Who Vs Who?

you mean phoenix? and gingka would fail epicly against tyson!
Kai vs The old guy from WBBA.
Brooklyn vs. Kai + Tyson (Did it happen? Don't remember)
Zeo vs. Brooklyn
Zeo + Brooklyn vs Tyson + Kai.
Ryuga v/s Reiji Mizuchi v/s Brooklyn i wanna see how they intimidate each other it would be awesome

@ Wraith

i didn't get you on your reply to me who won Brooklyn or Tyson was it mentioned in the mangas
i'd have brooklyn + tala vs hiro + tyson...
Tyson vs. Gingka.....that would be intersting.
(Oct. 27, 2010  7:52 PM)Dragoon S Wrote: Tyson vs. Gingka.....that would be intersting.

I Think someone already said that
Wataragani and Max. O_O
I would laugh the entire match.
I don't know if matches with Tala would be that good as they make him seem really weak in G-revolution as Kenny pretty much beat him.
Kenta vs. Kai
and
Kyouya vs. Tyson
tyson vs all!
(Nov. 06, 2010  11:47 PM)darkaries24 Wrote: tyson vs all!

Yeah my man Tyson can kick everyone's A$$
A match I would really like to see...

Me V.S Ginka!
the guy with cyber pegesus vs. ryuuga
hmmm I would do a tag team with Kyouya and Kai vs Ray and Ginka.another one would be Yu vs Max
Kyouya vs. Kai
Tala vs. Brooklyn
Tala vs. Tsubasa
Tsubasa vs. Kai
Yuu vs. Max
Kyouya vs Yuu (One on One)
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:37 PM)genoscutu Wrote: my genoscutu vs pegasus

Your Genoscutu only exists in your head, it's not even a real word, or constellation, for that matter.

That's just as sad as an imaginary friend.
Ryuuga VS Damian. That would be beast.

I would also like to see:

The guy with Sol Blaze VS. Damian
damian vs faust if he shows up
you guys got to see season one " the stormy battle royal"!!!CuteTongue_out_winkJoyful_2
GO EAGLE!!!!!!!!
Me vs. Kai-V, the ultimate catfight over which Beyblade series is the best...;p

OK the above is a joke suggestion but a serious one to suggest would be hmmm Yuu vs. Brooklyn (has anyone noticed how alike these two look?) and another Brooklyn one this time against Ryuga to see which one becomes their darker form first.
Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Me vs. Kai-V, the ultimate catfight over which Beyblade series is the best...;p

Meeooow , no JK , Don't take it personally

Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Brooklyn one this time against Ryuga to see which one becomes their darker form first.

I Am surprised no one thought of it , this seems epics just textually , i wonder if Ryuuga can handle Brooklyn

Another one i whipped up is Tsubasa V/s Kai , i wonder how David Reale would do the dubbing on this , or maybe both will sound like zombies