Who Vs Who?

Rei vs Yuu
Kai vs Kyouya
Tala vs Tsubasa
Ryouga vs Brooklyn
Garland vs Yuu
Kyoya vs Damian
Gingka vs Tyso
I think these characters should battle..!!!!!
Kyoya vs ryuga,
Ryuga vs Damian,
Or Damian vs kyoya!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evolution copier I said Damian vs Kyoya first
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:21 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Evolution copier I said Damian vs Kyoya first

Does that really matter of who copies who just cause u said it doesn't mean I can't... And also they've already battled so it would probably end the same way the first battle did...?!?!?! Idk anyways let's stop here cause then it'll be spam....!!
ryuga vs damian

Gingka vs King

I would love in anime's sake, to see:

King VS. Ryuuga

Imagine, the great ideal of too much power, finally accepted.
@ BeybladeStation

if that's a powerful match, imagine Crusher vs Ryuuga ...
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:58 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Who's Crusher?

Moses. From Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution.
Ryuuga vs Brooklyn, Daichi vs Masamune, Ginga vs Tala, Ginga vs Kai, Ginga vs Tyson, Kai vs Ryuuga and Kenta vs Kenny...
In a more simpler form, the guy who had a brutal battle in G-Revolution with Rei.
Me against everyone! Jokes. Kai Vs Ryuuga
Gravity Persues VS Variares! Dunno if happened though. ( Don't watch the anime that much)
zeo abyss vs damian vs jack

team wang fu zhong vs team wild fang
team wang fu zhong/wild fang vs team excalibur
team starbreaker vs team wang fu zhong/wild fang
Dunamis vs King would be totally EPIC!
Got redirected to post it here, so...

Brooklyn vs Rago

Anime-Wise, both powerful Final Bosses so far that wiped the strongest Beybladers without any problems [Kai and Ryuga respectively]. Although Brooklyn lost once to Kai (And im happy because of that, Kai broke the barrier that only Main Character can beat the Main Villain), he is still powerful. Rago and Nemesis didn't lost so far and are friggin overpowered, but so was Brooklyn. Who do you think if they would seriously Bey-battle against eachother? Zeus or Nemesis?

Also Brooklyn could go Zeus-Rage mode if needed.

On the other side: What happened with Brooklyn at the end of G-Revolution? Did he still kept Zeus like nothing?
(Feb. 07, 2012  10:32 PM)Jrx Wrote: On the other side: What happened with Brooklyn at the end of G-Revolution? Did he still kept Zeus like nothing?

Sure he did. Brooklyn looked evil with black wings and disregard for common safety, but in the end, there was not a really evil beyblade or evil beyblader in the old series. For some time the storyline tried to imply "evil bit beasts", but even those were not that awful (The dark bladers were even endearing somehow).
Zeo VS Damian would be great. We already saw it with Toby/Faust, now I want to see it with Zeo. Would also be good to see Jack face Damian as well, but that's just me.

Also, I would just like to see Excalibur VS Starbreaker minus Dr. Ziggurat. A full-on 8-way battle would be SWEET.
Ryuga vs. Julian. In the Dub, Ryuga said that it would happen but it never does. Maybe in the "Beywheelz Saga" it will...
Kai w/ Black Dranzer VS Rago.
Brooklyn vs Ryuuga/Rago.
Rago and Ryuga vs Kyoya and Gingka!