Who Vs Who?

Masamune vs Damian would be epic.
Ryuuga vs Damian. Giant Three Headed Doggy vs Draggy...
Tetsuya vs Johannes (Beat Lynx, right?) They would both be changing heights and making animal noises so much it would drive everyone crazy!
Reiji vs Yuki I just miss Reiji, he was my favorite character.
lol
tyson vs ginga
kei vs kyouya
tala vs ryugga
would love to see these
Yuki vs Nile. Egyptian battle.
I really would have liked to see masamune vs yuki Joyful_3
and masamune vs dan and riki
yuki vs tsubasa
yuki vs yuu
yuki vs Julius ceaser
All i have in mind...well till now.
Dr. Ziggurat and Faust VS Ryuga and Johannes.

EPIC
Tetsuya vs Johannes (Beat Lynx, right?) They would both be changing heights and making animal noises so much it would drive everyone crazy!
And it would be even funnier if Blader DJ and American DJ came and battled them,
with Earth Aquila and Rock Aries!!
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:32 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:23 PM)shadowcross Wrote: I don't remeber if this happened or not but I would like to see a battle royale of Tyson, Max, Ray and Kai. When Tyson faced Kai their beyblades made shockwaves throughout the stadium, imagine what the powerful shockwaves would be like if all 4 of the Bladebreakers battled at the same time?

I second this, they really should have had match like this. It would be interesting, exciting and probably very destructive! LOL Bye Bye Beystadium!

The only place they could battle without killing the audience would probably be outside. And even then, everything within a couple miles would probably be turned into dust. xD
Tala vs Max, kenta vs Kyoya and Ginga vs sora.
I always think it would be cool if people who never met in BMF like Tsubassa vs Kenta or Tobio vs Yu
A championship match that Takao actually loses..
I would love to see theses battles:
Gingka VS. Ray
Ray Vs. Gingka's dad
Kronos user VS. Ryuga
Ryuga VS. Johannes
[img]66804_101503504082657[/img][img]cyber pc[/img]sora vs tsubasa
ryo vs sora
kyoya vs ryo(is ginkas dad)
(Jun. 24, 2011  9:35 PM)Vanitas Wrote: sora vs vanitas

What the hell

Ryuga vs. Faust
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:36 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2011  9:35 PM)Vanitas Wrote: sora vs vanitas

What the hell

Ryuga vs. Faust

lol.
[Image: 1ql7.jpg]

And that did happen in the manga, you can read it on Beyblade Spirit.

The original Blader DJ that was all powerful (not the anime version one) vs. Tyson would be cool.
Ryuga vs Garland, Kai vs Ryuga, Phoenix vs Garland, Kai vs Phoenix, Tyson vs Kyouya and Max vs Yu, ray vs Yu, Kai vs Yu,
That would be awesome.
I believe the spelling is Garland, not Garlin. Sounds like garlic if you spell it that way.
(Jun. 29, 2011  6:20 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I believe the spelling is Garland, not Garlin. Sounds like garlic if you spell it that way.

Oh, thank for that.
Nice suggestions guys Grin