Who Should Cast in BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion

Jason David Frank should be Ryugga.
i reckon Crispin Freeman would be intresting as ryugga
(Sep. 18, 2009  11:47 AM)Dirge Wrote: i reckon Crispin Freeman would be intresting as ryugga

Crispin Freeman voice is too "cool" to be Ryuuga's. Ryuuga has to sound crazy with power and I'm not sure if mister Freeman can do that, althought I did see a bunch of very good crazy characters he voiced.

Besides, Crispin Freeman is just too good of a voice actor to be chosen by Nelvana...They would never make a good choice like that. And as a sidenote, I think Jamieson Price's awesome would acting would be perfect for Daidouji...but, again, this is Nelvana we're talking about...
crispin freemen plays alucard who sounds pretty evil and crazy thats probly his best role so far Tongue_out

Mona Marshall would be good to voice kenta
I think Arnold Swachzzaneger (however it's spelt) should do Benkei
(Sep. 19, 2009  1:58 AM)Dirge Wrote: crispin freemen plays alucard who sounds pretty evil and crazy thats probly his best role so far Tongue_out

Mona Marshall would be good to voice kenta

Can you really say that Alucard is the same type of insanity as Ryuuga? Ryuuga is way more violent, while Alucard was usually very calm and, althought I've seen him quite violent in a few roles, I don't think he would be very good at conducting all the hate that Ryuuga seems to carry. Plus, he's a good voice actor, so Nelvana seriously isn't to take him. But Mona Marshall would in fact be really good for Kenta, she's good at making high pitched voices Joyful_3
haha yeah she plays watari and anari and did the roles pretty well imo

yeah i was just saying if crispin freemen did it i reckon he could pull it off realy well just use alucards angry voice xD even chris R sabet would be good as ryuuga its the type of charather he would play
I don't think they need anybody specail on there as long as the voices suit the characters I dont mind Grin
Voice acting is a very important part of an anime. The voice actors have to embody their characters, just like "real" actors. If they just pick up anyone on the street (Which Nelvana will do) the show will surely suffer of it.
David Wills or Scottie Ray as either Kyouya.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wills_(voice_actor)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottie_Ray
Smile it would be funny. xD
Isshin's (ichigo's dad from Bleach) voice would fit perfectly for Ryuusei.

Patrick Seitz is Isshin's VA in the english dub of Bleach.

for those who haven't heard Isshin's voice, click the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ6UJTvBbpc
1:21 to 1:27

Isshin and Ryuusei are a lot like in personality. Well Ryuusei has Isshin's serious side, but not much of the goofy side.

I also think that Yoruichi's cat form (also from Bleach) would do Hokuto very well. Either that or the dog Pakkun (from Naruto) would be good as well.

Terrence Stone is Yoruichi's cat form VA in the english dub of Bleach.
JB Blanc is Pakkun's VA in the english dub of Naruto.

Seriously though, those VA's would be perfect for Ryuusei and Hokuto.
Pretty good choice, for Ryuusei, and mister Stone would probably make Hokuto a lot cooler, but those are all talented voice actors, they'll never make it on Nelvana's choice list XD
ITT: People who are listing American based voice actors to be casted in a dub from a production company that's based in Canada, and have only used talent from Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver, which all just so happen to be Canadian cities.
(Sep. 19, 2009  10:45 PM)Dude Wrote: If they just pick up anyone on the street (Which Nelvana will do) the show will surely suffer of it.

I really don't know why people keep confusing Nelvana for FUNimation.
i'm not saying that those VA's should play as those characters in MFB, but rather the voices to sound similar or an exact duplicate of the voice.
(Nov. 22, 2009  1:53 AM)To Wrote: I really don't know why people keep confusing Nelvana for FUNimation.

Nelvana got bad voice actors for three seasons of Beyblade, with the first series. Why would it be any better, with this one? New direction?

I'd be glad to be wrong, but it's probably going to be horrible...And yeah, FUNimation is also very bad...
Nelvana is not really that great with choosing voices.
The ones that dub Battle B-Daman first season should dub Metal Fight...Fusion. But that's not going to happen.

Steve Blum as Ginga Grin
Julie Ann Taylor as Kenta
Troy Baker as Kyouya
Are we talking about the same Steve Blum? The one who does the voice of Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7? Yeah...he'd be awesome, but not in a good way...

I think Jason Liebrecht would be pretty good, for Ginga's voice.
(Nov. 26, 2009  3:36 AM)Cyberloard Wrote: I should voice ginga

lol
Christopher Walken as Daidouji
The guy who dose Edwards voice from full metal alchemist should do Kyouya's voice.
(Nov. 26, 2009  10:53 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Christopher Walken as Daidouji

bahahah
Pierce Brosnan should voice Ginga xD

My name is Ginga , Hagane Hinga GrinGrin