? Yeah. The spirits of Beyblades are illusions to the viewer of the show. Hence was Gingka was surprised by Pegasus even EXISTING. He'd never seen it before then.

Otherwise, I'd say Tyson's character was well written and flushed out. He enjoyed Blading and definitely tried his best. And he quit a few times, but his friends always backed him up and said he could do it. Realistically, too.
Gingka wins solely on "I'm the main character I win always" (seriously, read Beynanas on Tumblr.)
Tyson is shown struggling to be the best he can be, over his main rival Kai. Kai is a foil to Tyson and is the reason both are written so well to the point that is strange for a kids show.
Gingka loses very few times to Ryuga. That's about it. He just kind of learns he's the protagonist and will always win.
Tyson internal struggles shown in G-Rev make him the best IMO.
(Jun. 07, 2015  1:29 AM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 27, 2015  9:44 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Cmon you have to admit that It is weird that Tyson can fly and the weird powers are kinda irregular. I'd pick gingka any day. An earlier post said gingka eats burgers all day. To him I say did you even watch the original series? Ever time Tyson goes outside he stuffs his face with chow maen( I don't know how to spell it haha) and/ or soup!!!!!!Wink

He didn't really...fly....
It was showing the bond of him and Dragoon. It was shown that he and Dragoon had an irreplaceable bond; somewhat like Gingka. Remember the Finale of MFB S1? Yeah. The spirits of Beyblades are illusions to the viewer of the show. Hence was Gingka was surprised by Pegasus even EXISTING. He'd never seen it before then.

Otherwise, I'd say Tyson's character was well written and flushed out. He enjoyed Blading and definitely tried his best. And he quit a few times, but his friends always backed him up and said he could do it. Realistically, too.
Gingka wins solely on "I'm the main character I win always" (seriously, read Beynanas on Tumblr.)
Tyson is shown struggling to be the best he can be, over his main rival Kai. Kai is a foil to Tyson and is the reason both are written so well to the point that is strange for a kids show.
Gingka loses very few times to Ryuga. That's about it. He just kind of learns he's the protagonist and will always win.
Tyson internal struggles shown in G-Rev make him the best IMO.

Hah I never would have guessed otherwise...

Takao is well written in a sense that he is more realistic than Gingka, his battles are NOT as boring nor repetitive, as Gingka wins 99% of the time and I moan everytime a next preview shows him VS, I know what will happen and no don't bring up Ryuga, his repetition is no better.

However, as well written as he is in G-Revolution being a stressed champion wanting to defend his title, I HATE his V-Force self, words do not describe my hatred towards his V-Force self, yeah I know he's stressed but he's too angry and too damn unpleasant, it's just too damn mean even for Takao, anytime he was teaching a lesson or anything like that was forced IMO.
If you think about it, V-Force was probably the time they were hitting puberty, so Tyson was just suffering from the teenage blues.

I doubt the writers meant to do that, but it would explain his short-temper and moodiness.
(Jun. 07, 2015  1:38 AM)Dual Wrote: If you think about it, V-Force was probably the time they were hitting puberty, so Tyson was just suffering from the teenage blues.

I doubt the writers meant to do that, but it would explain his short-temper and moodiness.

Eh I guess that could be true, the other reason I hate him in that season to the point of refusing to acknowledge him as the same Takao as G-Revolution is because G-Revolution Takao developed, he built himself up to be a confident person and it seemed like a slow and believable increase, the V-Force one on the other hand didn't develop naturally and sometimes not much, he always gets aggressive and learns his lesson... only for him to be aggressive again, when he suddenly became tolerable, it seemed like they forced his character to be a better person, at least to me.
I would say Gingka . He's the main character for 3 Seasons
and part of zero g. He's also funny.another thing is if he loses ge gets back and beast out on you
(Jun. 07, 2015  2:56 AM)Gingka jr Wrote: I would say Gingka . He's the main character for 3 Seasons
and part of zero g. He's also funny.another thing is if he loses ge gets back and beast out on you

You know that Takao was a main character for three seasons as well?

I'm actually undecided who I like the best but Zero probably isn't one of them, I might say Takao for now but V-Force Takao does put me off.
I honestly prefer gingka. Even though I can't stand his voice, he teaches a good lesson and has heck of a better back story. Also the plot in MFB is outstanding and a lot of time had to be put into it. I don't like the zero g series cause the story line is cliche and the battles are weak. No breaking of the stadium or flying as high as you can to do a real special move. Plus they all end the same and are predictable. Tyson was a cool character though, but the animation was sloppy and the story line wasn't that good. Plus he didn't have a huge bond with dragoon.
(Jun. 07, 2015  3:31 AM)CDubsBlader Wrote: I honestly prefer gingka. Even though I can't stand his voice, he teaches a good lesson and has heck of a better back story. Also the plot in MFB is outstanding and a lot of time had to be put into it. I don't like the zero g series cause the story line is cliche and the battles are weak. No breaking of the stadium or flying as high as you can to do a real special move. Plus they all end the same and are predictable. Tyson was a cool character though, but the animation was sloppy and the story line wasn't that good. Plus he didn't have a huge bond with dragoon.

