Who Should Cast in BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion

lol Brad can voice Kyouya if it's on Vancouver! He lives not too far away, yeah?
(Jun. 05, 2009  5:42 PM)revertedtozero Wrote: You mean Jason Griffith?

I have a bad feeling about this...Confused

YEAH WOO HOO YES YEAH WOO HOO

Oh my god please not him...

Unhappy
(Jun. 06, 2009  2:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote: lol Brad can voice Kyouya if it's on Vancouver! He lives not too far away, yeah?

I support this completely.
did you hear my voice? lmao
It would be quite expectant if they decided to use most of the Bakugan voice actors. I suppose a few of them would indeed be fine choices...
(Jun. 05, 2009  3:53 PM)Blitz Wrote: If Zac Efron did any voices I would refuse to watch it...

This would turn a 'probably not going to watch' into a 'definitely'.

Beyblade: George and Ben!

On weeknights at 7 pacific. Watch it or be square!

Also, they should cast appropriate sounding people.
(Jun. 05, 2009  7:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: I'm sorry but I would totally watch this. Serious

You can't be serious, if it went that far you might as well make all the characters join arms and start doing the Can-can.
I think Yuri Lowenthal would fit well somewhere... I just don't know who he would voice.
(Jun. 06, 2009  10:18 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: You can't be serious, if it went that far you might as well make all the characters join arms and start doing the Can-can.

grow up

zac efron is a cool dude and does his work well
(Jun. 06, 2009  5:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: did you hear my voice? lmao
Yes. You'd make Kyouya sound pretty. :3 Besides, you both love small, tight shirts.
(Jun. 06, 2009  11:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Yes. You'd make Kyouya sound pretty. :3 Besides, you both love small, tight shirts.
So does Eddy Izzard, but that doesn't mean he should voice an anime character.
Come on, at least suggest people who actually are voice actors, or at a bare minimum actors..
(Jun. 07, 2009  1:36 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: So does Eddy Izzard, but that doesn't mean he should voice an anime character.
Come on, at least suggest people who actually are voice actors, or at a bare minimum actors..
You do realize my original post had a large amount of sarcasm in it, right? Uncertain although, it would be a pleasure to see any WBO be casted.

Anyone can be an actor, dude. You know that a majority of hollywood is made up of people who made it by shear luck.
(Jun. 07, 2009  1:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Anyone can be an actor, dude. You know that a majority of hollywood is made up of people who made it by shear luck.

Quite possibly, but not everyone can act good. I'd revise this statement a bit if I were you.

The latter part seems to generally be correct, but that also seems to be with any large Entertainment Industry.
(Jun. 07, 2009  1:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You do realize my original post had a large amount of sarcasm in it, right? Uncertain although, it would be a pleasure to see any WBO be casted.

Anyone can be an actor, dude. You know that a majority of hollywood is made up of people who made it by shear luck.

Having a nice carp does help to break in there as well.
(Jun. 07, 2009  2:05 AM)Khel Wrote: Having a nice carp does help to break in there as well.
Smith

Wasn't just my amazing acting talents that got me this far baby

Dumb Rimshot
Of course Pamela, your acting capabilities are matched by none

Now run in slo mo.
(Jun. 07, 2009  2:03 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Quite possibly, but not everyone can act good. I'd revise this statement a bit if I were you.

The latter part seems to generally be correct, but that also seems to be with any large Entertainment Industry.
I would if everyone in Hollywood could meet the standard of good. ;(
(Jun. 07, 2009  1:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Anyone can be an actor, dude.

this is like saying "anyone can be a novelist"
(Jun. 07, 2009  2:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is like saying "anyone can be a novelist"

It's true. Look at Stephanie Mayer.
It takes a certain amount of ability to be able to write marketable carp, but I see your point.
(Jun. 07, 2009  3:29 AM)fragbait Wrote: It's true. Look at Stephanie Mayer.

If you're going to insult her, you might as well spell her name right.

And I'd hardly call her a novelist...
(Jun. 06, 2009  10:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: grow up

zac efron is a cool dude and does his work well

I was talking about the singing part, I don't mind if he does the voicing for anyone. Smile
(Jun. 07, 2009  6:43 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: If you're going to insult her, you might as well spell her name right.

And I'd hardly call her a novelist...

She's barely a writer. I read Twilight, m'kay?
/off topic
Meanwhile, Vic would be a good, ableit obvious choice for Ginga.
(Jun. 07, 2009  2:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is like saying "anyone can be a novelist"
"starving artists" are a fine example of "anyone"