What you said was mostly the series?
(Jun. 07, 2015  3:31 AM)CDubsBlader Wrote: I honestly prefer gingka. Even though I can't stand his voice, he teaches a good lesson and has heck of a better back story. Also the plot in MFB is outstanding and a lot of time had to be put into it. I don't like the zero g series cause the story line is cliche and the battles are weak. No breaking of the stadium or flying as high as you can to do a real special move. Plus they all end the same and are predictable. Tyson was a cool character though, but the animation was sloppy and the story line wasn't that good. Plus he didn't have a huge bond with dragoon.
Zero-G's plot was cliche? Oh my. MFB might not have been cliche, but it basically became a parasite of the original series, and it didn't follow the "main character has to overcome challenges" plot, it did something worse. Ginga literally had close to zero obstacles. His dad probably saw that and was like "aw heck, this plot is so bad, I need to do something!" So he broke Ginga's beypointer, and he still had very little trouble getting his points back. Also, the lesson he teaches is "it doesn't matter if you're battling with a rock, if you believe, you'll win!" Which is basically Hasbro saying "buy our awful beyblades, because as long as you believe, they'll be worth your money!" And Tyson's growing bond with Dragoon played quite a role in the original series. Also, it's interesting that you say the original story line wasn't very good when MFB took huge parts of the story line from the original and made them, in my opinion, worse.

Rant over.
(Jun. 07, 2015  5:31 PM)Dual Wrote:
Zero-G's plot was cliche? Oh my. MFB might not have been cliche, but it basically became a parasite of the original series, and it didn't follow the "main character has to overcome challenges" plot, it did something worse. Ginga literally had close to zero obstacles. His dad probably saw that and was like "aw heck, this plot is so bad, I need to do something!" So he broke Ginga's beypointer, and he still had very little trouble getting his points back. Also, the lesson he teaches is "it doesn't matter if you're battling with a rock, if you believe, you'll win!" Which is basically Hasbro saying "buy our awful beyblades, because as long as you believe, they'll be worth your money!" And Tyson's growing bond with Dragoon played quite a role in the original series. Also, it's interesting that you say the original story line wasn't very good when MFB took huge parts of the story line from the original and made them, in my opinion, worse.

Rant over.

The only defense I have is that the series MFB plot was similar because they wanted to give new viewers an experience like the old series because not everyone will see both, on the other hand, Zero G came right after MFB, was part of MFB and used almost the exact same plot, to the point of using... ugh... "Neo Battle Bladers". Zero G is definitely the worst of the three, though I agree the original had the best story.
My heart says Tyson but my head says Gingka just cause he was born OP and had tougher battles especially with Ryuga.
RIP IN PISCES
(Jun. 08, 2015  9:45 AM)Neo Wrote: RIP IN PISCES

Eh... he kinda was in MY opinion, at least Gingka was more likable than 2002 Takao, I'm not saying his character as a whole is bad I mean I love both his 2000 and G Revolution version but there's no denying that his 2002 one is pretty weak.

Gingka does have less personality, but that doesn't mean he has none, he is determined and calm most of the time, he really acts more like a teacher to Kenta or someone people want to be guided by, not every main character has to be that extremely cliche hot head protagonist... Then again they made up for it by having the cliche oh so dumb dumb fat guy, Benkei, ugh... I agree his personality is very lacking but I'm really just comparing it to Takao, Gingka can be boring but I personally don't think that makes him all terrible, he's still goofy err sometimes, and he is great when he helps out others.

EDIT: However, I won't deny that the old series as a whole did have way better characters as a whole than Metal Fight Beyblade, that includes Ming Ming, OH THATS RIGHT I SAID IT, I actually really like Ming Ming, she had some weird charm of being a pop singer Beyblader you really wanted to beat, that and the fact she's cute. I liked Moses too, he was kind hearted, more so than Gingka and he is so determined to help his sister get better. Apart from a few exceptions like Hiromi, ugh... That old gen cast was amazing and I remembered everyone well, except maybe Yusuf.

The characters in MFB I really do remember and liked is Nile, he's really bada** and has use, Tithi, some may find him annoying but he was the only one in the Legend Bladers with a memorable personality and he's pretty interesting in concept, as his personality changes a lot when battling in different modes, I think? Ryuga is overrated so I'm not adding him, I liked King because he was again interesting as a legend Blader while most of them were boring and quiet without any reason for it.
There's Kenta too as he had a nice development in 4D and his personality can be likeable, I didn't find him that annoying. I have more but these are the bigger examples I can give for my opinion. To say I hate every MFB character, that is really stretching it, I don't hate them as a whole and I do like some, others are just forgettable and many are cliche, a few that I do hate, I grew to disliking Hikaru, she's so boring and near useless.

I think Sora should have been the main character of MFB, he's certain way better.
Eventhough i started beyblade June 1st 2010 i think that tyson is the best out of the three, it seems to me lime Tyson just blades with a lot more logic for example one of the first episodes was him trying to find a way to beat this guy who has been stealing everyones beys and he spends all day thinking of a way to launch his bey 3 times as fast to win. His beyblade is a lot cooler than gingkas and zeros too so its easy to say Tyson is the best... Gingka would be second since he has a really strong bladers spirit and zero is just there XD i honestly have no opinion on zero.
(Jun. 08, 2015  2:18 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Eventhough i started beyblade June 1st 2010 i think that tyson is the best out of the three, it seems to me lime Tyson just blades with a lot more logic for example one of the first episodes was him trying to find a way to beat this guy who has been stealing everyones beys and he spends all day thinking of a way to launch his bey 3 times as fast to win. His beyblade is a lot cooler than gingkas and zeros too so its easy to say Tyson is the best... Gingka would be second since he has a really strong bladers spirit and zero is just there XD i honestly have no opinion on zero.

I think MFB has logic in the sense that the parts do determine their performance but they are inconsistent with that as well so I get what you mean, apart from the Bit Beasts and few other things, something like episode four where Takao flips Dragoon by running into a stone nub.